WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

Reaction score
I don’t think constantly bringing up your teammate being scum is a good idea. Even if he didn’t push it hard enough. And that’s not counting Junk being on him.

peter didn't bring up barry being scum tho. peter brought up wanting a claim from barry and then going elsewhere, non-stop lol.

junk was only on barry once junk looked horrendous tho.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
There is only over 7000 posts to read through - so next few days are going to be fun LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I think Barry and Peter were hoping to look good while junk flipped scum but they're plans were fucked up when Peter was shot first. Barry just looked good still bc peter was on him but as Magic quoted, Barry was all in on Junk and specifically said he didn't think Peter could be aligned with her

I didn’t think Peter would have been aligned with her either until after he flipped scum. THEN I wanted to lynch Junk. Did Barry say he didn’t want to lynch Junk?

Because I’d only consider that damming if he denied the connection after Pete flipped. Because I’d be a hypocrite if I dammed Barry for the same read I had.

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I didn’t think Peter would have been aligned with her either until after he flipped scum. THEN I wanted to lynch Junk. Did Barry say he didn’t want to lynch Junk?

Because I’d only consider that damaging of he didn’t the connection after Pete flipped. Because I’d be a hypocrite if I dammed Barry for the same read I had.

No its the fact that based on Junk and Peter posts it seems obvious that by N1 they were prepping for Junk to be lynched D2 and Barry was also ready for that and he'd already cleared Peter based on junk's scum flip which ekko then fucked up by shooting Peter instead. If ekko woulda shot Junk them idk if we would have even lynched Peter

Showtime

Reaction score

Because I’d only consider that damaging of he didn’t the connection after Pete flipped. Because I’d be a hypocrite if I dammed Barry for the same read I had.

barry wanted to lynch junk and made a point of repeatedly saying this would mean that junk and repet isn't aligned. did you also repeatedly make that point?

okay so both of you look bad lol?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
barry wanted to lynch junk and made a point of repeatedly saying this would mean that junk and repet isn't aligned. did you also repeatedly make that point?

okay so both of you look bad lol?

I mean, no, because I didn’t post on day 1, but I also just don’t think that looks bad.

But, I mean if there’s a large enough consensus, I’m sure town will still be able to lynch Barry.

Man is the easiest guy to get lynched in the land lol

Showtime

Reaction score
Vote Retep

Still see no reason not to pursue this btw

^ekko/logix/whatever

it's not sky. i saw this before and im saying it again, sky going after peter and not junk makes her look good.

she also went after peter on day 1 when scum wanted a no lynch

she isn't playing with a team. sky listens to her team, she is a team player, she hates letting down her team, and she doesn't like bussing.

you need to drop your convoluted theory that the tweet lie detecting sky thing was some elaborate plan.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock

Because I’d only consider that damming if he denied the connection after Pete flipped. Because I’d be a hypocrite if I dammed Barry for the same read I had.
i didnt think peter wud be aligned with junk at all tbf
that much busing got me hard offguard

but truth be told peter did not bus barry as much as junk. he just asked for claim like everyone was doing and left him

which is weird because barry was peters top sus in day 1

also i do not like barry's results at all idk how r u on board with them

and why is he even alive till now

Showtime

Reaction score
I mean, no, because I didn’t post on day 1, but I also just don’t think that looks bad.

But, I mean if there’s a large enough consensus, I’m sure town will still be able to lynch Barry.

Man is the easiest guy to get lynched in the land lol

why do you not think it looks bad when peter and tweet's posts on day 2 indicate that they wanted to lynch junk, asap, to make peter look better? they repeatedly asked her to be shot as well.

i also don't understand why you don't think it's at all sus that barry ignored peter's pushing of him while it was happening. barry typically attacks back, or AS HE IS RIGHT NOW, calls people idiots for the push.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
^ekko/logix/whatever

it's not sky. i saw this before and im saying it again, sky going after peter and not junk makes her look good.

she also went after peter on day 1 when scum wanted a no lynch

she isn't playing with a team. sky listens to her team, she is a team player, she hates letting down her team, and she doesn't like bussing.

you need to drop your convoluted theory that the tweet lie detecting sky thing was some elaborate plan.
i dont know sky as much as you guys, so that could be true, but we have no proof
im gna need to reread day 2 myself at this point

Showtime

Reaction score
i dont know sky as much as you guys, so that could be true, but we have no proof
im gna need to reread day 2 myself at this point

bro i caught sky for about a year straight because she wouldn't look her teammates way.

her teammate once had a breakdown in the thread and admitted to being scum and sky said "we shouldn't lynch *confirmed scum in the thread, aka odo* because that would be giving him what he wants"

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
we should 100% let barry claim first and catch him in a lie
and ifs a roletracker then his target will be obviously bad

so far targeting prof and smark are really reallyyy poor choices for town imo

shud of targeted sky/juice/blaine/TFW and helped with the actual PoE

its why I dont buy his claim

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
why do you not think it looks bad when peter and tweet's posts on day 2 indicate that they wanted to lynch junk, asap, to make peter look better? they repeatedly asked her to be shot as well.

i also don't understand why you don't think it's at all sus that barry ignored peter's pushing of him while it was happening. barry typically attacks back, or AS HE IS RIGHT NOW, calls people idiots for the push.

Yeah, they bussed Junk and that makes sense, but why would they have Junk then bus the fuck out of Barry?

What if that caught on and they lost Barry that day?

Do you guys not remember how close Barry got lynched the same day as Peter was shot and I was Ren only one against lynching him before Peter flipped?

That bus Junk put on nearly cost them two teammates. I don’t personally think that makes sense.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
bro i caught sky for about a year straight because she wouldn't look her teammates way.

her teammate once had a breakdown in the thread and admitted to being scum and sky said "we shouldn't lynch *confirmed scum in the thread, aka odo* because that would be giving him what he wants"
thats a polar opposite of peter lmao

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Junk didn't do that lol it was me and Jeff. Junk voting him is what made people drop off earlier in the day

Reactions: Canadian Dragon
Status
Not open for further replies.