WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah nobody is reading that lol. Your posts are bad enough to read at the best of times

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
But I am right and you are wrong lol. I know that to be a FACT because I know my alignment. So why wouldn’t I dismiss things that don’t fit it?

Btw, not that I have been dismissing it. I’ve gone to great lengths to defend all charges against me. I’m dismissing shit now because you are all repeating the same points that are still just as dumb now as the first time you said them
You started the game saying “he is much better than this” you have been dismissive.
Now if its the same over and over, build a case on someone else.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You started the game saying “he is much better than this” you have been dismissive.
Now if its the same over and over, build a case on someone else.
What do you mean? I am voting lethal, the case has already been essentially made by somebody else. Lethal has barely read the game, drops in for 10 mins a day and has half the game as town reads. Lethal btw, who when he is actually town, usually has hardly any town reads. Tweet brought up something I’ve said in a previous game, which is that when lethal is scum he struggles to pretend he doesn’t have TMI. Hence the abundance of town reads, something he doesn’t do as town because he genuinely finds it hard to read people as town lol

And I’m also completely fine with John who others are posting, again I don’t need to say much. He got one vote and posted a big massive overreaction, which I called out and said was probably a scum reaction immediately after he posted it. You know, cos you were there and had the same reaction. I also asked him why he read you scum other than because you sus him, and he has been missing from the thread ever since.

Btw, if John flips scum then I am basically cleared, so what do you think about that?

Or do you think it’s likely I decided to try and wagon one of my teammates, explain why I read him him (to you actually) scum, then change my mind and go on to wagon another one of my teammates?

Be interesting to see your response actually since I also think you think John is scum

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Anyway I’m off to bed, hopefully lethal is around in the morning. John has already said he’s not gonna be lol

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
What do you mean? I am voting lethal, the case has already been essentially made by somebody else. Lethal has barely read the game, drops in for 10 mins a day and has half the game as town reads. Lethal btw, who when he is actually town, usually has hardly any town reads. Tweet brought up something I’ve said in a previous game, which is that when lethal is scum he struggles to pretend he doesn’t have TMI. Hence the abundance of town reads, something he doesn’t do as town because he genuinely finds it hard to read people as town lol

And I’m also completely fine with John who others are posting, again I don’t need to say much. He got one vote and posted a big massive overreaction, which I called out and said was probably a scum reaction immediately after he posted it. You know, cos you were there and had the same reaction. I also asked him why he read you scum other than because you sus him, and he has been missing from the thread ever since.

Btw, if John flips scum then I am basically cleared, so what do you think about that?

Or do you think it’s likely I decided to try and wagon one of my teammates, explain why I read him him (to you actually) scum, then change my mind and go on to wagon another one of my teammates?

Be interesting to see your response actually since I also think you think John is scum

Guy acted very scummy and got called out for acting very scummy?
What do you expect his mates to do?
pretend like what he did wasn't scummy?
Cmon now.

Him flipping mafia clears you how?
More like.
the opposite?
since you said he did nothing and depending on his role well see if his role is one to do nothing.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
oh yeah its night phase rn

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Guy acted very scummy and got called out for acting very scummy?
What do you expect his mates to do?
pretend like what he did wasn't scummy?
Cmon now.

Him flipping mafia clears you how?
More like.
the opposite?
since you said he did nothing and depending on his role well see if his role is one to do nothing.
Are you getting John and Shawn mixed up :pogba

John is who i was trying to wagon before I switched to smark

• Wow
Reactions: T-Pein™

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Jack Frost 2 shot Jailor.

Like I said earlier and I mentioned in chat our owner is being a dumbass giving a million tasks during the day. Last two nights I've had to watch my daughter so I haven't been on much. First day I was my normal active self said I wanted to wait and get more info on smark most of the smark stuff I saw as owner reaction. The next day is when I got bogged down at work been popping in just to try to somewhat keep up so when I have time to play I know what's up. Someone mentioned my average game play is higher as town last game I was serial killer second half and changed nothing

Night 1 I was going to go after Ekko even though I voted juice to win he still seems scummy but then jailed Ace he keeps trying to spread doubt. Thought he'd come after me n1. Ive sussed Ace the whole gave even brought up his buddying people I think before poyser did. You flip me I think he wins game or is one step away. I don't think I get wagoned without him constantly casting doubt why hasn't he cast the vote though? He's indie with some weird win condition for driving a vote without voting or he's scum knows my role and doesn't want me protecting someone?

I got frozen on so I have a free second trying to get this all in because now diaper and dinner

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Hmm well that’s an interesting claim :hmm

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Jack Frost 2 shot Jailor.

Like I said earlier and I mentioned in chat our owner is being a dumbass giving a million tasks during the day. Last two nights I've had to watch my daughter so I haven't been on much. First day I was my normal active self said I wanted to wait and get more info on smark most of the smark stuff I saw as owner reaction. The next day is when I got bogged down at work been popping in just to try to somewhat keep up so when I have time to play I know what's up. Someone mentioned my average game play is higher as town last game I was serial killer second half and changed nothing

Night 1 I was going to go after Ekko even though I voted juice to win he still seems scummy but then jailed Ace he keeps trying to spread doubt. Thought he'd come after me n1. Ive sussed Ace the whole gave even brought up his buddying people I think before poyser did. You flip me I think he wins game or is one step away. I don't think I get wagoned without him constantly casting doubt why hasn't he cast the vote though? He's indie with some weird win condition for driving a vote without voting or he's scum knows my role and doesn't want me protecting someone?

I got frozen on so I have a free second trying to get this all in because now diaper and dinner
So you jailed me, a janitored kill was successful and your reaction is to suss me?

vote: John

Reactions: CraigPelton

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
if you are town, you always jail Chris, you protect town. Not try to lock mafia imo.

But I don't buy your claim, considering Tommy was town roleblocker, the actual role that goes after mafia.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I’ll note that if/when John were to flip scum jailor, there’s a good chance ekko would be scum as well

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
And if John flips mafia, I'm cleared 300 ways from ever being mafia.

If you want to believe I'm indie fine.