WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
If you don't lynch TP what changes though lol

T-Pein is never voting Ekko in F4 lol
I hate that you’re right. We discussed lynching Ekko instead just because of that too which as it turns out would have been the right play :heston

Reactions: Dr_Professor83

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Yeah, that plus me not thinking he’d concisely shoot at Poyser when i said I’d be on him as BG kept him mostly out of consideration first for me. Was well played on his part.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I wish i had an ego, I so bad wanted to tie John flipping Jailkeeper to him protecting his teammate in Ekko which is why he survived but there was enough plausibility that scum would prevent Ekko who softed a PR from using his role so i dropped it.
we jailed me mainly because john scum read me and we wanted him to jail his scum read. the protection was defintly worth it too. if he flips scum it looks like he is jailing a townie who hinted PR

idk how u made that connection that accurately. it had us pretty worried in the chat that u shoot me twice and we had no way to stop u

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Yeah, that plus me not thinking he’d concisely shoot at Poyser when i said I’d be on him as BG kept him mostly out of consideration first for me. Was well played on his part.
I'd expect that more from CP yeah, given that he would be more aware of your tendency to bluff available shots

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
If you don't lynch TP what changes though lol

T-Pein is never voting Ekko in F4 lol
he loses the game if im lynched f4 right?

i thought he was a serial or an indie that already won not a jester lmao. otherwise we cuda maybe took the cp lynch lol

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
@RDK if there is a dead chat pls add me to it

and i dont mind if u add anyone to the scum chat. idk if the others r okay with it

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
we jailed me mainly because john scum read me and we wanted him to jail his scum read. the protection was defintly worth it too. if he flips scum it looks like he is jailing a townie who hinted PR

idk how u made that connection that accurately. it had us pretty worried in the chat that u shoot me twice and we had no way to stop u

I tend to distrust anyone that survives a bullet lmao Been playing mafia since 2007 so I’ve seen it enough times that the majority of the time that person is non-town. (Omg it’s been 15 years since I started playing this godforsaken game )

• Wow
Reactions: Ekkologix

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I wish i had an ego, I so bad wanted to tie John flipping Jailkeeper to him protecting his teammate in Ekko which is why he survived but there was enough plausibility that scum would prevent Ekko who softed a PR from using his role so i dropped it.
I know, turns out you nailed it! GOATnom

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
And thanks for the game @RDK !

I wasn’t as active this year being in another game but glad I signed up.