WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
Vote Lynch Mando

I already didn’t like Mando when I read up over the night.

I didn’t like him saying he’d vote Smark and avoiding it. I hated him going on Ace after Ace’s claim. (Bc Ace making that claim when he did is an incredibly suboptimal move as scum).

He brought a lot of attention to himself for no reason and would be in a position to deal with constant tinfoil the rest of the gane. (I also had a very similar but less extreme role last year). Mando jumping at him for it was extremely wolfy to me. Then Mando continued to give it attention after the flips.

Smark also made a reaction post to him misrepepping what Ace actually claimed that ping’d me as teammatey.

-
If Mando flips scum, Ekko is highly unlikely to be scum with him. Would nearly clear Ekko in my mind.

Chris I am almost certain is town, even more than last time I posted.

T-Pein I think is town. Liked his post on Ekko/Juice being 50/50 and no one knows but Ekko will deliver scum by D3 if he’s town. 1.) Bc that its D1 50/50 thing is town T-Pein itself but 2.) if he’s scum with Smark he’s empowering a town Ekko that’s going to become a problem for him probably

I’ve come around to Barry being town. His mindset of “Let’s lynch Smark and flip Ekko in duel” to solve Ace and others comes off as very townie in hindsight. He said a scum flip on either means Ace is probably town. Well I’m pretty sure Ace is town. So wanting to flip your own GF to make town look town isn’t a scum play lol. As scum he’d be setting up mislynches not town clears especially by death of his GF lol.

Poyser I lean scum. And before the Mando info my pitch today was going to be: flip Mando. If town consider flipping Ekko (bc I was having a little Ekko doubt), if scum possibly flip Poyser next.
- Ekko/Mando are highly unlikely a team. If Mando is scum then Ekko is probably not mafia. Ace is very probably not mafia. SA is not mafia I’m pretty positive lol. So that means Posyer has spent a tremendous part of his game trying to bust up a probably legitimate town block or at worst has an indie in there.
- I also felt like he was TMIing Juice as town when going in on Abi a few times before the flips and using that as a weapon to make Abi look bad.
- ^ then even after admitting Smark/Abi probably not a team he spent way too much time arguing with Abi that I’d expect him to spend on people more likely to be scum. (Possibly using it as a way to avoid scum hunting more)
- All that said I’ve seen where people say he can get fixated/tunnel on people. So could be a townie relentlessly tunneling up wrong trees bc he got blinders on. Even the Juice TMI looking post could be explained as coming from an intense in the moment tunnel. (Still lean scum tho for now)

-
Wang/Mando already didn’t have equity before this. I thought Wang may have some Smark equity but if Mando flips scum then add Wang to town pile.

CP, Lethal, John also people I see as plausible scum. Can elaborate on them in another post but I already risk some text overload for one post.

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
Mando/Poyser may not have equity here. Will have to think about it.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Kind of ruined my moment there Ace. Voting off info, nothing else to add at this time.

Vote: Mando

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Only unvoting so everyone can post. Fyi

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I would like for ekko to comment first

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I don't think it'll hurt to wait but I doubt we vote elsewhere. The only real risk is if town actually fucked with Mando or Wang somehow and just hasn't gotten on to tell us yet, but that isn't a big likelihood

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Yeah not voting Man because we should probably not be so hasty to not have discussion over this.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Currently at 7/8 fyi

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
If Im being honest, Mando claim gives me Coal giver vibes from Smark.

And at no point yesterday Mando tried to even get one like.

Reactions: Poyser

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
And if the you think the grinch is good flavor, smark claimed Jolly Saint Nick soo

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Vote Lynch Mando

I already didn’t like Mando when I read up over the night.

I didn’t like him saying he’d vote Smark and avoiding it. I hated him going on Ace after Ace’s claim. (Bc Ace making that claim when he did is an incredibly suboptimal move as scum).

He brought a lot of attention to himself for no reason and would be in a position to deal with constant tinfoil the rest of the gane. (I also had a very similar but less extreme role last year). Mando jumping at him for it was extremely wolfy to me. Then Mando continued to give it attention after the flips.

Smark also made a reaction post to him misrepepping what Ace actually claimed that ping’d me as teammatey.

-
If Mando flips scum, Ekko is highly unlikely to be scum with him. Would nearly clear Ekko in my mind.

Chris I am almost certain is town, even more than last time I posted.

T-Pein I think is town. Liked his post on Ekko/Juice being 50/50 and no one knows but Ekko will deliver scum by D3 if he’s town. 1.) Bc that its D1 50/50 thing is town T-Pein itself but 2.) if he’s scum with Smark he’s empowering a town Ekko that’s going to become a problem for him probably

I’ve come around to Barry being town. His mindset of “Let’s lynch Smark and flip Ekko in duel” to solve Ace and others comes off as very townie in hindsight. He said a scum flip on either means Ace is probably town. Well I’m pretty sure Ace is town. So wanting to flip your own GF to make town look town isn’t a scum play lol. As scum he’d be setting up mislynches not town clears especially by death of his GF lol.

Poyser I lean scum. And before the Mando info my pitch today was going to be: flip Mando. If town consider flipping Ekko (bc I was having a little Ekko doubt), if scum possibly flip Poyser next.
- Ekko/Mando are highly unlikely a team. If Mando is scum then Ekko is probably not mafia. Ace is very probably not mafia. SA is not mafia I’m pretty positive lol. So that means Posyer has spent a tremendous part of his game trying to bust up a probably legitimate town block or at worst has an indie in there.
- I also felt like he was TMIing Juice as town when going in on Abi a few times before the flips and using that as a weapon to make Abi look bad.
- ^ then even after admitting Smark/Abi probably not a team he spent way too much time arguing with Abi that I’d expect him to spend on people more likely to be scum. (Possibly using it as a way to avoid scum hunting more)
- All that said I’ve seen where people say he can get fixated/tunnel on people. So could be a townie relentlessly tunneling up wrong trees bc he got blinders on. Even the Juice TMI looking post could be explained as coming from an intense in the moment tunnel. (Still lean scum tho for now)

-
Wang/Mando already didn’t have equity before this. I thought Wang may have some Smark equity but if Mando flips scum then add Wang to town pile.

CP, Lethal, John also people I see as plausible scum. Can elaborate on them in another post but I already risk some text overload for one post.
Where does me being one of the first to both pressure and vote smark come into your calculations there chief?