WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
How sister abigail has managed to arrive at an ekko town read and a juice scum read I have absolutely no idea, because he hasn't even come close to explaining it lol. But with the time left there's no time to really press him on it today and then make up my mind or try to divert a wagon to him so it's gonna have to be an issue for tomorrow now. Smark flipping scum would largely clear him anyway to be fair

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Oh no. No. I'm at pg.51 and really not looking forward to anything bad :/

Calling me out for "lame posting " and you post quality insight such as this on the very next post...

idaTfaW.gif

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I know Juice really hasn't helped herself, but I've yet to see why anybody thinks it may actually be scummy. She's done literally nothing to try and help herself survive this duel. In fact it's been quite the opposite, she's actively aggravated multiple people and spent her time shitposting lol

And if you think she's town but want her to lose, then you NEED to have a STRONG town read on Ekko and explain why. Otherwise having him win makes no sense at all when he could quite easily be scum here.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
I know Juice really hasn't helped herself, but I've yet to see why anybody thinks it may actually be scummy. She's done literally nothing to try and help herself survive this duel. In fact it's been quite the opposite, she's actively aggravated multiple people and spent her time shitposting lol

And if you think she's town but want her to lose, then you NEED to have a STRONG town read on Ekko and explain why. Otherwise having him win makes no sense at all when he could quite easily be scum here.

Just like I said.
I wanna see ekko continue to post.
Idk what his alignment is and idk what Juice is.
No one does.
Its literally a 50/50

Ekko is a scum hunter.
If he doesn't deliver any scums then he is mafia.
Simple as that.
He will always deliver by day 3.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Just like I said.
I wanna see ekko continue to post.
Idk what his alignment is and idk what Juice is.
No one does.
Its literally a 50/50

Ekko is a scum hunter.
If he doesn't deliver any scums then he is mafia.
Simple as that.
He will always deliver by day 3.
its only a 50/50 if you're a PEA BRAIN

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Juice no offence and I've been your sole biggest defender in this game but you've literally done nothing but bait and instigate throughout this entire game. Could you like, ya know... Just play the fucking game

I am a subverter of Christmas clearly...

Reactions: CraigPelton

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Votes:

I really thought I unvoted Grim earlier today, but I’m case I didn’t, let me unvote: grim here​
Kay well I've still only read bits and pieces but whatever

vote lynch Smark
vote Ekko to win the duel
Vote Ekko Duel Winner

Vote Lynch Smark

-
Juice is probably town. I think Ekko is probably town. I value Ekko more even if I think Juice is more likely town between the two.

Smark, Barry, or Poyser would be my vote POE today. Smark already has a wagon going and is the has made me pause the least times after my initial scum lean read to say “wait maybe this is townie”.

Barry was probably neck and neck with Smark but then his attitude kind of struck me as townie when he bit back at Ekko but he did it a few more times after others acted like it was townie which could have been performative.

Poyser was pinging me with incoherence and looked like he was struggling at one point but I liked the way he bit at Ace for something and I liked his point that some of the reactions to Juice’s duel being so bad could have been performative (I think it was bad too but that seems like a townie thing to think about). I’ve only done one read of the thread. May check back to see who all reacted to that like that and if any seemed fake. Also some people were saying that incoherence (this is maybe too strong a word and I don’t mean it as an insult) is normal for him.

Chris is probably my strongest town read. I liked that he went from scum reading Ekko to getting paranoid about all the people town reading Ekko for something he wasn’t seeing. That’s a townie train of thought imo. I disagree with him on Ekko bc I’ve seen many shades of Ekko, but I understand someone who’s not seen as many shades. If one of Ekko or Chris is Town though I pick Chris

Tommy also probably town too based on pooling what others have said about him plus the way he’s over here trying to see if there’s anything to the Ace/Ekko thing to look at Ace while everyone else is preoccupied. Also considering he’s being widely town read he doesn’t really need to be digging under his own rocks as scum rn. Seems like unnecessary work.

Ekko has striken me as townie far more than not but I respect his scum game enough to know he’s not completely left the realm of what he’s capable of. I like that despite saying he’s burned and preemptively making himself an excuse he’s still top poster. I know myself as town I sometimes say that but then can’t help myself if I find myself in a situation like he’s in (which is a decent situation to be solving from) that I can’t help but be active. If I’m scum and I make an excuse like that I’m less likely to do so bc it’s easy to just stick with that energy. Idk if that part applies to Ekko bc I haven’t seen Town/Scum Ekko do it or if I have I didn’t make note of it, but that’s just how I am lol. And could see it applying to him too.​
@Juice McClane what have I done that's made you put me in the scum team? Or abi for that matter he literally just came in?

I don't get juices plays at all I don't think juice is necessarily scum but all the logic flaws don't help imo.

It seems the further the discussion goes the more changes to the scum list and its not through investigation or backing it up with anything but more deflection?

Has there been an indie duelist? Or a serial duelist? Duelist that becomes a serial killer?

Juice what's your smark stance I must have missed it in my catching up.

I'm back to.

Smark Ace scummy

Chris and Tommy town

Vote ekko to win duel.
Okay.

Vote Hayterade
Duel: Juice To Lose

But I'd very much like the Jews to live.​
Unvote
Vote lynch Smark
That was a rough few hours of reading and eye-gouging with some of that. Ended up skimming a bunch of it and probably missed tons and don't want to read the last few pages again in my life. I am sorry the game turned that way.

I am unsure on alot of people in this game but have felt that Chris has been trying to solve the game and has been active so I feel pretty decent about him. Same with Tommy seems like he is independently trying to make conversations and is having his own thoughts come through on some things.

I can never get a read on ekko but having been scum in my last two games here and he wasn't I still can't get a grasp on him. He is asking alot of question some are the same as his other games but I lean null on him because of that.

Grim is more relaxed this game and again he hasn't said anything that I read that was odd on day one that was super odd to me or crazy that strikes me out of the blue. I have liked his posts in the last page or so and his thought process.

Ace did feel awfully buddy buddy to Ekko earlier but not sure if that was due to his role that he just posted or not. He isn't town or scum but has to vote non town if I understood his role and has some tasks to complete to win. So he is not town or scum.

Poyser after being on a team with him I get the same vibes with him from that game we were teammates together on. I also know he can change his play style up alot as well. Null on him for now.

I can never read T-Pein either so null.

Juice- is probably town but I am pretty sure she gets overly emotional from what I remember and the last game I remember playing she only posted Gif's. The duel thing feels calculated and felt like she had that planned out after seeing her role no matter what was happening in the game. Sorry juice.

SA- just got into the game and has been interacting so I am ok with Sister for now.

John is a big mystery for me. His first game he asked alot of questions seemed to get involved. The last game he was the same way when he started the game and then was killed and repped back in as the SK and played a fantastic game and did well. This game he seems very different to me. He seems reserved some like he is trying not to make any mistakes.

Smark- has alot of posts and alot of resposnse also it feels like he is on the back of feet as he feels attacked all game and it's just day one. He doesn't seem to be agreeing with certain people to gain their trust he also doesn't seem to be pushing much of anything other than his defense of Juice early on towards Ekko.

Man- I am null on as well atm. He came in didn't like how ekko was felt he was suss and hasn't moved from it. Man who I have played a ton with doesn't feel like scum Man just yet. He usually tends to throw alot of things out and sees what will stick.

Tweet- null

Phenom- null

Lethal- I need to reread because I don't remember much of what he posted and he may have been what I skimmed through earlier. So null for now.

Pretty sure there are others I am forgetting from this.

vote Ekko to win the duel

Pretty sure I missed a vote count somewhere as well.

Still thinking where to lay my lynch vote at the moment.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk​
I need to go to bed.

vote:lynch Smark

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk​

Ekko (1) - Mando
Tweet (1) - Lethal
Smark (10) - Ekko, Poyser, Chris, Ace, Grim, Tweet, Dr, Abi, TP, Wang
CP (1) - Juice

Duel Winner:

Ekko (10) - Ace, Tommy, Smark, TP, CP, Tweet, Dr, John, Abi, Wang
Juice (4) - Poyser, Chris, Phen0m, Grim

Smark has been lynched and Ekkologix will win the duel.

Flips coming

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I didnt explain myself, I am town, I win as town, but until I complete my tasks, I’m treated as nothing, neutral. Not indie or any 3p just neutral.

Once I complete my tasks, I’m Vanilla town. If I complete my tasks and town loses, I lose too.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Tommy/SA/Ekko/McHenry mafia.

enjoy the game.

good luck to mini hitler CP in this game.

• Haha
Reactions: CraigPelton

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I think we should kill juice for trying to subvert Christmas with Hanukkah nonsense

So this is the comment that started it all?

as a town aligned member of the town alignment I request juice not be repped back in given D1 bastard play. pretty town of me

How is her using a duel shot bastard?

Well, I suppose that aught to do it.

I’m Jolly St. Nick, and I give out a piece of coal.

Haza sure loves reusing mechanics.

This coal though is significantly more useful than last time.

Interesting.

Seeing I've had you pencilled and stated as 2nd mafia for ages

How? You hadn't given any prior inclination for this.

you're comprehension is very poopie

:heston

Fuck, maybe Lethal really is scum again. Poyser for GF?

I wish

Smark borderline called me a Nazi supporter and Juice called me a cunt and said I was making rape comments. You think this appropriate conduct? Is this something I should ignore?

Yeah that was a rough ride man. Smark was miscommunication and Juice just Juiced.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Im just gonna say it, these games are literally no less toxic for Odo, Rugrat and Evans not being here lol. They're as toxic as they've ever been

Yeah I was coming in to say this. That exchange was rancid.

Calling me out for "lame posting " and you post quality insight such as this on the very next post...

idaTfaW.gif

N0M had indicated a fight occurred, and I didn't want to have to read it. But hey, continue the chain of toxicity

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

idaTfaW.gif

I said you were struggling for content, but you want to twist my words and start something? Hilarious

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Smark was lynched, he was:

Welcome to Christmas Mafia 2022 @Hayterade

Congratulations, you are Kanye West, 2022 Aligned

Kanye-West-George-Floyd.png

Role: Godfather and Executioner

Congratulations- as well as being the anti-Semite of the year, you're the mafia godfather. You think you're immune to pretty much anything, and although your sponsors didn't see it that way, this game will. You are investigation immune. You are also the executioner, at any point prior to the start of Day 4 you may choose to lynch any player immediately when half-majority is reached.

Juice dueled Ekkologix and lost, they were:

Welcome to Christmas Mafia 2022!

Congratulations, you are the Winter Classic, Christmas Aligned

cut.jpg

Role: 1-shot Duelist

One of the best parts of the festive period for any sports fan, NHL's winter classic, the once a year outdoor game that brings hockey to life! On one day this game you may have a faceoff with a player of your choosing. This duel will run alongside the lynch for the day. The player with the most votes to win the duel will be victorious and the other will be vanquished.

Good luck!

You win when all threats to Christmas have been eliminated.

It is now Night 1