WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobber Doink

Reaction score

Legit have to work all day. I can't really be around when at work usually. I don't get enough free time.

What do you want me to say.

I haven't voted alco because I didn't vote? Like I haven't even been around except a bit yesterday and voting alco right then and there would have probably made me seem even more scummy to the people reading me as scummy.

What should I say, I've been upfront and honest the entire game, no lying or redirecting things or anything.

N1 I developed a Message and sent it to Tpein
N2 I developed a census
N3 I developed an a redirector and used to on smark to blaze
N4 I developed the asborber shot, no one targeted me
N5 I developed the bulletproof vest, no one shot me
N6 I developed a gun and told EVERYONE I developed a gun and asked who to shoot
N7 I developed a stump

I tried to play the best I could but was told this was a relaxing game and everytime I relaxed there were 30+ more pages and it's impossible for me to follow.

Legit can't follow these games where Night posting is allowed, its difficult.

Alco I have no idea on, he and blaine always just seemed there, not really doing anything or trying. Didn't seem to be overly trying or anything, thats how it viewed to me.

Tpein, I thought his reactions with mafia were weird, but obviously that was not the case as scum is all dead.
Prof, same thing, came hard at me to start then cooled off and didn't pick up till near the end.
Jeff, he's been doin a lot as a survivor but town
Sky, Town
Ekko, Town

That was everything I saw to me, so Alco was the top because my reads are all fucked this game so far, though I did say Juice was town and was right there.

Also I did read back a bit to try to get a feel of things and tpein says I developed and invest? I never got an invest or even implied I got one. Not sure where that came from at all so confused there.

My biggest fault recently was taking exception to Jeffs view that me not agreeing to get lynched for town(which I personally think is a dumb thing to do, because lynching townie or agreeing to it is just bad in m view) because I presented a reason not to lynch me and why I feel I should come off as town. I didn't say "don't lynch me" I said if this doesnt change your view then I can't really so that coming off as bad seems like a really weird view on things.

Am I passive/reactive? Yeah cause I don't got time for a lot of this shit, you know me I tend to play that way almost all the time now.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
where was the mention of doink developing invest said. dont u think tpein is being genuinly uninformed here or hes acting dumb on purpose?

and where was the not agreeing to be lynched posts on

tbh i liked tpein pushing jeff. it felt like somethinf an indie wont do. he suddenly let go of it though

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
where the fk is everyone

comment on it guys

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
even been around except a bit yesterday and voting alco right then and there would have probably made me seem even more scummy to the people reading me as scummy
cut to the chase
do u scum read alco or not

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
He got alibaba vest
He got gf gun
He got lethals invest
He got stump

He was born with the message thing d1
And not sure how he developed census.

Just going of top of head here.
@Jobber Doink who do u think is the most scummy from ur PoV

u have 2 hours

This where he says I got Lethals invest. No idea where that came from.

I would go with Alco at this point.

I think Prof proved me wrong on his view, and tpein I thought was scummy cause of mafia interactions not indie.

Jeff is indie but so upfront no way he's the bad one at this point, else the clean one woulda outted him by now I feel.

Sky has been town since D1 for me.
Ekko 2.0 is as townie as Ekko 1.0

Alco is my biggest unknown and I'd pick him, but again had I voted him right away it woulda been labeled as "scummy" for sure trying to save my ass. I figured I'd let people decide on things to see where it goes.

Reactions: Ekkologix

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
my tpein thought alibaba had bulletproof when that was TFW

and he just added the lethal invest out of nowhere lol

the man cant be this uninformed as scum lmaoo :lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.