WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Is host isnt lame af he wouldn't allow them to like and dislike...
Cmon now.
That'd require him to keep track of every like which is much more tedious than vote counting

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
The more I think about it, town rb + jk would be too overpower for a game this size that also has a claimed cop and a claimed tracker.

The only thing that makes me doubt is that mafia had the ability to make kills strongman, but that would also mean we probably don't have a doctor.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Also not to self change you sig to boycott loona*

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I'm still down to have Johnny die.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Vote John

Claim doesnt sway me any. Would still like to hear from Lethal preferably before day ends but who knows when he'll actually be on. Dont let him get off without posting full reads if I'm not here though, he also needs to explain why he had Mando town along with some of those others

Reactions: Lethal

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
If and only a town rb + jk combo exists is it crazy to think Abi was and it’s the stolen role?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
If and only a town rb + jk combo exists is it crazy to think Abi was and it’s the stolen role?
Scenes if the JK was the stolen role. :kawhi

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Personally, I'm not going to engage with you or T-Pein because you both are just straight dead ends towards anything actually productive. I'm on John and I want him to claim. Also because it's pretty obvious you're just hopping on T-Pein's dick and sheeping him instead of doing anything actually worthwhile.
ofcourse you arent. u r scum lol

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
If John flips scum, how would that affect your Poyser read, not at all or would anything change?
shudnt affect read on poyser at all unless john flips exactly mafia then posyer gets a bit of brownie points

all i see now is distraction from you/poyser. this is busy work

john isnt doing himself any favors and yall r praying on him

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
@Ekkologix I saw you tagged me but i was not reading through that whole ass post. What’s up?

im just going to copy paste the section lol

@PHEN0M - I think the way you handled Poyser asking you to vote juice to win kind of tells me you are maybe not aligned with him, but individually speaking I do not like the decision you took to vote for me to lose without establishing why you scum read me. Looks opportunistic asfk to lynch a more active, more contributive player with a stronger role, specially the timing of it. Also you had no contribution or impact with the lynch. No reason to town read your slot off of. Fee free to argue otherwise of course. I'd love to see more of you in the thread as I think you are a pretty capable player.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I was literally making it grow my man. Recheck your timeline

You were “on” smark but you barely talked about him lol. Camping your vote achieves nothing. It had been many hours with nothing happening there until I voted
encouraging others to vote him is not just camping the wagon. also unlike u i was in the middle of the duel and had to reply to other posters quotes and put some sense into juice.

i dont recall u making the wagon grow at all, until the very end. eagerly waiting for u to bring those posts

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
So I expected him to survive the whole game then? Just because I might not have expected him to die right away, doesn’t mean I’d assume he’s gonna survive the whole game lmao. Doesn’t mean I’m gonna do stupid shit that will blow back on me as soon as he does

Were dropped on your head or born stupid?
poyser u have a pretty slick way of twisting posts. u urself were surprised that u are still alive. there is a big chance u never expected mando to die before you. im not going to argue wifom territory nonsense with u when i have clear facts in front of me.

there is also the big chance that likes from smark does not count since smark got lynched day 1. u seem to immediately know/assume awfully too much about the mando role and present it in the most convenient way possible

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Prof has done literally nothing
he scum read smark and you. thats more than enough in my book. we'll explore him more when the time comes

How strongly even do you think it is lmao you guys act like the fact that I think others are worth looking at way before Poyser and trying to do other things besides getting into a tunnel is the me saying "Poyser is cleared"

I think you're severely diminishing the pressure he put on Smark, and there's been little things that I've pointed out as why he could be town as well such as the Shawn post (which you've already scum read him for bc you just thought it was a cop claim lmao)

I find both John and Lethal better avenues first and Poyser has agreed with both as well
it's very strong that you are willing to ignore facts for it. im actually curious where r u seeing this pressure. like i must be blind here. if u mean the posts at the end when smark had no hopes of surviving, save it. otherwise show me what pressure am i missing

there is a reason why u r being kept alive. poyser has u completely under his control i see.

No I didn’t try to bring attention to it a couple of times at all. I talked about it once when ace asked and then next time I mentioned it I was changing my mind. FAKE. NEWS.
you are actually right, my timeline is not correct with this one, you brought him few times before i started the smark wagon. these posts however came after the smark wagon. u read him as town but brought his name up again. looking back this checks out with u saying that u still think ur point stands. i cant do much with this, its not rly scummy. i actually still have no clue why u initially read john as sus at that time. he only started looking more sus to me as the day progressed. the vote itself doesnt tell me much. looks like a derail attempt when taken out of context, but there was no context lol.
vote John mclane

nothing he says really tracks to me lol
And one of tommy or John mcclane idfk

You’re embarrassing yourself for real
look poyser these posts arent helping anyone. i make alot of mistakes and idgaf if im making one now. im trying to figure shit out at my own pace. im not gna always be correct right from the start and im perfectly okay with that. u weren't correct either so

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
How do I fit in here at all :heston

Want to lynch lethal today
Used my role to basically clear Shawn
Openly directed phenoms vote IN THE THREAD

Your worldview makes precisely no sense
none of these are points that validate you as not being with them though

> are you lynching lethal now? no
> could you be a role tracker and saw shawn as serial/town? yes | could you be a role tracker and taking attention off of ur teammate by targeting them and making sure he does no action so it checks out? also yes
> is this even a point lol? ofcourse u talk to him in thread what? "hey phenom can u post in thread that you are a vote for hire and i will hire you? sure" its not even a hard scum play to make

wifom posts like these make u look worst