WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I mean, if we clear out scum and the games still going we can visit you but i don’t see any point at the moment.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I'm going to ask a derp question, but is it normal here that indie wins and the game ends? I'm used to indie or 3p leaving the game after their wincon is met and the game continues for town vs mafia.

Unless some bastard role like cultist

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Guys the way I’m seeing how this is playing out in front of me at the moment…I might have gone GOATnom. :hayden3

There’s also the chance that John is town, being truthful about his usage and there’s also some sort of other town protection butttt i want to believe I goated.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Guys the way I’m seeing how this is playing out in front of me at the moment…I might have gone GOATnom. :hayden3

There’s also the chance that John is town, being truthful about his usage and there’s also some sort of other town protection butttt i want to believe I goated.
A rb and a jk is too op imo

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I'm going to ask a derp question, but is it normal here that indie wins and the game ends? I'm used to indie or 3p leaving the game after their wincon is met and the game continues for town vs mafia.

Unless some bastard role like cultist

Very rarely does the game insta-end on a Indy meeting their win con, they’re usually moved out of game and town / scum play for 2nd

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Very rarely does the game insta-end on a Indy meeting their win con, they’re usually moved out of game and town / scum play for 2nd
Then even if I was indie, im not a right now problem.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Correct. No one should be Indy hunting, focus should be on scum.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4

You still kekko might me scum.
LVP status

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Barry making good points about likegate imo. Also I don't see why any scummate besides Smark wouldn't just remove their likes lol, you can't see those right? And is anybody really going to confidently remember or notice a like that disappeared from another members post? No. Silly role imo and don't think you can conclude anything from analyzing likes, especially since Smark was on his way out. Anyway, moving on...

I dont know lethals meta so I'd be fine trusting poyser here especially since John just claimed jailor and we have a dead rb and he already looks sus. If he's scum which seems likely idk how poyser can be.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Barry making good points about likegate imo. Also I don't see why any scummate besides Smark wouldn't just remove their likes lol, you can't see those right? And is anybody really going to confidently remember or notice a like that disappeared from another members post? No. Silly role imo and don't think you can conclude anything from analyzing likes, especially since Smark was on his way out. Anyway, moving on...

I dont know lethals meta so I'd be fine trusting poyser here especially since John just claimed jailor and we have a dead rb and he already looks sus. If he's scum which seems likely idk how poyser can be.

Is host isnt lame af he wouldn't allow them to like and dislike...
Cmon now.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Smark/Mando/John/Lethal seem a likely team imo