WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Ekko you’re trying too hard. Why are you trying to link the Indy discussion to me so much?
please dont presume my level of trying.

it pings the fk out of me that a good portion of ur posts AFTER the flip r dedicated to the ace discussion

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Please, please… PLEASE educate me on what an alliance is then if it does not mean that you’re allied with each other?
Brah, holy fuck, I'm not working today so I'm not in an educating mood. I'll work with Ekko and Ace, I won't follow them blindly if there's is something I hard disagree with.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
please dont presume my level of trying.

it pings the fk out of me that a good portion of ur posts AFTER the flip r dedicated to the ace discussion

I didn’t bring it up. How many times do I have to say it? Is it as many times as I had to explain my reasons for voting for you, or is it more?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I haven't gone through all of Smark's posts from D1, but I don't recall him "fighting tooth and nail to defend Ekko." Can you point me towards what I may have missed?

It's WRT most of D1 where he continually discredited Juice and while admittedly, Juice's usage was not very good, Smark continually pushed the premeditated scum angle when even if put into consideration didn't hold much water. Smark continually pounded the table saying he thought Ekko was more town than Juice throughout the day.

While Ace is actually guilty of doing the same, the fact that Ace was also going after Smark too holds credence that Ace is probably not bussing or distancing from Smark. I am confident that, at the very least, Ace is *not* scum aligned.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I didn’t bring it up. How many times do I have to say it? Is it as many times as I had to explain my reasons for voting for you, or is it more?
u dont have to bring it up to continue engaging in it. there r other topics brought up. u specifically chose to prolonged ur engagement on this one. im not dumb mando

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Please, please… PLEASE educate me on what an alliance is then if it does not mean that you’re allied with each other?

You're reading a little too much into it, they're all players from a different website who have a propensity to work together, which is what this alliance nonsense is a meme towards.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Brah, holy fuck, I'm not working today so I'm not in an educating mood. I'll work with Ekko and Ace, I won't follow them blindly if there's is something I hard disagree with.

Can you explain to me why you have so much trust in them? What have they done to earn this?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
as far as im aware ace isnt from their site lol

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
first off, when i was scum i beat your ass so badly you were unrecognisable

secondly, thinking someone is a jester is a fake thought tbh
i said i thought you made up your "juice is scummy" line to justify voting ekko to win the duel, because you didn't actually have any good reason to vote that way when you made the vote. thinking she's a jester and then killing her anyway doesnt make sense, so im dismissing that as not real
That's because that game you stayed away from me. When wolves come at me, they get dusted.

How is that a fake thought? Look at how she was playing, she even voted herself and gave up. Sorry that you thought she was somehow town from how she played. Juice was straight up scummy.

So me and are a team then? If you're saying I just threw it out there that Juice was scum in order to justify having Ekko win the duel, then there must be an agenda I'm trying to achieve.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
as far as im aware ace isnt from their site lol
I could have sworn they all played together somewhere other than here. :kawhi

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
u dont have to bring it up to continue engaging in it. there r other topics brought up. u specifically chose to prolonged ur engagement on this one. im not dumb mando
I’m sorry mate but you can’t keep bringing up a topic to someone else and then question them on why they keep addressing it. If you want me to stop talking about it, stop asking me.

Who is calling you dumb?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
It's WRT most of D1 where he continually discredited Juice and while admittedly, Juice's usage was not very good, Smark continually pushed the premeditated scum angle when even if put into consideration didn't hold much water. Smark continually pounded the table saying he thought Ekko was more town than Juice throughout the day.

While Ace is actually guilty of doing the same, the fact that Ace was also going after Smark too holds credence that Ace is probably not bussing or distancing from Smark. I am confident that, at the very least, Ace is *not* scum aligned.
i bet smark wanted to get on my good side thinking it wud keep me off him like he did with getting on jeff's good side as scum last time. smark's scum play is usually heavy pocketing someone and just following them

i won the duel in a landslide without even claiming so his help wasnt really needed.

u r fairly invested in this point

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
That's because that game you stayed away from me. When wolves come at me, they get dusted.

How is that a fake thought? Look at how she was playing, she even voted herself and gave up. Sorry that you thought she was somehow town from how she played. Juice was straight up scummy.

So me and are a team then? If you're saying I just threw it out there that Juice was scum in order to justify having Ekko win the duel, then there must be an agenda I'm trying to achieve.
She wasnt straight up scummy though. Multiple people correctly identified her as town, including ekko initially until the duel became close and then he changed her to scum

And possibly yes, that's what Im considering at least

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
You're reading a little too much into it, they're all players from a different website who have a propensity to work together, which is what this alliance nonsense is a meme towards.
He knows better because he saw TSA before.