WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It wasn't obvious she wasn't scum because majority voted for her to lose the duel ha.

I never said you said anything about her meta.

I'm not putting any words in your mouth. You said me saying Juice was scum was a throwaway reason just so I could save Ekko. I then ask if you think that me and Ekko could be a team and you said yes. But now you're saying we could be a duo, or that I could be Ace's counter part, or that I could be indie. Seems like you're trying really hard to get any non-town alignment to stick on me.

I mean, I think my posts have been good. I've iso'd, gave reads, tried to be transparent. Not sure what you are expecting since I very clearly came in super late (still fucking lynched a wolf though). And I always think out loud, that's not strange, especially in D1. I say or do things that pop into my mind to cause interactions and reactions. You've oddly honed in on me calling you GF when it was just a random musing of mine. It's definitely bizarre you're choosing to over extend on this topic.
Yes but that just shows you haven’t read the thread. I can’t think of anybody other than you that voted juice saying she was scum lol, pretty much everyone said they thought she was town but Ekko was more valuable so not sure if that’s you not paying attention or arguing disingenuously here lol

you were putting words in my mouth cos you specifically asked if I thought you and Ekko were with smark

it’s not bizarre at all lol, you said something that didn’t make any sense and that usually is a red flag for someone that’s just making shit up rather than something they actually think

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
id add ace and prof to town pile. maybe remove john. the rest looks workable with

more nullish to town on barry for me

nullish on phenom and poyser too. cp smark juice wang lethal i can all see being scum
Me being scum with Smark and juice would've been the ultimate nwo heel turn

Not dog whistling with nwo btw

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Poyser, I really don't see how after Smark flips wolf that focusing the majority of your energy on me is productive to town, especially when you're trying to say I could be apart of multiple non-town alignments.
Good for you, unfortunately I don’t at all care about what you think is productive to town lol. Engaging you is productive to me, which is what I care about

you are trying to turn this into me being scum or not productive for town is a red flag. Any kind of critical thought would say that if I’m scum (and not with you) then focusing on you after you “cleared” yourself just brings attention on me for no reason when there are far easier targets to focus on that I’d easily be able to get lynched instead. It’s just OMGUS

and I’m only dedicating this energy because you’re the one engaging with me. I can spend energy engaging you even if you’re not my top priority lol. It’s night as well and I quite often get caught up engaging in one topic. Doesn’t effect my ability to solve the rest at all

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
At the VERY LEAST I am not aligned with Smark. You're assuming a lot about game setup to try and work an angle that I'm not town.
I’m assuming ace is being truthful about his claim and I’m assuming there is an indy. Not really assuming a lot about the game at all. One was offered up by someone under no pressure, the other is pretty standard

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
you know i dont value meta reads that much, and i do no underestimate scum play from other players. juice suggesting me as a random lynch target out of no where was weird. even if it looks towny to u because of meta reasons u cant deny that was weird. she then proceeded to produce no content into starting the duel right as i was leading the vote count. i dont see how she was "obvious" not scum, aside from tmi. literally none agrees with u on this
Not true, literally all of the game except you and SA thought she was probably town lol

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Fuck it bring everybody back lmao

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I have returned. I'm a little shocked by the Juice flip, I was really expecting something other than straight town.

So my leans so far

Chris
Tommy

SA
Grim
Candy Jane
Dr. Prof
Mando
Phenom
Poyser
Pein
CP
Tweet
Wangman
Ekko

Ace

Poyser and Phenom I don't really remember playing with that's why they're null more than anything else, same for Prof who I've never played with. Mando I think I played with my first game or he's been eliminated early in the games.

From my quick catch up Ace's buddying stuff just seems odd and I don't recall him doing it in previous games. I think it's part of his role. It makes me think of the game Jeff claimed indie and had very specific win conditions he said he couldn't meet them so he sided with town? I think Ace is Indie with some weird win conditions for claimed allies or some such stuff.

Smark flip drops ekko down for me he would have been null. Though I did see the theory out there that smark could have been attempting a buddy. That's not a bad train of thought.

Wangman burnt me specifically on the last game using work, so he's hanging out at the bottom until I see more gameplay.

SA seems genuinely trying to figure out motivations I'd have had him solid green if not for the Ace buddy up. I can also see when SA joined the game how around that time he could read Juice as scum if he didn't go back through her posts. Around that time nothing Juice was saying made sense to me either which got me back on voting Juice to lose the Duel.

Chris and Tommy seem solid green and not sure anyone would dispute why I think that atm.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Yea, this is turning into exactly what people told me these games typically turn into.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Nah I didnt sign for this.

Im not town yet, im the town equivalent of a lone wolf. im neutral atm, not indie. i cannot become a wolf. Im part of town numbers, but for me to win with town I have to complete a series of tasks one of which was not to claim my role, I can still fulfill my list to join town.

I have to never be in a wagon that kills town, I have to join at least one mafia wagon that kills mafia and some other tasks. I don’t have any abilities that could influence the game.

based on my flavor I have a wolf counterpart I think.

Im saying this mainly because I’m over the back and forth and name calling. As long as I survive I’ll try to complete my tasks and hunt mafia. And to save the cop if any the trouble of investigating me, I’ll show as not town.

But honestly this is too much, I only joined to show people I’m a decent person and so far I have excel at that.

If Smark is yeeted and flips town, I fail. So the correct play for me is not to vote and just vote confirmed outed wolf. But honestly I think is more pro town for people to know since Im being suss for bad reasons.
Interesting I was feeling you as an indy

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yea, this is turning into exactly what people told me these games typically turn into.
popcorn-dance.gif
told yall

• Haha
Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Yea, I straight up fell asleep last night while talking to Chris about what would be best for town. I'm fully aware of how bad that looks, but I'm hoping my town play before that means something.
What town play?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
There was a lot of talk earlier in the day yesterday about Tweet playing a scummy game and raising some suspicion. Then, he appears at the end of the Smark wagon, so I think that's definitely something to keep in mind.
Nah tweet is town. You gonna hang

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Okay, I'll sign up to play and not be involved in the drama. Since my previous two games was subpar at best.

But this is too much and I don't want to be part of it tbh. Out of respect of the people actually playing and the host, I will keep going, but my presence will be in a limited capacity. If you have anything you need me to answer directly please @ me.

Other than that I think I have had conflicts with some of you, but I carry no ill towards anyone, but reading the back and forths is honestly tiring and draining.

Reactions: Poyser