WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
So we go to 12 teams next year, whatever.

The waiver wire pool is DRY this year, imo.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
You're just not a waiver wire GOAT like me.

Brandon's Waiver Wire Tip of the Day: ADD Aaron Brooks!

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I guess if I had streamed this week I might have been able to pull out a win in FGM and DREB.

Dunno. Doesn't help that Kawhi Leonard is hurt.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
None of that Sal bs. If you plan on locking in his starting lineup for p1 do it now, not after you raped him and most other teams did, then lock em in the final weeks because you want competiveness. Fuck that shit.

Lst time P1 was on, he sent me a Nash proposal Monday

So we go to 12 teams next year, whatever.

The waiver wire pool is DRY this year, imo.
I got Nate, Shannon, and Metta off the wire lol. Jamison now too since Pringles has a hard on for him. All double digit guys basically, you just ain't working it. Hell I got Shved off it too and he gave me double digits to Love fucked up and returned

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
yea I mean there was talent on the waiver wire for a short period, but anyone with value has pretty much been snatched up and stashed away.

None of that Sal bs. If you plan on locking in his starting lineup for p1 do it now, not after you raped him and most other teams did, then lock em in the final weeks because you want competiveness. Fuck that shit.

Lst time P1 was on, he sent me a Nash proposal Monday

Giving him this week. Not gonna take away his team b/c of one weekend of inactivity.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah every year it gets said the wire is dry but that isn't the case people just miss out on some gems and have to wait until more pop up.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
yea true. Can't wait for Drew Gooden to get it going so I can grab em!

Showtime

Reaction score
yea I mean there was talent on the waiver wire for a short period, but anyone with value has pretty much been snatched up and stashed away.

Giving him this week. Not gonna take away his team b/c of one weekend of inactivity.

Why arent you smurfs paying attention. It has happened all year long. Seriously, just replace him, this isnt the first week he did it.

Btw you might be the biggest poor sport ive met for fantasy sports. You justnwhine and bitch when other teams are better thans yours instead of actually doing something about it that isnt something completely idiotic.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Sheed, JO, and Wilson come to mind on the wire right now. Shved is also a watch guy.

I also got Ariza. He isn't a double digit scorer, but he is good enough on the glass and with steals to keep around, since he doesn't fuck with my percentages that much

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Btw you might be the biggest poor sport ive met for fantasy sports. You justnwhine and bitch when other teams are better thans yours instead of actually doing something about it that isnt something completely idiotic.

u wot mate?

wait%20a%20sec%20are%20you%20trying%20to%20make%20me%20sad%20again.jpg

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Why arent you smurfs paying attention. It has happened all year long. Seriously, just replace him, this isnt the first week he did it.

Again he answers proposals on yahoo pretty quickly or proposes them. Offered Nsh I declined to start the week. Maybe he just feels he doesn't need to play a handful of guys he keeps benched and like ga there is no waiver wire guys this year.

that or he could be busy

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
If I want rebounding I would pick up Taj Gibson, he's good for 5-7 and a block or steal while not doing shots

3s are the hardest to get on the wire this year as guys like Korver are stashed away unlike years past

Showtime

Reaction score
Again he answers proposals on yahoo pretty quickly or proposes them. Offered Nsh I declined to start the week. Maybe he just feels he doesn't need to play a handful of guys he keeps benched and like ga there is no waiver wire guys this year.

that or he could be busy

He has admitted in this thread tto forgetting to set his lineups as well as realizing that it has cost him categories.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker