WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
He used his job working with children and having to cross state lines as a soft excuse for last game when he was scum. Because of that, I consider any activity excuse based off of his job to be burnt with me.
I apologize but that's what I do and I do it daily wasn't an excuse. I am not allowed on my phone while at work or I get reprimanded. I am sorry you felt it was an excuse or something as I was trying to be open and honest with what I do and how it hurts my ability to get involved for a whole day.

The earlier interaction was my reply to smark saying he has eyes on me and at that point in the game he felt different than the last game. Those responses were to smark and ekko as both asked me a question about the same thing. Back to reading the thread to get a grasp on what is going on.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Also, why does the non-game related post addressing Juice’s reaction to CP ping you?

For the record I found the post I was referring to from CP and it’s best to leave it.

I didn't find it non-game related? Maybe I just misread it. But not sure why you're trying to bring up any 'questionable stuff' in past games to somehow justify a point that apparently doesn't matter then? Seems like you're just dropping confusion there for little reason.

Let's see it.

This isn’t game related and it’s not necessary.

I don’t even care if you lynch me. I promise you this isn’t important.

Why play referee in that moment?

Okay.

Vote Hayterade

Nowhere in our interaction did I ever say I'd lynch Smark if he didn't tell me what the supposed post he found was. I literally gave him multiple chances to help me understand better, yet he just flopped and then said he didn't care if I lynched him. Not sure how that got turned into me threatening to vote him if he didn't show me this supposed non-game related post of CP's from the past.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
You don’t seem to get it. He was basically telling me he’d lynch me if I didn’t explain the out of game post and I was saying if he wanted to lynch me because I wouldn’t reply to it he can. That’s my way of saying this isn’t game related and I won’t be explaining it.

I really shouldn’t have to keep repeating this lol
no he did not say that lol

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Being good or bad doesn’t change y’all’s weird parasitic relationship.
See, what is this bull shit? You claim you want to be a referee and keep the peace, but then you say this shit completely unwarranted. Me and Ekko blew out scum last game, what do you want me to say to that? And in another game we played on another site, me and Ekko went at it and both scum read each other and we were both town. This is just an ignorant comment.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
y'all need to stay out of each others DMs or Discords - its like a second convo is taking place at the same time smh

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I didn't find it non-game related? Maybe I just misread it. But not sure why you're trying to bring up any 'questionable stuff' in past games to somehow justify a point that apparently doesn't matter then? Seems like you're just dropping confusion there for little reason.
Let's see it.

These two posts were back to back and I was setting a boundary on this one particular topic. That was not me flopping or giving up.

I addressed several other points you made, but I wasn’t gonna continue this one line of discussion.

Anyways, have a great night.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Like I don't know how someone can say with a straight face they don't want people fighting but then go on to call two people parasites.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I apologize but that's what I do and I do it daily wasn't an excuse. I am not allowed on my phone while at work or I get reprimanded. I am sorry you felt it was an excuse or something as I was trying to be open and honest with what I do and how it hurts my ability to get involved for a whole day.

The earlier interaction was my reply to smark saying he has eyes on me and at that point in the game he felt different than the last game. Those responses were to smark and ekko as both asked me a question about the same thing. Back to reading the thread to get a grasp on what is going on.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
You got time in this game to prove yourself. I understand you weren't doing anything maliciously.

Reactions: Wangman Page

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
parasitic relationship - is not the same as calling two people two parasites smh

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
A parasitic relationship is one in which one organism, the parasite, lives off of another organism, the host, harming it and possibly causing death. The parasite lives on or in the body of the host.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
These two posts were back to back and I was setting a boundary on this one particular topic. That was not me flopping or giving up.

I addressed several other points you made, but I wasn’t gonna continue this one line of discussion.

Anyways, have a great night.
Smark, you just don't get it. You tried to play referee out of nowhere and you did it on the basis of previous CP post. Then you say 'oh I found the post' but then just brushed it off because apparently it's not 'game-related'. I'm calling out your act of being referee disingenuous as one of the reasons I scum read you.

Reactions: CraigPelton