WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Was happy to help. Wish i could have helped bring it home though. Fucking TP being a jester man. We don’t lose if we lynch CP any of the two day phases before we did.
Yeah was a really unfortunate turn of events. Difficult to foresee

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
If this flip really says he turns jester after killing his target idk what I'm gonna think but it won't be pleasant thoughts

Bump

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don't think there's a close second lol especially D1. When smark flipped scum I really thought I'd have drawn a kill and was just hoping for no strongman
I was expecting you to die N1 as well. SA was a bizarre choice but I guess we shouldn’t be surprised!

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Don’t think one mislynch is really a choke tbh, you were saved by tpein. The info was there for them to figure it out but it’s hard to go from having enough time to lynch both of you and breeze to a win either way and then having to decide which one is lying, especially when CP had barely played the game. They were soooo close to getting the right answer yesterday but it’s hard to concentrate with tpein going full reeeeeee lmao

Anyway you did well to survive the early game and then mando distanced from you really well so congrats. You did pretty good. Think the coal play was a really big mistake but as I said tpein saved you. Then you did just enough in the end
coal play was a huge risk move..i shudnt of done it at all agree

we intended to lynch the serial killer but didnt know if it was tpein or cp

the stars did align with alot of things

we gave coal to wang and he didnt claim it. i assume he shot barry with it seeing his read lists

then phenom killing prof worked for us

and the duel killing juice worked for us

those r 3 town kills done by town

then a no lynch helped us delay momentum. we tried to purposely make the day end in no lynch by not simulating activity. luckily the rest was busy and it worked. if cp got lynched the letheal gets lynched the following day then tpein and the f3 becomes harder as we'd have to lynch phenom now.

if tommy wasnt modkilled we need to lynch cp in day 3 then just win the f3 by lynching phenom. it wud be a bit harder cuz there wasnt much incriminating phenom other than low activity and weird usage

lastly lynching the jester who we thought is serial killer then lynching cp who was town. all of these together allowed us to win

and minor things like chris claiming his bulletproof helped alot because now we dont shoot him and waste a kill. we needed every single kill to work

the riskiest kill we took was when phenom said he protected u and i took a risk to challenege that bluff aa he had no reason to claim it if he is protecting u and luckily it worked out

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
What hurt the most was tweet saying I was going to shoot him as the SK

No I wouldn't have :(

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
And that's my cue to dip, see you all next Christmas

CraigPelton

Reaction score
:francis me and Chris decided to lynch him instead of you when Ekko started claiming his bullshit coal shot!

Hindsight it may actually have been better to lynch you first there :heston
Should've tracked me!

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
coal play was a huge risk move..i shudnt of done it at all agree

we intended to lynch the serial killer but didnt know if it was tpein or cp

the stars did align with alot of things

we gave coal to wang and he didnt claim it. i assume he shot barry with it seeing his read lists

then phenom killing prof worked for us

and the duel killing juice worked for us

those r 3 town kills done by town

then a no lynch helped us delay momentum. we tried to purposely make the day end in no lynch by not simulating activity. luckily the rest was busy and it worked. if cp got lynched the letheal gets lynched the following day then tpein and the f3 becomes harder as we'd have to lynch phenom now.

if tommy wasnt modkilled we need to lynch cp in day 3 then just win the f3 by lynching phenom. it wud be a bit harder cuz there wasnt much incriminating phenom other than low activity and weird usage

lastly lynching the jester who we thought is serial killer then lynching cp who was town. all of these together allowed us to win

and minor things like chris claiming his bulletproof helped alot because now we dont shoot him and waste a kill. we needed every single kill to work

the riskiest kill we took was when phenom said he protected u and i took a risk to challenege that bluff aa he had no reason to claim it if he is protecting u and luckily it worked out
Yeah juice being juice harmed us. It’s annoying because the duel was against scum but the way she played it basically just saying she did it cos you were annoying just didn’t allow me to swing it against you at all. The barry shot was pretty weird. Don’t mind the prof kill as he was high in poe anyways

As said the jester turn of events was just really unfortunate for us.

Reactions: CraigPelton

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Anyways gg all, good luck with the section Barry, I think you've got a strong foundation to build off of here with the way the game was played for the second half. Let's get it

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Yeah without the D1 bastard play we probably win this comfortably oh well!

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Should've tracked me!
Ekko calling phenoms bluff and shooting me was a good play tbf. I would have really struggled with that decision. Not sure if I’d have got it right but I’d have struggled lynching you tbh. My ego would have wanted Ekko to be scum. Would have been the perfect end to the game for me haha

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Also why do you, tpein and sister abigail just back each other up in every game no matter what? It’s so annoying to deal with. 99% of the bullshit I had to deal with is because tpein just echoed everything you said and sister Abigail just decided to side with you based on nothing. So annoying
abi was a townie and he scum read smark correctly. if u noticed i was actually the one siding with him and just busing smark. abi played well i just rode along for town cred

tpein is an indie so to him it didnt matter. he just wanted a free ride until he gets his motive

there r lots of games where we play in other sites where we dont side along. sometimes we hard tunnel each other actually

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I'm open to hosting a KingMaker in the new year to see if we can keep good vibes going.