WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
It seemed like you didn't acknowledge it. And there was never reasoning put to it. I saw it as possible scum/indie trying to reach out for who he thought to be a town ally. As when he started there was no real way to read you positive or negative. I try to figure out who is who before aligning myself I wanted to know where his headspace was. He constantly ignored it from myself and from @Poyser so I wanted answers.
For someone accusing me of trying sooo hard to be buddies with someone @ people in your responses for the sake of it, is not a good look.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
juice couldnt have been annoyed at the time she initiated the duel. i had already moved from her and was willing to let her stay. this enters a spite territory and she just wanted to duel be because she thought she had a chance to lynch me

none duels to lose.
Is it bad that I think it came from a place of spite a little?!? :/

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
For someone accusing me of trying sooo hard to be buddies with someone @ people in your responses for the sake of it, is not a good look.
It's the other person that you asked and ignored. I never asked Poyser to be my buddy. I've not felt the need to ask anyone to be my Ally

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Ekko defending Juice as probably town here doesn't really change my thoughts on Ekko but it's interesting that others are still voting her to lose who haven't explicitly had anything towny to say about Ekko while he himself is saying it's probably t/t lol I think only Smark and Ace have said directly they're voting Juice bc they think Ekko is more town

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
It's the other person that you asked and ignored. I never asked Poyser to be my buddy. I've not felt the need to ask anyone to be my Ally
So you think that solving should be an individual process?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
John I'll be your buddy. Have you voted in the duel yet?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Is this true? You told me when I asked that you didn't like it bc it was after you jumped off the wagon
i said that "the only sus part about it" was that it came after i moved, not that i ddint like it because of this

re: this post:
tweet needs to come and talk about it in his own words. i think the only sus part about it is tweet did it after i left the wagon already, which could mean he hasnt read the rest of the thread or faking it

i know ur looking for something to catch me off here chris, trust me this isnt it. i'm fairly consistent as town unless i decide to troll for w.e reason

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
i said that "the only sus part about it" was that it came after i moved, not that i ddint like it because of this

re: this post:

i know ur looking for something to catch me off here chris, trust me this isnt it. i'm fairly consistent as town unless i decide to troll for w.e reason

This is why I asked instead of outright calling you a liar lmao I'm trying to play the game, not catch anyone in a gotcha

And your response does make sense with it so fair enough

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
u also noted that i moved off barry too soon and i agreed that i could have stayed longer. i was just bored and wanted to throw whatever at the other players

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Ekko defending Juice as probably town here doesn't really change my thoughts on Ekko but it's interesting that others are still voting her to lose who haven't explicitly had anything towny to say about Ekko while he himself is saying it's probably t/t lol I think only Smark and Ace have said directly they're voting Juice bc they think Ekko is more town
My problem is Juice seemed to instantly not care about the outcome, given up on the game because not being able to deal with echo. In my eyes that's not someone worthy of keeping around because it'll likely happen again. Kinda wish Juice had just asked to be repped out instead.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
For me, the reason that I'm leaving my vote on Juice is that (based on the games I've played), the duelist gets one duel. I had a town lean on Ekko before. So for me, keeping Juice in the game when she has used her role ability makes no sense.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
My problem is Juice seemed to instantly not care about the outcome, given up on the game because not being able to deal with echo. In my eyes that's not someone worthy of keeping around because it'll likely happen again. Kinda wish Juice had just asked to be repped out instead.
Quite the contrary she wants to rep in back again once she dies.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
So you think that solving should be an individual process?
No it's a group effort not by the town not a two man team. As I said when you asked to be buds you had nothing to tell you Ekko was town or not, so at that point his alignment made no difference to you.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i.e my expectation for tweet to vote barry while i was voting barry is unrealistic because i moved too fast. tweet voting barry in itself isnt bad bc i sus barry myself so maybe he's seen what i had seen

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
For me, the reason that I'm leaving my vote on Juice is that (based on the games I've played), the duelist gets one duel. I had a town lean on Ekko before. So for me, keeping Juice in the game when she has used her role ability makes no sense.
This makes total sense to me!