WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I mean it also helps Poyser is convincing as fuck too lol, no shame in admitting that.

I've been at you all D1 for why you were town reading Ekko....thanks Poyser for getting through finally I guess lmao

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Of the player base, only Shaws has not posted, some could have been more active at some points, but doing great on that front.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Like said was voting Smark but never committed to it. When a majority is needed to yeet, saying it but not doing it is suss to me.
The reason is weak. Imo
We didn’t have a vote count so I didn’t know how close we were and I’m checking this in between working. Not really sure what I can say in response to this.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
The way he tried to look for alternatives and voted elsewhere. We got exactly majority and Mando was present during the game.

Voted elsewhere? I had a vote on Ekko from very early that I just didn’t remove. You’re warping things to fit a narrative you’re trying to create.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Voted elsewhere? I had a vote on Ekko from very early that I just didn’t remove. You’re warping things to fit a narrative you’re trying to create.
Then prove me wrong and be townie lol. Because so far I don’t see anyone in that wagon bussing. And the vote count excuse is bad, tbh.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Then prove me wrong and be townie lol. Because so far I don’t see anyone in that wagon bussing. And the vote count excuse is bad, tbh.

You don't think any of the 10 voters could be scum at all? Feels way too generous especially for late comers lol

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
If me misreading Ace’s claim wasn’t enough of a clue that I wasn’t exactly attune to where we were specifically when I posted this morning and that I made an input as best as I could after skimming 60 pages I don’t know what else is, to be honest.

I didn’t know Smark was almost there and I didn’t know how long we had left. That’s why I didn’t vote when I made the post to say that I was going to.

Anyone - town or mafia - could have seen that he was going to get lynched at some point today so me making a point to say that I would vote for him and then not would be a bad move to make if I was mafia and trying to hold it up. It brings me eyes that I wouldn’t need to have on me.

Ace is stretching and it stems from me saying I didn’t like the way he interacted with Tommy.

Reactions: Poyser

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
You don't think any of the 10 voters could be scum at all? Feels way too generous especially for late comers lol
Not exactly, but I don’t have any urge to kill any of them.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score

How do I “be townie” as you put it?

To me, a town player considers things holistically and weighs up the options before making a decision. Do you disagree?

If you do think that’s how a town player should be acting, can I ask why you’re trying to paint out me summarising thoughts and considering my position by offering thoughts on multiple players as a bad thing?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
And there’s absolutely zero chance there isn’t mafia on that wagon that bussed Smark to try and gain town favour.

Especially those who voted later when those who would have kept track of the votes knew that trying to save him was a lost cause.

Reactions: Poyser

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Ekko, Poyser, Chris, Ace, Grim, Tweet, Dr, Abi, TP, Wang

This was the wagon

Me

Chris
Abi
Grim
Ekko
Poyser
Tpein

Dr
Tweet
Wang

if any in the last 3 names, but Wang hammer so idk.

Also surprised Tommy is not here.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Also surprised Tommy is not here.
Yea, I straight up fell asleep last night while talking to Chris about what would be best for town. I'm fully aware of how bad that looks, but I'm hoping my town play before that means something.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Which votes came after I said I was going to vote for Smark but didn’t get around to it?

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
There was a lot of talk earlier in the day yesterday about Tweet playing a scummy game and raising some suspicion. Then, he appears at the end of the Smark wagon, so I think that's definitely something to keep in mind.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
why is juice scum? i see you addressed smark but didnt see you address juice. kinda feels like you've just plopped that there to justify voting for ekko to win lol
I said Juice is scummy. There's nothing from that slot that makes me read it town. I feel like that last sentence is just soft shade from you. You could have made your point through your question alone adding that last sentence feels like there's an agenda there.