WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
So if Im mafia then I only direct people if Im the godfather lmao? Wtf kinda shite is this
Holy fuck how are we still discussing this? Why are you trying to jump on my general musings?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Does anyone now that we have flips makes anything of CP?
lean scum. smark maintained a nullish read of CP and only kept commenting on his out of game stuff, not his reads. when i asked smark what he thought of CP's read on chris he did not reply

Reactions: CraigPelton

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
because its fucking nonsensical
It really isn't. I've seen it happen before and it was literally me thinking out loud. It wasn't something I repeated, wasn't something I pushed, and wasn't something I believed in too terribly hard.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
poyser ur discredit attempts and trying to dissolve town core is noted btw

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Calling me indie out of the blue is fucking weird as well. After all that has happened, who just starts indie hunting?

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I want to propose the creation of the unholy trinity

Ekko, SA, Me

Since my only personality trait is buddying

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Calling me indie out of the blue is fucking weird as well. After all that has happened, who just starts indie hunting?
YOU started indie hunting when you called juice indie out of nowhere lmao?

I asked for 2 reasons

A) because you seemed to be including indies in your thinking for not much reason
B) there being a duel and you coming late and deciding to not read any of their ISOs is EXACTLY the kind of thing I would do as indy lmao. Why waste my time when I couldnt care less who wins