• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

Ghetto Anthony

Shooting 40% from the field is an absolute joke. 7 is justified solely based on that. He gets it back up to 45%+ this year and he's top 5 no question...but right now...no. Lawson > Him.

Ghetto Anthony

Fantasy Basketball guys.

deron's too low, lawson, and curry too high... rondo should be there. dragic over rondo? c'mon

"18 points, eight assists, two steals and two 3-pointers in 28 starts for the Rockets last season."

= Better than Rondo.

DWill is already a top 3 PG, which means I expect him to put up top numbers with a good team.

Top 3 PG in what regard? In real life sure. This is fantasy basketball with a funny league setup.

You can argue that Rondo is worth a lot more because he will get you more in a trade in this league than Dragic will, I guess. Just like Deron Williams will probably net you a lot more than Steph Curry will in a trade. Doesn't mean they're better, just peoples perceptions are flawed, imo.

Last edited:

Ghetto Anthony

We don't have a date set. It will be in the evening.

Kind of early to ask people when a good date is for them since it's a month away.

The draft order is coming soon though. About 2 weeks.

P1's time is running out. Where the fuck are you bro?

Ghetto Anthony

Draft Order being released so soon I can almost taste it. Draft pick trading is coming.

That will hold me over until the draft, tbh.

Ghetto Anthony

Was looking at the Yahoo! Big Board today which dictates the order which players are listed in the draft room... It's early and it's going to be updated a ton, but right now it is rough as hell.

Notables:
Pau Gasol @ 22
DeMarcus Cousins @ 30
Blake Griffin @ 44
Amare @ 52

Goran Dragic @ 28???????????

Then of course there's Derrick Rose @ 95 (I feel bad for the sorry sonofabitch that misses the draft and gets Rose auto'd onto his team) while Rubio is @ 122. wat?