WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Junk never would have flipped before Barry if Peter hadn’t been shot.

She 100% would have lol if ekko didn't have a day kill then Junk would have easily been that lynch lol and it was mostly just me and Jeff wanting to go Barry post shot but pre flip, I don't know if we wouldn't have switched back to Junk bc I know i was still fine with her

Showtime

Reaction score
Junk, Peter, T-Pein

also @The Grimch this doesn't make sense, as i brought up earlier, you keep listing peter while also saying junk is scum and peter isn't aligned with junk lol.

like it just comes across as artificial, you havent even talked about peter this phase.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
i have no idea why you think anyone was listening to junk in regards to barry when everyone was asking for junk to be shot lol.

junk was destined to die that phase, it makes sense to distance there. people went back on barry because barry didn't claim.

Because I was there in the middle of a huge heated discussion when I tried to stop Barry getting lynched.

Junk was not destined to die. She only died because Haza flipped Peter before more votes landed on Barry.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Because I was there in the middle of a huge heated discussion when I tried to stop Barry getting lynched.

Junk was not destined to die. She only died because Haza flipped Peter before more votes landed on Barry.

I think you're overrrating how much danger Barry was in bc other than Jeff it felt like i was I was screaming at a wall during this thing bc no one was listening to me lol

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Anyways, y’all seem set on Barry. So go head and lynch him when day starts. It’s fine.

We have enough myslynches to play with.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
i can see what smark is saying here tho because i wanted to push barry pretty hard before peter flipped (due to being scared wed have to wait 2 days lol). i can see why hed be weary of that entire argument being for not

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Showtime

Reaction score
I'm not about to be vigged because Peter, who everyone has openly scum read, will try to convince the daykiller to shoot at me. It's horseshit and Smark reading me scum is frankly just fucking dumb.

this is also a made up post.

at no point did peter say to shoot barry, peter said to shoot junk. i even quoted slightly above the page.

I'll answer these in tandem. His engagement with the game has been superficial. He isn't pushing any wagons apart from the traditional mislynch candidates (why people don't actually pay attention to this is consistently just baffling to me). His longer posts reek to me of careful word choice, which is literally the first thing I noticed about him this game.

Literally the only arguments in favor of him this game have been "Oh, he's been active."

To answer Chris's question, yeah, I guess I think they are aligned. They're both pinging me for being inauthentic, so the fact that they're trading shots doesn't do anything for me. I think they're both probably scum. In the case of Junk, I'm pretty reasonably confident. In the case of Barry, I would really like to get a claim and then would probably still like to lynch, but hey, let's see what happens.

literally, repeatedly, peter just says he wants a claim out of barry. repeatedly. he wants to lynch/kill junk, but he never wants barry lynched. just the word claim over and over.

Showtime

Reaction score

Showtime

Reaction score
If Lethal is scum, I’m adding this to the Junk/Barry not a team list. Interesting choice of town leans.

I’m not vibing at all with Lethal.

^

smark im not gonna lie, all these posts are BEFORE anyone flipped and you really are going hard to show junk/barry aren't a team.

i repeat, this is BEFORE anyone flipped.

also can you show me when barry was almost lynched because as it stands, when barry claimed, he had 1 or 2 votes.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
^

smark im not gonna lie, all these posts are BEFORE anyone flipped and you really are going hard to show junk/barry aren't a team.

i repeat, this is BEFORE anyone flipped.

also can you show me when barry was almost lynched because as it stands, when barry claimed, he had 1 or 2 votes.

Keep reading, I can tell you for sure the point he's talking about is after ekko had shot Peter

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I told you based off of the interactions between junk and Barry I don’t believe they’re aligned so that’s not changed.

Showtime

Reaction score

Vote Count:

Junk (5) - Tweet, Barry, Peter, Juice
Barry (2) - Junk, Tpein
Lethal (1) - Ekko
Peter (1) - Sky
TPein (2) - CP, Blaze

That was a lot, hopefully it's accurate. If not let me know.

With 22 Alive it takes 12 to Lynch

*DISCLAIMER* i'm driving to Ottawa tomorrow early AM so gonna be AFK for a good 7/8 hours most likely

^this was the vote count, pretty positive the votes kept coming on junk and peter was shot shortly after so no smark, barry was never at any risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.