• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
I don't know. I'm almost thinking Professor is one of the scum here just based on how he came in hard at me but then trailed off when scum started dying, his claim also is bonkers(though so was TFWs). I just feel after scum started dropping off he wanted to fade into obscurity as he was worried about being to much of a focal point.

I kind of feel the following are safe.
Lethal (though if he is scum cop and got TFW lynched that'd be ballsy)
Showtime
Jeff (I think he is being truthful as far as Jeff in mafia can go)
Ekko

I'm still wondering if there is a scum in sky/smark though if smark jailed ekko and no kill I almost feel like ekko was the target, which eliminates both those as I feel sky is more townie then smark.

Tpein,Juice,Blaze,Grim.

Also I feel like I might have missed something, but chris is rarely questioned, what cleared him into town status?

Also did blaine get replaced? can't remember.

We are from my census (If you want to believe it) 10-2-1-1 now. So I believe Jeff is 1 of the indies.

Did anyone else claim indie? I feel prof did but I'm doubtful on that claim.

And I feel Juice is hinting at being indie as well though right now(could be wrong) If that is the case, I would take indie juice over indie Professor.

After that I feel the last scum isin that 4some of tpein ,Blaze, Grim and Chris.
No thoughts on Barry?

Showtime

Reaction score
But I don’t understand why Johnny fake claimed the Virgin Mary lol.

idk jonny at all, but 1) that might have been his fake 2) to buy himself time.

you just have to live up until a certain point and then guess the direction. you don't need a long term game plan even if it catches up to you because, as he did, he can just pick himself after getting 2 right.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
idk jonny at all, but 1) that might have been his fake 2) to buy himself time.

you just have to live up until a certain point and then guess the direction. you don't need a long term game plan even if it catches up to you because, as he did, he can just pick himself after getting 2 right.
But their real character wasn’t alignment indicative lol. 4th says they didn’t have a fake claim. So if that’s true then Johnny took an insane risk of getting CC’d for basically no reason since his real character was safe to claim.

I mean, theorizing why a gone indie did what he did is pointless but I’d like to know when the game is over lol. That was huge risk no reward.

Showtime

Reaction score
alright we need magics claim cuz he dropped down gameplay massively

can someone pls point me to my last few scum games so i can show how poorly town played in pretty much every single game i was scum.

last time it went poorly was when i was scum with jeff and he got lynched day 1 and i was associated with him and we STILL won that game(shoutout to chris, god teammate).

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Showtime

Reaction score
yes, his play on the cp lynch is important because while ofc i did follow him on it after doing my own research, i was also fuelled by what i assumed was a town magic. since then it's been very lackluster and its magics wheelhouse to get in good position and coast. i didnt like his lack of participation on wang in hindsight. then theres some neighborizer chat issues that were mulling over atm.

again, im not sure if that should be a priority today with no kill, but I have to realistically at least put magic at the bottom of my poe out of sheer paranoia at the very least

motherfucker WHEN

i know these are outdated, but god damn yall disrespect my scum game smh.

Showtime

Reaction score
both chris and smark look good in the respect that they were the only ones that seemed to care that lynching an indy wasn't the smartest idea if they had no chance of being scum.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Why do you read Blaze/T-Pein as scum?

The dynamic surrounding the coal giving just seems really strange to me and I mean it's a remote possibility. Blaze is a light blue lean for me atm (meaning town).

Pein though has been such an after thought - the town Pein I've played with isn;t this docile and is pushing shit in every direction. I also think his convoluted way of claiming PGO felt on the nose

actually you questioned it too. why did you question if i protected you?

I wanted to be sure of your usage and motivations for doing so

why did you claim this at night?

I was bluffing into being shot. Seems it worked given you protected me :)

Showtime

Reaction score
The dynamic surrounding the coal giving just seems really strange to me and I mean it's a remote possibility. Blaze is a light blue lean for me atm (meaning town).

Pein though has been such an after thought - the town Pein I've played with isn;t this docile and is pushing shit in every direction. I also think his convoluted way of claiming PGO felt on the nose

I wanted to be sure of your usage and motivations for doing so

I was bluffing into being shot. Seems it worked given you protected me :)

i lied in the neighbour chat and actually protected myself btw, lethal, lol.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score

Okay, how does the coal tie into either as scum?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Imagine if Jeff wasn't given the option to join the scum team at all - but was just instantly converted...

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
When jeff found where it went, he had the option to join the scum team
I know but I’m trying to get you to walk me through what that has to do with Blaze lol.

You listed Blaine as indie. I can see Blaine as scum because of the coal, but I’m lost on how the coal has anything to do with Blaze/T-Pein.

Status
Not open for further replies.