WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
ah nvm u answered disregard

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
I actually agree with Sky on Barry/Smark (at least before I’ve ISO’d both).

I know Magic told us not to rush Smark if Barry flips scum. But before he said that as I was reading things I couldn’t help but think that they might make a decent team. Especially when Smark was saying stuff like “Ekko is more likely scum than Barry” to Magic’s arguments.

I know Smark says that they forgot that Ekko shot scum, but that seems like something you’d remember even in a long game like this lol.

I guess the counter argument is that defending a scummate so fiercely would
be suicidal, but with these current numbers I can see it more. Losing another teammate and this game being something like 8-1-1-1 after the next lynch (think that math is right but didn’t check how many are left), then it’s basically gg. I can see scum making more dangerous/reckless plays to keep a teammate alive with this current state.

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
But I say that without having cross examined Smark with the three flipped scum members.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
after magic's claim i think mafia just straight up thought he was gna protect lethal so they tried shooting him and failed

bunch of rookies

kek

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
barry + one of blaine/smark/sky/juice is the remaining mafia

sky probabaly has least teammate equity with barry. if he flips scum she shud be good unless indie

rest all has more or less some teammate equity with barry. gut says its more blaine or juice as smark is sticking his neck too deep for barry to be his scummate imo

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
who do you think is scum?

I don't know. I'm almost thinking Professor is one of the scum here just based on how he came in hard at me but then trailed off when scum started dying, his claim also is bonkers(though so was TFWs). I just feel after scum started dropping off he wanted to fade into obscurity as he was worried about being to much of a focal point.

I kind of feel the following are safe.
Lethal (though if he is scum cop and got TFW lynched that'd be ballsy)
Showtime
Jeff (I think he is being truthful as far as Jeff in mafia can go)
Ekko

I'm still wondering if there is a scum in sky/smark though if smark jailed ekko and no kill I almost feel like ekko was the target, which eliminates both those as I feel sky is more townie then smark.

Tpein,Juice,Blaze,Grim.

Also I feel like I might have missed something, but chris is rarely questioned, what cleared him into town status?

Also did blaine get replaced? can't remember.

We are from my census (If you want to believe it) 10-2-1-1 now. So I believe Jeff is 1 of the indies.

Did anyone else claim indie? I feel prof did but I'm doubtful on that claim.

And I feel Juice is hinting at being indie as well though right now(could be wrong) If that is the case, I would take indie juice over indie Professor.

After that I feel the last scum isin that 4some of tpein ,Blaze, Grim and Chris.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Never suggested I was an indie.

Showtime

Reaction score
im confused as to why everyone was confused about tfw's lying lol.

he lied initially to survive. he lied last night so he'd get lynched as he picked himself.

that sounds straight forward lol.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Showtime

Reaction score
Town have worked too hard to let it go now. Even on the remote chance it's a shared win.

Oh and I need to confess - I was only 2 shot so I'm useless tonight and further on. Hence my earlier apprehension.

why did you claim this at night?

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
im confused as to why everyone was confused about tfw's lying lol.

he lied initially to survive. he lied last night so he'd get lynched as he picked himself.

that sounds straight forward lol.
But I don’t understand why Johnny fake claimed the Virgin Mary lol.

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
Like I still don’t understand what went through his mind there.

Status
Not open for further replies.