WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
im not voting alco at this point, ive put too much work for u guys to just herp derp. u guys can deal with a no lynch lel.

For someone who can win with any faction you seem pretty adamant to remove me, not sure why though. I'm not an SK. not enough kills for an SK really if you think about it, most kills are all accounted for except the one on chris.

I mean I'm going to flip town so you'vre put in bad work there, so it'll be a herp derp anyways.

vote alco

Might as well see what happens if I vote him. I'll flip town if I get lynched and your work was wasted because we'll be a the same point as this phase next day.

Reactions: Ekkologix

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
@Sky you’ve played scummier than anyone else here with your “let’s just lynch anyone and do it fast” mindset all day. You’re lucky that I don’t think mafia would have bluffed your lie detect lol.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
if alco pops up this would be fantastic be he wont show up if we dont pressure him to

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
@Sky you’ve played scummier than anyone else here with your “let’s just lynch anyone and do it fast” mindset all day. You’re lucky that I don’t think mafia would have bluffed your lie detect lol.
This is just my normal level of panic when Town is needing a lynch and one holdout is refusing to do anything. I'm just letting it fly because there's no way I'm anything but Town anyway so there's no risk of getting suspicion to me

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Alright. I’m off work. I read Doink’s defense.

@Ekkologix do you think he’d type a wall to defend himself as Town?
no krogo doesnt give a fuq regardless

he will post memes and open scum as either alignments

its rare to see him actually try and make long posts

it might be cuz im reading it on phone it looks longer than usual

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
no krogo doesnt give a fuq regardless

he will post memes and open scum as either alignments

its rare to see him actually try and make long posts

it might be cuz im reading it on phone it looks longer than usual
I always play on phone. It was long lol.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
How do you feel about the fact that it really doesn't give you what you're looking for in a townie

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
i consider it long if its long on pc
this doesnt look that long on landscape phone but it is not as one liner as his usual posts

You guys want me to say shit then when I do I get this. Make up your mind lol.

I just listed everything I did, the reason I did them and why I responded to Jeff a certain way, its longer cause I don't got the time to post a buncha replies to everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.