WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Damn nobody replies to me, what am I, the red-headed step child? :mjcry

Skimmed through 30 fucking pages and Day 1 is a cluster of memes/jokes and finger pointing like usual.

Anyway
Vote Junk
For the simple fact that I'm salty about the last game, fuck you
Unvote: T-Pein™.
Vote: The Grimch.

I'll go against the graim on this one.

He's just emceeing.
i actually think this makes zinger town because he associated it with the colour stuff(oh he saw red, he might just think he's a miller). it doesn't make the most sense as a thought, but it does come across as a town thought.

so zinger=town.

what site do you come from.

barry is agreeing with zinger's colour post about "maybe he thought he was the miller because he was red but not actually the miller" and saying he was trying to catch logix in a lie.

but you literally showed confusion here when he stated his colour.

how exactly were you trying to catch him in a lie? by telling him it isn't an auto-town confirm? that doesn't make much sense, nothing you did would have caught him in a lie and you were thrown off by the colour thing yourself lol.

vote barry

for now so i have my vote somewhere because idk if i can catch up all in one go.

also i do think logix is town because, due to the number of people that playing, miller is typically an easy role to put in for hosts when numbers get big(yes host spec, eat shit).
unvote

barry's sheer involvement kinda looks town and while i disagree with the blaze vote i liked how he went there immediatley.

vote sky

she's just throwing a lot of shit at the wall and hoping it sticks and her play around logix is just bothersome to me as it was just constant shading and basically hinting to lynch him regardless of play.
Juice's open lack of effort is also very concerning

Unvote for the record
I was on Blaze way longer than I had him as a main suspect
Vote: Junk

at this moment in time, only person that I would even be inclined to vote for.
Probably not my final vote though.

View attachment 13479

Vote Count

Junk (5) - Jeff, Lethal, Barry, Jonny, Juice
Wang (1) - T-Pein
Zinger (1) - Junk
Barry (3) - Tweet, Peter
Sky (1) - Magic
Tweet (1) - Ekko

With 23 alive it takes 12 to lynch

Edit- ekko vote change

Last edited:

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
vote tweet guys
thats the way
im in tunnel mode now

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
no apologies necessary!

there's nothing wrong with it, outside of it sticks out to me due to how safe it is. as you said they're obvious reads and there's wrong with giving obvious reads, but it's easy to hide behind and always defend. if you don't give anything of substance that rocks the boat then people will be weary to push you because "what am i doing that's scummy" and the lack of anything that stands out, from you, is what i find scummy.

i know and i addressed that. you went against the grain with the barry scum read and vote, but you're not pushing it nor were you pushing tpein. you put your vote on and you're content with just letting it drift and thus it won't get anywhere, so is it really accomplishing anything? you asked sky for her read on doddsy and doddsy on sky, but why not get more people involved with your barry wagon as well? what good is just the vote?

The T-Pein™ vote was to prove role more than anything.

I like letting the game breathe on Day 1. Doesn't mean I won't push the Barry wagon as the phase progresses.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
u said i tend to lie AS TOWN so u wont believe the miller claim
meaning u think im town lying about miller for what reason??

or you KNOW i am town cuz im not in ur scum chat so ur just trying to dance around it
I said you lie as town because that's a thing so rare over here that it's worth mentioning. It doesn't mean that I think you're lying, therefore I think you're town, that's not my logic here at all. It means that the possibilities are a) you're town and telling the truth, b) you're town and lying about your role again for some reason or c) you could also be scum in which case I would expect you to lie about stuff anyway.

As for why you might lie about your role as town, fucking beats me, I don't understand why you'd do it but the fact of the matter is you do it anyway. One reason I could think of is that perhaps you've got a very strong role and claimed Miller so scum think you're not a priority and not worth killing/blocking for some time. That's about the end of good reasons for lying about your role again that I can think of though.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score

I haven't played with him in like two years, but this is much closer to his town game than his scum game. He can whine about it disrespecting his scum game, but I've been generally good on him lately.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Well, the fact that the reasons you have for reading me town are shoddy suggests that you're just trying to get me onside
Yes, having you onside would be on top of my priority list as scum.

Btw would it annoy you if I told you that you being so persistent about me town reading you makes me read you town even further? Because if so, I may have bad news for you.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Btw would it annoy you if I told you that you being so persistent about me town reading you makes me read you town even further? Because if so, I may have bad news for you.
No, because that actually makes a bit of sense

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
why doesnt it
why r u trying hard to keep players in PoE
Because DVs can't hide their role for long anyway, and it's standard practice for them to reveal their role openly ASAP as either alignment. I mean what else is a DV gonna do, refuse to vote for three days and then hope nobody notices something is off with the vote count once they do vote?

Lemme put it differently. I claimed Lie Detector shortly after entering the thread. Does me being so open about my role make you read me town?

Showtime

Reaction score
i think the double voter is town tbf
he voted early and seems to be transparent about voting a unique wagon for his double vote to be seen

double voter is often a fake that goes along with godfather fwiw.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
As for "why I'm keeping players in POE", I got like 6 town reads, they may or may not be the same as yours but I'd say that's a decent step towards POEing the game.

Showtime

Reaction score
wNVvkwK.png

Okay, so you're questioning Peter on his town read of Magic, yet a page ago you used Magic as a defense.

So which is it, Junk? Are you reading Magic town or are you just full of shit?

tbf you can ask someone why they're town reading someone else without disagreeing with it. getting more insight as to why they have the read that they do is always good just so they cant coast off the read.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
"Fake" is probably the wrong word there.

Like... I do have two votes. :lol

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
If you don"t believe me, ask any of the other regulars here whether a DV claiming first post makes them auto-town.

Status
Not open for further replies.