WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
rereading the game with flips is always good as you can see how the progressions were happening. late game is when you want to remember early game, opposed to forgetting it.
i want u to get to day 2, its the most spicy
around pages 100 to maybe 160ish or something

tell me what u think of TFW and sky after that

Showtime

Reaction score
Okay but you're also the guy that always said no lynch is better, is the only thing different here that you're THAT sure Peter is scum? Cause the late push by everyone else rn outside of you seems sus af and only to not get a no lynch
So what was with your switch to juice to vote her out bc you didn't trust her vote? Had you given up on Peter at the time
im not sure why r u questioning them before questioning peter
I know I'm not the messenger for this, but Chris looks good here.

note peter called chris town for questioning his pursuers but never did the same for junk, meaning yes chris is mafia cleared too.

Showtime

Reaction score
i want u to get to day 2, its the most spicy
around pages 100 to maybe 160ish or something

tell me what u think of TFW and sky after that

i did read that during the phase i was accusing you of being scum.

sky looks town based off what she was saying here and honestly she plays like a weird survivor as town. i think she's fine.

tfw is likely going to be indy so idk why they're relevant here?

i want SCUM

Showtime

Reaction score
I don't like providing scum reads when I'm on the block because it's so hard to keep OMGUS out of it, so I'd default to my earlier listed town reads over anything else.
Don’t think a no lynch is the worst possible outcome here, given the options i’m left with.

junk still just wants a no lynch.

This is a very town comment.

juice calling peter's post above towny

I mean this is weak lol I feel like my best reads come from how people play against me since I'm a constant, whether people call it OMGUS or not, you can still see of some pushes on you feel like they come from a town mindset

chris responding to the same post

About 15-20 minutes and yeah

This late push doesn't feel right at all to me but I'm still debating whether no lynch or not is better

The sad thing is I can't really read peter at all, i even said that if i was town last game i would have loved haza copping him N1 like he did lmao so my apprehension is more based on outside things (especially that Jeff flip flop) than anything Peter has done himself
Vote Peter

yeah fuck it

this looks good.

I deleted like six different snarky responses to this.

It's Barry. I haven't been particularly quiet about it.

peter kept saying barry was his main scum read but again only pushed it once it was day 2.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i did read that during the phase i was accusing you of being scum.

sky looks town based off what she was saying here and honestly she plays like a weird survivor as town. i think she's fine.

tfw is likely going to be indy so idk why they're relevant here?

i want SCUM
then who is the scum lol
i cant believe we dont get a mafia in TFW/sky/juice

cant be this far off

prof/jobber/chris all not seem so alligned with the flipped mafia

even tpein/barry not THAT much alligned give that mafia pushed them day 2

who is it then lol??

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
they pushed barry for claim and that was it

none wanted me to vig barry day 2

interesting

Showtime

Reaction score
then who is the scum lol
i cant believe we dont get a mafia in TFW/sky/juice

cant be this far off

prof/jobber/chris all not seem so alligned with the flipped mafia

even tpein/barry not THAT much alligned give that mafia pushed them day 2

who is it then lol??

i know you have this idea in your head that the whole site meta is to buss and it isn't. the willingness of various people to buss varies a lot, sky isn't likely to do it as she did it to peter on day 1.

on top of that, tweet knows if he clears sky but sky dies before him for any reason they both go down and he show an unwillingness to lie detect peter likely for that reason.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i know you have this idea in your head that the whole site meta is to buss and it isn't. the willingness of various people to buss varies a lot, sky isn't likely to do it as she did it to peter on day 1.

on top of that, tweet knows if he clears sky but sky dies before him for any reason they both go down and he show an unwillingness to lie detect peter likely for that reason.
no thats not it
what if sky is the GF?
thats exactly why tweet picks her
if she flips GF that means she scans truth to the lie detect and tweet can use that as an excuse to say his lie detect targeted a GF

they don't go down at all actually. in fact with this play both of them appear cleared and tweet would not have gone down easily if it was not for the vig shot on him

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
if we get another mafia member and they are not a GF, sky needs to be automatically lynched

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
are we just waiting to hammer tfw?
I think? I been waiting to do my vote to give people a chance to talk and do things. So I’m ready to hammer whenever

Showtime

Reaction score
no thats not it
what if sky is the GF?
thats exactly why tweet picks her
if she flips GF that means she scans truth to the lie detect and tweet can use that as an excuse to say his lie detect targeted a GF

they don't go down at all actually. in fact with this play both of them appear cleared and tweet would not have gone down easily if it was not for the vig shot on him

the issue is sky really wasn't tweet's choice. like you're playing this off as a ruse, but sky was lie detected because jeff and i both pushed for sky to be detected and then jeff said to lie detect between peter and sky.

what you're saying makes sense if tweet wasn't relying on others to decide who he was detecting.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
are we just waiting to hammer tfw?

I was down to let you finish your big reread too while you seemed to have time and there wasn't a lot else going on in the thread lol

Status
Not open for further replies.