WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Jeffo my man I see you standing on the sidelines and just agreeing with people a lot, what gives?
im doing some cleaning and hovering atm so holding off until im actually fully engaged. ive no opposition to this direction however

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Because DVs can't hide their role for long anyway, and it's standard practice for them to reveal their role openly ASAP as either alignment. I mean what else is a DV gonna do, refuse to vote for three days and then hope nobody notices something is off with the vote count once they do vote?

Lemme put it differently. I claimed Lie Detector shortly after entering the thread. Does me being so open about my role make you read me town?
thats precisely why u come early with it
if its the meta that everyone comes early with it then it becomes NAI i agree. i am not entirely sure how the DV meta goes. they dont always come with it this fast

a lie detect is very different lol. thats a role u can hide and an important role at it. coming with it day 1 is pretty awful when there can be serial/mafia kills/roleblocks around. if someone does that they deserve to be pushed for it for open wolfing

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Fair enough, how do you feel about Junk then, is the next inquiry.
Taking her posts at face value, she's town. I do like most of her reads too. The fact that she's capable of making super scummy posts even as town should strike me as odd that she's acting towny, but that's really not the sort of spec it's healthy to get into in D1

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
tfw u r trying to compare a DV to a lie detect as a counter case

:calout

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Taking her posts at face value, she's town. I do like most of her reads too. The fact that she's capable of making super scummy posts even as town should strike me as odd that she's acting towny, but that's really not the sort of spec it's healthy to get into in D1

:hmm

Okay, so I don't think Sky would openly advocate for Junk who's the leading wagon like this as scum. Just further solidifies my town lean here.

Carry on.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i dont see juice in the player list btw
who yall talking about

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Reactions: Ekkologix

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
yes but i need u to dig deeper
how does lying as miller benefit me in any way as town, specially since i claimed it in the first page

1. i just make my self unnecessarily scummy/tinfoiled the entire game
2. i put myself in a death lock if another player claimed miller after me (the true miller)
3. my results in the future will all be easy to discredited if i come later and say oh w8 guys im not rly a miller im a cop or w.e

like u have barely scraped the surface, or even tried to. i can see u treading super lightly and ur gna have to go down the path u started
We agree that you fake claiming Miller makes no sense whatsoever. The thing is that in my and just about everybody elses opinion, you fake claiming the way you did last game made no sense either and you did it anyway. So how am I supposed to come up with reasons for the things you do that make no sense to me? How am I supposed to trust any claim you make when you have plenty of history lying about your role as town? Please show me where any of this trust and understanding is supposed to come from?

I told you, I'd instantly town read any Miller claim that comes from a player who I know doesn't routinely fake claim roles as town.

I don't even know what we're arguing about at this point.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
thats precisely why u come early with it
if its the meta that everyone comes early with it then it becomes NAI i agree. i am not entirely sure how the DV meta goes. they dont always come with it this fast

a lie detect is very different lol. thats a role u can hide and an important role at it. coming with it day 1 is pretty awful when there can be serial/mafia kills/roleblocks around. if someone does that they deserve to be pushed for it for open wolfing
Voting someone who has no votes on them, tagging the host and asking for a vote count is the most standard DV opening over here. At that point you don't even need to see the vote count to know what's up.

Junkette

Reaction score
Yeah it's a case of too good to be true imo. I can see someone placing a vote like that for teh bantz on d1, but the fact it also happened to be on the leading wagon, when there's also other scum from the previous game that he could pretend to be mad about, is not a great look.
i agree with this. we might have a good chocobo among us. :jericho

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
We agree that you fake claiming Miller makes no sense whatsoever. The thing is that in my and just about everybody elses opinion, you fake claiming the way you did last game made no sense either and you did it anyway. So how am I supposed to come up with reasons for the things you do that make no sense to me? How am I supposed to trust any claim you make when you have plenty of history lying about your role as town? Please show me where any of this trust and understanding is supposed to come from?

I told you, I'd instantly town read any Miller claim that comes from a player who I know doesn't routinely fake claim roles as town.

I don't even know what we're arguing about at this point.
fake claiming miller as town makes no sense
its complete different from reaction testing in day 4 then revealing the truth less than an hour later. totally different

u are just using my previous lie as an excuse to justify ur hard struggle for content against my slot

Status
Not open for further replies.