WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Blaze doesn't normally post as well as he is so far
What do you mean, post as well as he has? I can't say I've found his post particularly good, especially anything that had to do with Zinger.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I've been wanting to go to sleep for like 3 hours now, pls send help

• Wow
Reactions: Junkette

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
What's everybodys opinion on Juice saying she's town and me lie detecting that? She's a player who gets mislynched lots and I don't think anybody has a decent track record of reading her right.
not sure if im the happiest asking town right away but idk , seems ok (id have her full claim with her alignment) .

my brain kind of just wants you to use it on magic right now though, as that's a dangerous spot if not town (im not sussing magic btw). think thats a preeeeeetty good spot to solve instead if you insist on using today

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
not sure if im the happiest asking town right away but idk , seems ok (id have her full claim with her alignment) .

my brain kind of just wants you to use it on magic right now though, as that's a dangerous spot if not town (im not sussing magic btw). think thats a preeeeeetty good spot to solve instead if you insist on using today
If I "cop" her or anybody else, there won't be a need for any claim on top.

Actually letting a potential wagon unfold seems like a smarter idea. I find it weird that many players seem to just ignore the issue completely.

Reactions: RetepAdam.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Imagine wanting to lynch what's essentially a Cop shot before I get to use it
i dont think a cop claims like this day 1
when there r potential serial kills, maf kills and maf blocks
meh/10

i dont buy it

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and before you ask, the reason im not in love with you asking town for permission is a selfish one. it absolves you from the choice and therefor makes you harder for me to read you :p

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Btw my conclusion to this Ekko stuff is that the Miller claim is very likely for real. If I'm being fair, comparing his claim here to last game really is apples and oranges.

Reactions: Junkette

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
as a cop, there is 0 benefit to just out urself day 1 tweet. like why even do it
why not just lie detect who ever without saying this?

but hey ur not afraid of mafia kills or roleblocks or anything, i mean why wud u... they r ur team afterall so why fear them kek
and they will protect u from the serial so ur good there too :thumbs:

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
and before you ask, the reason im not in love with you asking town for permission is a selfish one. it absolves you from the choice and therefor makes you harder for me to read you :p
Eh I can't say I don't understand, but I also think there's plenty of content to read me on regardless of the usage I'll eventually settle on.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
as a cop, there is 0 benefit to just out urself day 1 tweet. like why even do it
why not just lie detect who ever without saying this?
For very convincing reasons.

Seriously though did it cross your mind that I might have simply jumped the gun and misplayed the entire thing like the idiot I am?

Junkette

Reaction score
Taking her posts at face value, she's town. I do like most of her reads too. The fact that she's capable of making super scummy posts even as town should strike me as odd that she's acting towny, but that's really not the sort of spec it's healthy to get into in D1

scum sky just makes me look bad, this is probably a town sky.

none said u shud trust me tweet, i could be scum fake claiming miller
what bothers me is u saying i can be town fake claiming miller

that i do not get. like u r aware i am town, but i am, for some god unforeseen reasons, decide to fake claim miller from 2 minutes into the game

i agree with this, you're either scum faking or the miller.

Let's say I'd feel a lot better about you if every one of your posts towards me didn't end with some gaslighting statement about me and my scum chat and struggling to create content.

Though if I really think about it, you're probably not going to play with fire this persistently if you know I can lie detect and bust you if you keep pushing my buttons, so that would be a very good indicator that you really are the Miller and telling the truth.
I like tweet coming to the same conclusion, agree we should let him use his lie detect that iw ouldn't have outright claimed but i can see town tweet doing son so its moot.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Oooor could it be that you're not the only one lying about your role as town

We may never know

Status
Not open for further replies.