WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
none said u shud trust me tweet, i could be scum fake claiming miller
what bothers me is u saying i can be town fake claiming miller

that i do not get. like u r aware i am town, but i am, for some god unforeseen reasons, decide to fake claim miller from 2 minutes into the game

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Voting someone who has no votes on them, tagging the host and asking for a vote count is the most standard DV opening over here. At that point you don't even need to see the vote count to know what's up.
good to know, ty

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
fake claiming miller as town makes no sense
its complete different from reaction testing in day 4 then revealing the truth less than an hour later. totally different

u are just using my previous lie as an excuse to justify ur hard struggle for content against my slot
Let's say I'd feel a lot better about you if every one of your posts towards me didn't end with some gaslighting statement about me and my scum chat and struggling to create content.

Though if I really think about it, you're probably not going to play with fire this persistently if you know I can lie detect and bust you if you keep pushing my buttons, so that would be a very good indicator that you really are the Miller and telling the truth.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Let's say I'd feel a lot better about you if every one of your posts towards me didn't end with some gaslighting statement about me and my scum chat and struggling to create content.

Though if I really think about it, you're probably not going to play with fire this persistently if you know I can lie detect and bust you if you keep pushing my buttons, so that would be a very good indicator that you really are the Miller and telling the truth.
there is no way u r claiming lie detect? are u??

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
there is no way u r claiming lie detect? are u??
Huh? Did I stutter or accidentally speak Chinese when I said I was the Lie Detector about a dozen times?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Huh? Did I stutter or accidentally speak Chinese when I said I was the Lie Detector about a dozen times?
u said "if i claimed" lie detector iirc
thought it was hypothetical

if it was up to me i will hard yeet u for this claim

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
What's everybodys opinion on Juice saying she's town and me lie detecting that? She's a player who gets mislynched lots and I don't think anybody has a decent track record of reading her right.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
u said "if i claimed" lie detector iirc
thought it was hypothetical

if it was up to me i will hard yeet u for this claim
Yup, best of luck, now excuse me while I go talk to literally anybody else

• Haha
Reactions: Dolph Zinger

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Imagine wanting to lynch what's essentially a Cop shot before I get to use it

• Haha
Reactions: Junkette

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
You mind elaborating on this?
Blaze doesn't normally post as well as he is so far

Unless Juice is trying to draw said rushed lynch... please no. Haza wouldn't put in a jester surely
:slip:

Why even make this post this is such random idea throwing

@Doddsy What do you make of Sky?

@Sky What do you make of Doddsy?
I mean similar to the above quote, with the above as well as the whole bus thing it's a lot of throwing stuff out at literal nothingness.

5 posts of saying "the content isn't there" and then uses his 6th and final post to sheep the Blaze read which came into existence off the 10 pages of content he skipped. Do not want.
Is it really sheeping a read that came from someone saying the word bus or is it just the same person.

Reactions: RetepAdam.

Junkette

Reaction score
probably town.

she's talking about herself a lot but not in a way to gain influence in a direction

when defending herself she didn't immediately try to shift the pressure elsewhere but just tried explaining what she was saying as she felt it made sense(and tbh it kinda did)

and then the first post that read her town she voted which is the type of silly shit junk does while thinking "these people are voting me but this called me town, which means they know my alignment and are defending me to look good, I GOT EM" type shit.

so ya, townish.
I mean didn't you already say this me once when i was town, you don't think i could just you know be trying to pocket u here?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Is it really sheeping a read that came from someone saying the word bus or is it just the same person.
Barry was also on Blaze before you were, also this doesn't address the fact that you're expressing agreement in a read whose actual reason is from the pages you skipped and dismissed

Status
Not open for further replies.