WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I know but I’m trying to get you to walk me through what that has to do with Blaze lol.

You listed Blaine as indie. I can see Blaine as scum because of the coal, but I’m lost on how the coal has anything to do with Blaze/T-Pein.

iirc Blaze was also given coal. I'm also suspect on his claim of governor.

My last reads list he's light blue, and the more I think about it he could now be scum.

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
iirc Blaze was also given coal. I'm also suspect on his claim of governor.
I believe Zinger also got it and said it did nothing. So don’t think it can convert townies.

Also based on the scum flips, if mafia could convert townies then we’d have 3 scum left bc of the scum flips naming names. Which would also mean Jobber is wrong.
My last reads list he's light blue, and the more I think about it he could now be scum
It was just very weird that you called him one of your picks for last two scum and then just now said you have him as light blue town atm when explaining why he’s one of those scum picks. Those are irreconcilable lol.

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
It’s the “is” and “atm” in there that threw me off with what you said about Blaze.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Not saying its our best call of action - but T-Pein flip could give the town a lot of information. Although, might not actually confirm Doink - he might be a guiser or actress mafia role

I will give no info when I flip.

Alco

Reaction score
Pein is more passive than I remember. Looks like you changed your posting style too, Pein, what gives?

Alco

Reaction score
Don't worry @Showtime I still respect you. I'll follow you to the ends of the earth <3

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
This is could possibly be classic scum lethal lol

Before we argue and insult for the next 5 pages, just don't.

I'm going to sit back and see what's spinning when light hits cos I'm out of ideas now as I have to be wrong on my reads list somewhere - 2 scum and the other indy.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Before we argue and insult for the next 5 pages, just don't.

I'm going to sit back and see what's spinning when light hits cos I'm out of ideas now as I have to be wrong on my reads list somewhere - 2 scum and the other indy.
I'm just saying it's a fairly good post by Dr. N inconsistent reads can be a tell of yours. Not sure where insults would be needed unless u get offended by being in poe

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I'm just saying it's a fairly good post by Dr. N inconsistent reads can be a tell of yours. Not sure where insults would be needed unless u get offended by being in poe

Nah I'm not offended at all and should be looked at as we have to reevaluate everybody left in the game.

I've put too much into this game to just have it be pissed away and stretch out into nothing.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I believe Zinger also got it and said it did nothing. So don’t think it can convert townies.

Also based on the scum flips, if mafia could convert townies then we’d have 3 scum left bc of the scum flips naming names. Which would also mean Jobber is wrong.

It was just very weird that you called him one of your picks for last two scum and then just now said you have him as light blue town atm when explaining why he’s one of those scum picks. Those are irreconcilable lol.

Actually I said the more I think about it I could see them two being scum, but had earlier had Blaze as a light blue in my reads list. That thought process came from looking at the reads list that Fourth provided and wanting to see what he had come up with - looking at the nulls he had identified.

Anyway, I'm expecting to be shot tonight so I'll finally know who is who and can watch from the sidelines.

Hopefully night isn't too far away

Status
Not open for further replies.