WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
what i miss? was on the phone with my mama

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
what i miss? was on the phone with my mama

Magic brought up a good point about Chris and Tweet in the chat we share and it’s not likely Chris is scum.

Showtime

Reaction score
So are we all kinda just implicitly agreeing that no lynch is taking place today or what
our viable options, imo

- lynch peter
- lynch juice
- no lynch

you can also use your role if you feel you can narrow options. we still have 6 hours
What's the actual case on Juice?
claimed tree stump , voted junk and hasnt explained why. hasnt done much since. not the strongest case on a mislynch target, i know, but dems the current facts
Complete unwillingness to engage with the game, talking only in vague memes whilst that being impossible to be a PR because she's already spoken in text multiple times
I feel like we have more than enough time to not box ourselves in like this.
Like, going after Juice for shitposting while just ignoring Blaine, T-Pein™, Alibaba and Wang Chung is definitely a choice.
i would probably be cool with blind lynching tpein too lol
Hook me up with one of those sweet Christmas miracles, baybeeee.
@Hans Gruber Also, given that I'm literally in 50/50 territory right now for town to go "Aw shucks, I guess we better just push a lynch through," is it that surprising that I would be trying to generate momentum for a wagon I actually think could be worthwhile?

Vote Count

Junk (2) - Barry, Juice
Barry (2) - Peter
Sky (1) - Doddsy
Juice (3) - Tweet, Sky, Chris
Jonny (1) - Junk
Peter (3) - Magic, CP, TPein
Doink (2) - DrProf, Ekko, Lethal

With 23 alive it takes 12 to lynch, you have just over 5 hours
Yeah, Juice doesn’t seem to want to be helping here, and this makes me sad. I was hoping she start to put in a little bit more of an effort. But doesn’t seem to be happening and times running low.

Vote Juice
I'm not particularly interested in lynching Juice, nor am I particularly interested in lynching myself, so.

im still reading back

a few key things,

jeff mentions that the 3 options are peter, juice, and no lynch(peter/juice were tied at 3) and peter just never goes to juice. he instead argues back and forth with me and parks his vote on barry.

this could be a red herring though as tweet brought up accepting a no lynch. i'll continue reading, but basically in the world juice was town, peter's reason for not voting her was quite literally to cause a no lynch that would then continue the juice suspicion into the following day phase.

peter did not hesitate to push junk when junk looked awful, but is showing a lot of hesitation in regards to juice. this could all mean it was a red herring to make juice look aligned with peter by him just avoiding her wagon.

ima keep reading tho.

Showtime

Reaction score
....which likely means this no-lynch is locked in but oh well
^again, points toward mafia wanting a no lynch.

second thing, in the world juice is scum and the two leading wagons are juice/peter they also probably want a no lynch.

but again, based on how peter behaved in regards to junk, im not sure he would hesitate with juice playing like she was on day 1.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Jesus Christ, this game has over 7k posts. :DEAD:

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Showtime

Reaction score
if we're doing nothing we might as well lynch juice. i prefer a peter lynch, but otherwise i dont see juice contributing anything soon and her vote, with the way she uses it, might literally be worse for us than it is good.
Right I think my vote is still on Juice so if y'all wanna pull the trigger on that, time is running out, I'll be off to bed shortly

^also to keep in mind, while tweet had his vote on juice this whole time, outside of this post he never really talks about her and keeps bringing up no lynch until i said what i said above.

all he talked about was why sky/lethal were both town and their history.

its not rly optimal tbf
w.e
this play has to eventually be punished so it does not breed

[vote lynch juice]

another vote on juice, so juice has 5 votes now.

On topic of Blaine, him not knowing what to contribute and posting nothing at all as a result used to be his main scum tell, so make of that what you will.

this looks good for blaine.

Showtime

Reaction score
Literally no such thing as a Mafia aligned tree-stump, so anyone voting for me - just wants to kill town.

