WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
If he comes back and stops the "i might be wrong" bs then you are gone.
Gg no re.

Anyway.
Post all of your reads.
Who is scummy and who is town?

Honestly I’d checked out of this game until about an hour ago when I decided to carry on playing, I’d need to go back and read up on stuff to be fully aware of what is going on.

I still think Ekko is bad for the reasons I posted yesterday. I think he was fishing for what he thought could be easy lynches over who he actually felt could be mafia.

Tweet is also scummy for me. Got the whole thing about jumping on vote trains and he’s a perfect candidate for someone who could have bussed Smark.

I feel good on Poyser. He seemed to be one of the only ones to agree with Ekko being bad and I don’t think he comes out with stuff today about Shawn if he’s not being genuine about it.

Reactions: John McHenry

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Vote Count

I’ll probably iso smark later. Was considering doing it last night but wasn’t too sure if I’d be killed and didn’t wanna waste the effort

Me not dying and SA dying makes me much less keen on Ekko so I’ll take a look elsewhere

For now I think a fairly decent start would be

vote cp
Vote: Tweet

I hated the Barry vote, I didn't like his explanation for it later on in the phase, and he's not pinged me with anything else since.​
I don't trust mandolorian at all.

vote:Mandolorian

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk​
vote mando
Vote mando
:proud

Unvote

Vote: Mando

I'd like a claim at least here.

Plus we have plenty of time to dissect things​
Let me do that again.

*rolls eyes

Vote lynch Wang

Mando (4) - Wang, Poyser, Ace, Lethal
Wang (1) - T-Pein

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah I think it's hard not to go for that info today, can't see a world where Wang is lying at all and the chances of fuckery happening between his and Mando's isn't high enough

More than happy to let everyone weigh in though

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Honestly I’d checked out of this game until about an hour ago when I decided to carry on playing, I’d need to go back and read up on stuff to be fully aware of what is going on.

I still think Ekko is bad for the reasons I posted yesterday. I think he was fishing for what he thought could be easy lynches over who he actually felt could be mafia.

Tweet is also scummy for me. Got the whole thing about jumping on vote trains and he’s a perfect candidate for someone who could have bussed Smark.

I feel good on Poyser. He seemed to be one of the only ones to agree with Ekko being bad and I don’t think he comes out with stuff today about Shawn if he’s not being genuine about it.
:WOW I respect it

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I checked you man because you never switched to Smark even though you had time. In fact when I spent 3 hours reading through and you were posting when I did and stated you will probably vote Smark yet never did and I know when you are Town you usually ensure you place a vote regardless. You were stalling like we did some last game as team mates with Smark and yourself.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Reactions: T-Pein™

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I checked you man because you never switched to Smark even though you had time. In fact when I spent 3 hours reading through and you were posting when I did and stated you will probably vote Smark yet never did and I know when you are Town you usually ensure you place a vote regardless. You were stalling like we did some last game as team mates with Smark and yourself.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
I’m legit baffled at signalling your intention to vote a teammate and not doing it lmao. BOLD strategy

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
People brought it up last night and I kinda wrote it off cos I was like nah that’s too stupid lel

Btw who did bring up mando last night? Hope it wasn’t SA or Chris who are dead and/or town already

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Kay so from yesterday I got three things to say

1. I voted Juice over Ekko for purely role related reasons
2. After reading up I did like Poysers case on Ekko
3. Lethal is a scum read of mine, he finished his readthrough yesterday apparently not knowing what else to contribute other than saying the politics stuff was awful which is barely game related, but latet having a reads list with like half the game as town. I got no idea how he got to any of those reads and it reminded me of Poysers take on Lethals scum game, that he can rarely hide the fact that he already has all the answers.

Reactions: Poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Kay so from yesterday I got three things to say

1. I voted Juice over Ekko for purely role related reasons
2. After reading up I did like Poysers case on Ekko
3. Lethal is a scum read of mine, he finished his readthrough yesterday apparently not knowing what else to contribute other than saying the politics stuff was awful which is barely game related, but latet having a reads list with like half the game as town. I got no idea how he got to any of those reads and it reminded me of Poysers take on Lethals scum game, that he can rarely hide the fact that he already has all the answers.
Decent take