WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Phenom was found dead, he was:

Welcome to Christmas Mafia 2022!

Congratulations, you are the Abominable Snowman, Christmas Aligned

yeti-or-abominable-snowman-3d-illustration.jpg

Role: 1-shot Bodyguard

The biggest, baddest creature to roam the snow-laden land. Nobody is going to mess with you so it's better for those that know you to get on the right side of you. If they do: you'll have the means to protect them, on one night in this game, you may choose a player to protect.

Good luck!

You win when all threats to Christmas have been eliminated.

Chris was able to survive the first shot at his life but not the second, he was:

Welcome to Christmas Mafia 2022!

Congratulations, you are A Christmas Tree, Christmas Aligned

home-accents-holiday-pre-lit-christmas-trees-tg76m3acdl19-e1_600.jpg

Role: Bulletproof Town

A staple of Christmas, you're just a tree, but you mean so much more. Everyone is so excited to put you up and so sad to take you down. As such you will have a degree of protection to help you maintain your rightful place around the Christmas table. You will be Bulletproof and survive the first attempt at your life.

Good luck!

You win when all threats to Christmas have been eliminated.

Christmas was cancelled, @Ekkologix @Mandalorian @Candy Jade @John McClane @Hayterade and @T-Pein™ have won Christmas Mafia 2022

Ekkologix was:

Welcome to Christmas Mafia 2022 @Ekkologix

Congratulations, you are Vladamir Putin, 2022 Aligned

putinvladimir_011519getty_lead.jpg

Role: 3-shot Rolewatcher

You began a war on Ukraine as a means to demilitarize and de-nazify them. It hasn't quite gone to plan for you this far but you still seem fairly infallible. On three nights this game you may send a spy to a player and see who targeted them and what roles they used.

You win when 2022 aligned hold the majority or nothing can stop this from happening.

Thanks for playing!

MVP: Ekkologix
HM: Poyser
HM: Chris

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Shut up and end the game bro
ITS NOT MEEE

hia slot shud be modkilled its bullsht its alive until now and the usage he claimed does not match showtimes thread posts. i knew the play was tpein > phenom but cp just screamed lynch me i am a giving up scum so im done with this shite

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I had a lot fun for all but like 2 days, thanks Haza

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
ITS NOT MEEE

hia slot shud be modkilled its bullsht its alive until now and the usage he claimed does not match showtimes thread posts. i knew the play was tpein > phenom but cp just screamed lynch me i am a giving up scum so im done with this shite
Embarrassing. You literally got a bullshit modkill because of outside of game nonsense and a bullshit no lynch that should have seen day extended. You literally wanted more help for what? Shocking. You just won a game where you got absolutely destroyed and town only mislynched once lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Anyway unlucky fellas. Really tough one to take, not your fault at all. Tpein turning into a jester boned us in the end

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock

thanks for the game, @RDK this was a wild ride

im now the 2 time back to back Christmas mafia champion

gg wp

Reactions: CraigPelton

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Thanks for the game @RDK can I get an add to scum chat plz

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Between losing town through 3 town shots, the modkill and the no lynch, I think a lot went in scums favor this year. Some excellent town play was not rewarded. But that's mafia sometimes lads

Thanks for playing and thanks for behaving after the problem posters were taken care of

Reactions: CraigPelton

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
THANKS FOR THE GAME.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS.

:garrett

Reactions: Ekkologix

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Embarrassing. You literally got a bullshit modkill because of outside of game nonsense and a bullshit no lynch that should have seen day extended. You literally wanted more help for what? Shocking. You just won a game where you got absolutely destroyed and town only mislynched once lmao
tommy's modkill made the numbers more favorable to not lynch in day 3 tbh. if tommy wasnt modkilled we will lynch cp day 3 and try to force the activity in that day then i wont claim the coal next day

town did play better. im not even gna deny that. they just chocked when it mattered

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i thought cp or tpein was serial killer. there seems to be no serial here

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
tommy's modkill made the numbers more favorable to not lynch in day 3 tbh. if tommy wasnt modkilled we will lynch cp day 3 and try to force the activity in that day then i wont claim the coal next day

town did play better. im not even gna deny that. they just chocked when it mattered
Don’t think one mislynch is really a choke tbh, you were saved by tpein. The info was there for them to figure it out but it’s hard to go from having enough time to lynch both of you and breeze to a win either way and then having to decide which one is lying, especially when CP had barely played the game. They were soooo close to getting the right answer yesterday but it’s hard to concentrate with tpein going full reeeeeee lmao

Anyway you did well to survive the early game and then mando distanced from you really well so congrats. You did pretty good. Think the coal play was a really big mistake but as I said tpein saved you. Then you did just enough in the end

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also why do you, tpein and sister abigail just back each other up in every game no matter what? It’s so annoying to deal with. 99% of the bullshit I had to deal with is because tpein just echoed everything you said and sister Abigail just decided to side with you based on nothing. So annoying