WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
Alco has not been overly anything this game. We could almost replace that slot with a rock and be in the same situation here lol. He is the definition of true null for me. It’s just his role that leans him in as suspect.

Jobber has had very townie actions, but hasn’t been scum hunting. I don’t know what to make of the long defenses because those seem out of character.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i expected scum jobber to come and try to hard deflect to alco, instead he just mentiones his current read list and votes alco cuz its his biggest unknown, but not necessary a scum read

the reaction seems towny to me because i remember we cfd'ed scum before and when they come on the thread in the last minutes they panic hard and start throwing fingers everywhere

jobber was focused on looking better, and didnt vote alco cuz it makes him look scummy, rather than try to just throw shade around and vote whatever

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
You don't get it do you

We spent all the time you were gone going on and on about what you would do if you were town

And you didn't even pretend to do that

I am sad that you have not been lynched already.

You don't get it either, you're trying to be me when you aren't me. Jeff keeps going on about wifom which is actually what you are doing.

I've legit explained everything I did and why, but you want to play wifom with that instead of me being me.

So yes you're wrong, you're going to be wrong and you're reading things wrong. I'm not gonna pretend to do shit if its not me.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Alco has not been overly anything this game. We could almost replace that slot with a rock and be in the same situation here lol. He is the definition of true null for me. It’s just his role that leans him in as suspect.

Jobber has had very townie actions, but hasn’t been scum hunting. I don’t know what to make of the long defenses because those seem out of character.
why replace a coal with a rock :MJ2:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
alco is unlikely to show he said he likely wouldnt so either lynch or hammer doink. enough is enough guys this is brutal

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and i disagree any of what doink said was a good defence at all he just repeated everything we already did regarding his actions. he had one good post about reads but thats it. lynch me if im fucking wrong idgaf

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
we could have lynched fuckingg both by now :heston

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
lynch me if im fucking wrong idgaf
Why are you saying this as survivor lol.

I’d expect you to just check out and vote for whoever at this point if you’re just done with this Town.

Also, if we lynch Jobber (I still think I’d rather Alco), and he’s town and you’re just a survivor then you better side with town if this game comes down to 1-1-1 lol.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
we will do this the good ol NF way cuz im not rly fully convinced

when in doubt, roll a dice

1. alco
2. jobber

20211231_172055.jpg

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
and i disagree any of what doink said was a good defence at all he just repeated everything we already did regarding his actions. he had one good post about reads but thats it. lynch me if im fucking wrong idgaf

Look at this survivor massively pushing lynches. Anything I say to you you would claim isn't a good defense. You legit don't really care you just want people lynched.

Status
Not open for further replies.