WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
My problem is Juice seemed to instantly not care about the outcome, given up on the game because not being able to deal with echo. In my eyes that's not someone worthy of keeping around because it'll likely happen again. Kinda wish Juice had just asked to be repped out instead.

I know it's hard but you have to kind of ignore these feelings if you have opinions on one being town over the other. If you're unsure, yeah whatever that's fine. Ace's point on if they're both town then Juice being safer is most definitely correct

But if you think Juice is more likely town and ekko isn't you should go with that first and foremost. If not then keep your vote, but what are the game related thoughts on the two?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
For me, the reason that I'm leaving my vote on Juice is that (based on the games I've played), the duelist gets one duel. I had a town lean on Ekko before. So for me, keeping Juice in the game when she has used her role ability makes no sense.

What were the reasons for the Ekko town lean prior? Were they stated in the thread too?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
This is why I asked instead of outright calling you a liar lmao I'm trying to play the game, not catch anyone in a gotcha

And your response does make sense with it so fair enough
atleast u come off as genuinely solving instead of jumpy or opportunistic. im down to work together if u r willing to

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
No it's a group effort not by the town not a two man team. As I said when you asked to be buds you had nothing to tell you Ekko was town or not, so at that point his alignment made no difference to you.
But it’s day one, I can change my mind later, and I can town read someone and suss them latter or vise versa.

Regardless of the alignment of Ekko I wanted to interact. You consider that try hard, when there was not a read in any effect when I said that, you just assumed.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
What were the reasons for the Ekko town lean prior? Were they stated in the thread too?
The games that I've played, Ekko has been town. Town Ekko (from what I've seen) posts a lot, goes through and dissects other people's posts, and is very active. Even after he said he wasn't going to be doing that, that's exactly what he's done. So, I lean town on Ekko. I won't say that I'm totally sold on him, but I'm leaning that way.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
My problem is Juice seemed to instantly not care about the outcome, given up on the game because not being able to deal with echo. In my eyes that's not someone worthy of keeping around because it'll likely happen again. Kinda wish Juice had just asked to be repped out instead.
the thing is this annoyance that juice is experiencing is kind of unwarranted or not in my control. i really don't think ive gone out of my way to make her game unbearable there. we have barely even interacted

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
atleast u come off as genuinely solving instead of jumpy or opportunistic. im down to work together if u r willing to

I'm thinking some of these reasons to town read you sre FLIMSY at best and if you're town you should see that too. Especially with people agreeing Juice is most likely town as well, I think you called out Smark already

Reactions: Poyser

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
@Ekkologix do you think you're playing the same as your last few games?

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Mafia 101
The safest play of you assume Juice is town is to save Juice always.
But it’s not the best one, since we enter a 50/50 with Ekko and a possible pr.

I don’t plan to play it safe.

This duel imo always kills a town

Reactions: CraigPelton

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I know it's hard but you have to kind of ignore these feelings if you have opinions on one being town over the other. If you're unsure, yeah whatever that's fine. Ace's point on if they're both town then Juice being safer is most definitely correct

But if you think Juice is more likely town and ekko isn't you should go with that first and foremost. If not then keep your vote, but what are the game related thoughts on the two?
Game related.

I don't get Juices desire to use it so quickly the motivations seem bad, there's no guarantee to rep back in as town. So it's still a selfish action. But do I think Juice is town...Based on gameplay I can't say yes. Best on Mechanics I lean yes.

Is Ekko town. I have no idea I can't read Ekko I've been wrong both times I've tried. Nothing stands out as he has to be town because he's playing very similar to the way he did at the beginning of last game when we all thought he was town. I'm not saying he is he could be scum.

Based on mechanics

Unvote Ekko to wind duel

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I'm thinking some of these reasons to town read you sre FLIMSY at best and if you're town you should see that too. Especially with people agreeing Juice is most likely town as well, I think you called out Smark already
well we gotta start somewhere eventually. i dont really care how peopel read me now. i prefer if they town read me so its easier to work with them and reach a common consensus, but its not gna affect my gameplay if they do not. people scum reading me only prolongs my life span at night so yay me i guess

i try to make myself easy to town read and play like an open book every game. if there is something that can help u town read me, let me know what it is. if anything is still bothering u on my play feel free to question away

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Unvote Ekko to wind duel
Just because I'm trying to keep up with where we're at on votes for my own information, are you shifting your vote to Juice to win the duel, or simply changing to a no-vote?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Game related.

I don't get Juices desire to use it so quickly the motivations seem bad, there's no guarantee to rep back in as town. So it's still a selfish action. But do I think Juice is town...Based on gameplay I can't say yes. Best on Mechanics I lean yes.

Is Ekko town. I have no idea I can't read Ekko I've been wrong both times I've tried. Nothing stands out as he has to be town because he's playing very similar to the way he did at the beginning of last game when we all thought he was town. I'm not saying he is he could be scum.

Based on mechanics

Unvote Ekko to wind duel
i was town last game though lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
well we gotta start somewhere eventually. i dont really care how peopel read me now. i prefer if they town read me so its easier to work with them and reach a common consensus, but its not gna affect my gameplay if they do not. people scum reading me only prolongs my life span at night so yay me i guess

i try to make myself easy to town read and play like an open book every game. if there is something that can help u town read me, let me know what it is. if anything is still bothering u on my play feel free to question away

Do you have suspicion that anyone is town reading you too easily bc of potential TMI?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Just because I'm trying to keep up with where we're at on votes for my own information, are you shifting your vote to Juice to win the duel, or simply changing to a no-vote?
Currently a no vote. I feel now after thinking it over based on gameplay I don't have enough either way at the time and I'm about to jump off for a bit.