WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
As for the second thing go to where hasa flip Pete it’ll be right before that me Jeff and Chris had a whole thing.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i havent done an actual read list yet,
this is where im at rn

Town af:
Ekkologix V2
- 1v9 scum hunting machine town core leader 3000
Lethal Banks - kind of surprised he is a 2x and not 3x but he definitely has to be town from the doddsy flip
Jobber Doink - after TFW flipping indie, jobber is basically town locked for me. some ppl say his role fits indie but its w.e lol, its so helpful for town rn.

Soft town:
showtime
- if he got shot then hes basically confirmed atleast non mafia. could be a bulletproof indie like TFW though. loved the gameplay day 1 and 2. suddenly hes in the back row and thats kind of spooky, but i have no reason to be fully paranoid yet.
Chris Kringle - from what i heard about the neighbour chat, he seems to not be alligned with tweet, so indie at worst, town at best.
Dr_Professor83 - the only thing stopping me from putting him as a strong town is cuz his role seems sooo indie like. otherwise his interaction with the flipped scum, namely peter, tells me they arent aligned.
Kid Vicious -i like the jailkeeper claim and his activity and all, but after wang flip i am spooked at how similar of a role he has to wangs. also lethal brought back possibility of a jailkeeper serial killer. outside of those tinfoils smark looks good and cooperative.

Could be anything:
Hans Gruber
- basically a claimed indie survivor, but we really have no proof if he joined the mafia or not. so far love the activity but we arent getting any scum lynches with him in lead and thats becoming bothersome.
The Blaze - being given milk by junk kind of puts him as town but thats really it. i actually dont even remember what he claimed. shud try and confirm it asap.
T-Pein™ - GOATED PGO claim. if hes scum i wud expect him to not say it so town targets him and suicide. he could be an indie though mind gaming us so we do not target him. very possible tbh. likely not mafia cuz the guys really wanted him dead lol.

Soft scum:
Blainhausen - kind of find it hard that his entire role just gives a coal that can help another player turn into scum. thats actually super pointless. dont buy it, specially with his gameplay being very uninvolved, like blaines scum meta.
The Grimch - this tracker claim with absolute garbage usage and shady 0 conviction push by scum on him in day 2 insta puts him to scum reads. we need him to claim first next time and hang him right away if we catch him in a lie.

Burn them all!
Eggnog Frog
- with TFW flipping indie and her not having other reads already looking hella sus, added to how literally all the scums avoided her wagon day 1, this slot is scum af and need to be resolved asap
Sky - i personally think this slot is mafia GF. planned a play with tweet day 1 then used it to coast out their way for the rest of the game while keeping minimum contributions. also displayed TMI by knowing zinger alignment then correcting their statement in day 2. very self aware of how she looks to others like TFW was and look what he flipped.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
we need every lynch rn
cant afford to stop a single one

Alco

Reaction score
Vote-related roles are always tricky as some of them are annoying to confirm.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Unless scum did a quick lunch and that’s when that role is really powerful in town hands

Alco

Reaction score
Smark what's your read list, if I may ask?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm kidding hi alco!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah. Don’t wanna really waste it unless I’m for sure the persons town. :francis Not sure that’s smart. It probably 100% clear me but I don’t want to clear myself if it means risking a chance a townie can be lynched and I can’t stop it

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I would love some flavour claims to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.