WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Since you asked so nicely (and my phone pinged)

Ekko not nearly as aggressive as normal, but could be a change of tact after how heated the last game got. He did even say the thread was dead, so, eh. I'm not a fan of him just picking Barry and Juice at random and then voting both, only seemingly switching to Juice cos she voted him.

I think Tommy sounds natural and relaxed, even if spurred on by the food discussion.

Barry did look a little panicked with the ekko vote and his over-explanation of guessing Ekko's motive seemed stretchy.

Tweet dropping in with a vote sticks out.

Vote: Tweet

Sorry kweh
Fuck, maybe Lethal really is scum again. Poyser for GF?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
im talking about the i dont care if u lynch me attitude. none wants to see that
Because he’s badgering me to reveal stuff I told him to drop it and I’m telling him I’m not getting into.

I’m telling if he wants to lynch me he can, but my comment on this matter has nothing to do with it.

Would you rather me, you and sister have that bitch fight we did last time you two wagoned me? I’m good. I’m not dragging this thread into nonsense.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Wang’s job keeps him busy, but he’s still more active when he’s town usually.
He used his job working with children and having to cross state lines as a soft excuse for last game when he was scum. Because of that, I consider any activity excuse based off of his job to be burnt with me.

Reactions: John McHenry

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
What I think you should be more focused on Ekko is how easily he voted for me when I gave him permission to.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
@Sister Abigail i noticed u left out me poyser and ace from ur reads. do i take it u have us as null rn?
Haven't gotten to those isos yet; you boys are too big for me.

From what I've seen of comments, quotes, mentions, interactions, with you and the other players I've iso'd so far, I'd give you a slight town.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
He used his job working with children and having to cross state lines as a soft excuse for last game when he was scum. Because of that, I consider any activity excuse based off of his job to be burnt with me.
Yeah, that’s the whole point I was making in that interaction you quoted, lol.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Town Pile: Chris, Tommy, John, Tweet, Barry, Tpein, Ekko
Wolf Pile: Smark, Juice, Wang, Phenom, Lethal

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Because he’s badgering me to reveal stuff I told him to drop it and I’m telling him I’m not getting into.

I’m telling if he wants to lynch me he can, but my comment on this matter has nothing to do with it.

Would you rather me, you and sister have that bitch fight we did last time you two wagoned me? I’m good. I’m not dragging this thread into nonsense.
What bitch fight did we have? I accurately accused you of being scum and then you inaccurately just OMGUS. I don't see how you're using this as any excuse when I was literally bang on with my reads last game.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
What I think you should be more focused on Ekko is how easily he voted for me when I gave him permission to.
I did an iso on you and said you were scummy. I literally interacted with you, giving you a chance to defend yourself or help me solve your slot, and you just flopped. If that's how you're going to respond to pressure, and then ask for my vote, of course I'm going to vote for you. You had absolutely no defense last game when I accused you of being wolf and you're not even putting up a fight again now.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Town Pile: Chris, Tommy, John, Tweet, Barry, Tpein, Ekko
Wolf Pile: Smark, Juice, Wang, Phenom, Lethal
id add ace and prof to town pile. maybe remove john. the rest looks workable with

more nullish to town on barry for me

nullish on phenom and poyser too. cp smark juice wang lethal i can all see being scum

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
What bitch fight did we have? I accurately accused you of being scum and then you inaccurately just OMGUS. I don't see how you're using this as any excuse when I was literally bang on with my reads last game.
He’s telling me to rep out because I’m not reacting like I did last time. Your reads being right or wrong is irrelevant to what I’m saying here. I’m not gonna get all pissy and moan because you want to vote for me.

But also, Ekko was full of shit in that interaction we were having that you stuck yourself into that time.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
one of the people town reading me probably scum as well

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I did an iso on you and said you were scummy. I literally interacted with you, giving you a chance to defend yourself or help me solve your slot, and you just flopped. If that's how you're going to respond to pressure, and then ask for my vote, of course I'm going to vote for you. You had absolutely no defense last game when I accused you of being wolf and you're not even putting up a fight again now.
Asking me about a non-game related post and then voting for me when I said I wouldn’t bring that into the game for no reason isn’t asking me to defend myself and that’s the whole point.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
id add ace and prof to town pile. maybe remove john. the rest looks workable with

more nullish to town on barry for me

nullish on phenom and poyser too. cp smark juice wang lethal i can all see being scum
Prof can to town pile for his opening reads list. Haven't seen anything from Ace through my others isos, yet.

Fair on Barry. I caught him last game when he subbed out with seven posts. This Barry has different energy. That's a lazy read, but he definitely has more bite this game.

I did see a post where you said Poyser had some power wolf vibes going. Can you explain this? Do you still think that?