WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

Reaction score
It’s not, but why neighbor your teammate? Feels like a lot of work for only a few townies to see it.

my only issue is that tweet's first recommendation to recruit was me and then following me being recruited to the chat they simply didn't talk at all lol.

it's an elaborate plan for sure.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
@Ekkologix how comfortable is prof in talking with his teammates and doing so naturally?
i haven't seen prof much as mafia tbh but im sure he is capable of having a casual convo with a teammate.

that convo with peter was not casual. i do not see scum prof having this back and forth with a scummate this early

we do not belive in the concept of ridiculous busing, atleast not day 1. he'd rather distance his teammates instead of hardcore bus them when he isnt forced to.

Showtime

Reaction score
I really don’t see how this is anything that couldn’t easily be said by scum lol.

prof's response to peter.

honestly think he's the way, but i'd prefer juice over peter based on strenght of player alone and that's not a knock on Juice. Peter's lovely

this reads weird because it could be read as junk doesn't want to lynch either of them but if she had to decide it would be juice.

the hesitance, again if juice is actually town, is just super weird at this point when both wagons are building and it's an either or situation.

Keeping in a player based on an OGI reason, of how good a player you think they are - isn't actually a statement that makes you look like a town aligned player. But rather, someone that really doesn't want to a No Lynch - if it means town doesnt die

what does this mean?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
there is no reason to be paranoid about prof/chris/jobber/smark etc.. rn

we solve what we have in front of us first

TFW's flip is a must see.

he flips indie, we hunt after juice and maybe even barry/sky/blaine

he flips mafia, we hunt after sky/blaine and probably jobber for that census

these variables can change with night actions, but most players r vanilla right now. eventually mafia will be forced to kill players in soft PoE

Showtime

Reaction score
No lynch is honestly shit, but at this point, it's not the worst-case scenario for town.
The actual worst case scenario would be what?
id rather mislynch a player in the PoE than no lynch tbh
Lynching town on a roulette wheel frankly with how this game is going.
There's a Process of Elimination on Day 1? Color me surprised.
wrong answer

[vote lynch junk]
This seems like the kinda phase where we could be talking for a week without lynching anyone
Jobber
Lethal (but Idk apparently that’s their thing)
Juice (but Idk apparently that’s their thing)
Johnny - lower bc he’s super inactive and less to read into

Trying to figure out where Pete fits but I’m starting not like him either.

junk, tweet, AND barry wanting a no lynch which doesn't look good for mr. barry.

now i gotta read day 2 or at least night 1 because barry/junk/peter weren't at all going at each other here aggressively, but started off day 2 super aggressive, which is weird.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Showtime

Reaction score
there is no reason to be paranoid about prof/chris/jobber/smark etc.. rn

we solve what we have in front of us first

TFW's flip is a must see.

he flips indie, we hunt after juice and maybe even barry/sky/blaine

he flips mafia, we hunt after sky/blaine and probably jobber for that census

these variables can change with night actions, but most players r vanilla right now. eventually mafia will be forced to kill players in soft PoE

i'm not being paranoid. im rereading to regrasp on my reads. i don't want to be paranoid at all in regards to anyone so i'm checking off guys i don't want to look at again.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
junk, tweet, AND barry wanting a no lynch which doesn't look good for mr. barry.

now i gotta read day 2 or at least night 1 because barry/junk/peter weren't at all going at each other here aggressively, but started off day 2 super aggressive, which is weird.
true

Showtime

Reaction score
wrong answer

[vote lynch junk]
Actually, of that group, I'd be broadly okay with pushing Lethal.
Elko’s vote is like a tumbleweed being cast into the wind and with no conviction whatsoever
The biggest issue with the lethal push is that it'd have to be a vote to lynch because we're not getting a claim from him in an hour and a half.
Well, not with that attitude.
:maury Peter, you heading out to Australia to wake up Lethal and get a claim from him?
Can you articulate why you scum read Lethal?

prof is most 100% not aligned with peter

that last post is again calling out peter's reads. he did so repeatedly at the end of the phase and it was making peter look bad, and based on what they say about bussing i think this is all fair.

Showtime

Reaction score
but yah, for real. i think we should just lynch Peter. I feel decent about it
we have you me and Jeff on this wagon how can we justify not trying to push it through so we can lynch the stump??
can we just try to lynch scum pls
Unvote
Vote Retep

I'm down

sky immediatley answers the call so she would be like third on it iirc.

So you want to push a null read?
With like not much time left lol.

prof continues making peter look bad as his wagon builds so ya prof is cleared.

so you basically do not scum read any of them??

[vote lynch peter]
I mean it should hopefully help where to go next. So sure

Vote Peter

i like this too from blaze.

Unvote

Vote Peter

This is a wagon I'm more than fine with, he and I have gone back and forth before earlier and it didn't really assuage me much.

which is weird as your back and forth didn't lead to you two pushing each other until day 2 where it went from 0 to 100.

in my original case i even called out peter for voting you but not pushing you.

I’d rather vote scum. I just don’t see it in Peter

Vote Juice

I’m fine with this.

junk finally votes juice.

So, your argument is I'm playing safe and Dr_Professor's argument is I'm off the board and Jeff's argument is that I'm pushing but then your argument is that I'm coasting.

You can see how I'm a little bit frustrated with the state of this wagon, yeah?
prof looks good again.

Without a reason - sounding despy

this is response to junk's vote on her.

so id sky/blaze/prof are all clean and not aligned with peter.

Showtime

Reaction score
u have to yet try to actually push ur scum read
u just kept barry in ur mouth but never attempted to get others on him
its an excuse to keep ur 2x vote power away from ur teammates
^ekko points it out as well

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i'm not being paranoid. im rereading to regrasp on my reads. i don't want to be paranoid at all in regards to anyone so i'm checking off guys i don't want to look at again.
we kinda went beyond the point of prof being not alligned with peter but u can read again for ur own sake. its not a bad thing

rn we want to decide what we do based on TFW's flip

Showtime

Reaction score
Peter who?
ms eggnog rum, can you vote peter if you haven't.
I guess that’s fair. Still don’t see Juice being obvious town but whatever. Can you explain that?
Seriously - who is Peter?

69b2a857014827351ab46cea1a8438af.jpg
Ekko comes off as someone who wants to Shepherd the majority - but has come off a bit despy in this late portion of the day. I am unvoting him now - before there will be no traction, but tomorrow....maybe

Unvote
I’d rather go with Johnny/Barry but that’s not happening.
How much time left?
vote peter pls and let us handle the rest
still no idea who Peter is
Peter is retep
Pretty sure you know tho
And because she’s not flipping out you’re thinking not stump got it.

Unvote

junk actually doesn't want to push juice even while voting her and when i say she's obvious town she asks me to elaborate on juice being obvious town, which is kinda weird.

@Eggnog Frog can you explain, with context in mind, how you had no idea who peter was while the people asking you to vote peter had clearly voted the person that was obviously peter? like it wasn't some mystery as to who it was given context clues and interactions.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I literally had no idea who Peter was. When I found out it Reper - at the time I wasn't confident enough to vote for him. Something I was wrong about - the only thing actually I've been wrong about all game

Showtime

Reaction score
we kinda went beyond the point of prof being not alligned with peter but u can read again for ur own sake. its not a bad thing

rn we want to decide what we do based on TFW's flip
rereading the game with flips is always good as you can see how the progressions were happening. late game is when you want to remember early game, opposed to forgetting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.