Ekko not happy with my contributions - whilst other players are less active and not offering anything, just sounds sussy.
vote juice

might as well deal with this now.

she will probably be the christmas tree, but her voting habits are disadvantageous anyway
I've been a mafia stump literally this year

this looks good for juice btw. she said there's no such thing as a mafia stump and tweet corrects her saying there have been one.

so im back on juice being town.

Tweet was mafia stump once this year I believe

going to look at chris's progression as well.

What is this lol, let's lynch people who are actually scummy
Yeah what happened to no lynch is better than lynching town D1 lol didn't you always yell at us about that magic
Yeah Peter aka the guy I'm currently voting! I'm surprised magic has given up on trying to get it over the line

cp deserved better than me :mjcry

Showtime

Reaction score
was it a bastard game?
To be fair it sorta was. OMB hosted it so it wasn't supposed to be bastard but it had its own little quirks and irregularities. FWIW I agree that Stump tends to be a town role the majority of the time.
you guys think if juice was town here her wagon would grow super fast as scum would be all over it but whats happening is people are super hesitant around that wagon for some reason

perhaps saving it as an escape goat for later?
Being a scum Stump is also peak fun in mafia in my humble opinion :cozy
because - im town telling, but some people are more interesting in there being a lynch - even if some people like Showtime have even stated they think I'm town LOL
I wouldn't be surprised if Junk and Showtime are on scum alligned or a third party team tbh
noticing the sudden surge of activity to defend this wagon as well

i think we should proceed tbh

even if town, she can still contribute in the thread as tree stump

at least we do not have to worry about possibly mislynching this slot later

and no lynching day 1 rn wud be very very dumb imo
unvote
voter peter

prob won't go anywhere but yeah, lynching juice here feels like the entire point why we chose sky to check is the same here and it would feel a little unfair and weird not to apply the same logic, i.e juice always gets mislynched
If you think I'm town - then voting me is either you openly admitting you're stupid and anti-town or that you are scum aligned.

Unvote
Vote: Ekko
You just sound like scum - already setting up for me to flip town kek

Unlucky mafia
Again, I don't see myself voting Peter off today. After making a few points in his favor earlier, he actually came in and expressed that he disliked those posts which... here you got one guy who's sorta taking your side when basically the entire rest of the game is null or against you, and you go and shit over those posts, what scum does that?
That's not actually true, but I don't want to lynch you.

all this still looks like it's to make juice look bad.

@Eggnog Frog

why is it that you called myself and ekko scum for voting you, but you didn't say the same thing towards tweet when he was saying to finish you?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Honestly, I couldn't answer that one.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
At one point I thought you and Junk were linked - but I had since throw that out

Showtime

Reaction score
Scattering even when we agree we should focus on a direction :fplam:

Guess it's no-lynch time then

sky also wanted a no lynch

I haven’t played with anyone here before so Idk what he’s usually like as town. But it was just baffling for me to see him in your town list and for those reasons He’s thrown out a few random questions with no follow up to the answers at all so Idk how someone comes out of that thinking that he’s eagerly trying to piece things together.

I probably wouldn’t bat an eye at a null read but that read is just so counter to what I’m seeing. What about his reactions looks natural?

It's a soft read, but in a game with so many nulls and inactives, I wanted to put it on paper that I had liked the little bit I'd seen.

Nothing I'd really be able to put into words much. Just instinct combined with interpretation.

peter and prof go back and forth in regards to peter reading doink town and prof saying there wasn't much reason for that read.

@Ekkologix how comfortable is prof in talking with his teammates and doing so naturally?

Townier -> scummier:

Doink

Lethal
Inactives
Retep
Juice

this feels weird to me as it came right off peter called doink town and i dont think there was any prevailing thought of doink being townish.

I completely forgot Barry was a thing as well btw

tweet randomly brings up barry again while the peter/juice wagons build, good look for barry.

the johnny wagon stagnated, probably cause he's scum, unlike the other fast wagons

junk wanting to go to johnny as the juice/peter wagons build.

Status
Not open for further replies.