WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Duelist is more often than not,* town.

Am I using the phrase incorrectly?

Duelist is more likely town.

I very well could have misread, it's been a long day lol thank you for the clarification

So since Juice is NAI on gameplay (your words, correct if wrong) but role is often town (Smark says scum fwiw, idk myself), I assume you're just confident ekko is town

Also I'm not disregarding the long post you made analyzing duel options for either alignment, I'm assuming that is also what steers you into voting Ekko to win as well, you said it was the safer way I believe

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
this isnt really true seeing as i've moved from juice and acknowledge her as possibly being town. if the goal was to lynch her for the sake of ynching her id just had kept the scum read of her going with no reprucussions

u didnt really think this one through

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Why are you trying sooo hard to be ekkos best buddy? You've attempted to protect him, you've voted along side him, and you've even said straight up you should team up. I just want to know why you feel like you need him or he needs you?
does that bother u?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
are u jealous because u dont have thread buddies and i do? :cozy

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I very well could have misread, it's been a long day lol thank you for the clarification

So since Juice is NAI on gameplay (your words, correct if wrong) but role is often town (Smark says scum fwiw, idk myself), I assume you're just confident ekko is town

Also I'm not disregarding the long post you made analyzing duel options for either alignment, I'm assuming that is also what steers you into voting Ekko to win as well, you said it was the safer way I believe
Atm I think is t/t

duelist is normally a 1 shot, so Juice is vanilla, Ekko has not claimed, but alluded to a strong pr.

in a trade off of vanilla vs possible strong pr. i will always pick the pr.

and since I town read ekko, I don’t think is a hard choice to make, at least for me.

Reactions: Chris

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
this isnt really true seeing as i've moved from juice and acknowledge her as possibly being town. if the goal was to lynch her for the sake of ynching her id just had kept the scum read of her going with no reprucussions

u didnt really think this one through

There would have been repercussions though if you were the person pushing her lynch and she flipped town. I don’t know what response to your vote on her you were expecting but it didn’t seem like you expected to receive much resistance.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
does that bother u?
It seemed like you didn't acknowledge it. And there was never reasoning put to it. I saw it as possible scum/indie trying to reach out for who he thought to be a town ally. As when he started there was no real way to read you positive or negative. I try to figure out who is who before aligning myself I wanted to know where his headspace was. He constantly ignored it from myself and from @Poyser so I wanted answers.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i can understand ace and tpein point of views town reading me or wanting me to stay. i however do not get smarks.

@Hayterade can u say in ur own words why u town read me?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Atm I think is t/t

duelist is normally a 1 shot, so Juice is vanilla, Ekko has not claimed, but alluded to a strong pr.

in a trade off of vanilla vs possible strong pr. i will always pick the pr.

and since I town read ekko, I don’t think is a hard choice to make, at least for me.

When and what made you change from being shaky on Ekko but not wanting to go for him yet to being fairly confident he's town?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
i can understand ace and tpein point of views town reading me or wanting me to stay. i however do not get smarks.

@Hayterade can u say in ur own words why u town read me?
I’ve said a couple times already, but I’m planning on rereading your posts soon to get a better grasp. You’ll get a more accurate read from me then.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
When and what made you change from being shaky on Ekko but not wanting to go for him yet to being fairly confident he's town?
I agreed with Poyser that Ekkos was a little off compared to previous games, but after the duel Ekko has been trying and still playing in a way that remind me previous games.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I did until people a case that it was premeditated based on Ekko building a wagon and her saying it was.

I originally thought it was being annoyed. When I reread Ekko’s posts, I’ll see how Juice is behaving at the same time. Should give me an idea.
juice couldnt have been annoyed at the time she initiated the duel. i had already moved from her and was willing to let her stay. this enters a spite territory and she just wanted to duel be because she thought she had a chance to lynch me

none duels to lose.