WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

Reaction score
excuse me but i thought mafia was a game about LIES and DECEIT so everyone can be expected to LIE if it helps achieving their wincons

i read the rules of the game 100 times, no where did it say if you are town you cannot lie.

except lying tends to harm, not help, your win condition 95% of the time with the 5% of the time being rare and done by strong players that also shouldn't risk it because it tends to be silly.

Showtime

Reaction score
Oh he did that last game as scum too huh? In that case, no town read for Blaze.

according to jeff and junk, he did it in the qt but not in the thread. here he did it in the thread.

Junkette

Reaction score
i don't read magic on day 1. But considering i'm town, him seeing what I'm seeing re: blaze is good

Reactions: CraigPelton

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
i think the double voter is town tbf
he voted early and seems to be transparent about voting a unique wagon for his double vote to be seen
This makes no sense at all

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
except lying tends to harm, not help, your win condition 95% of the time with the 5% of the time being rare and done by strong players that also shouldn't risk it because it tends to be silly.
can u site where u got those stats from?

Junkette

Reaction score
like 10 year xp. I agree with Magic re: faking as town

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I don't recall saying that I think you're town. I'm saying it's a possibility that you're scum faking it, or even a slight possibility of you being town and faking it. I don't think town has anything to gain from lying about their role but I also know that you think differently.
u said i tend to lie AS TOWN so u wont believe the miller claim
meaning u think im town lying about miller for what reason??

or you KNOW i am town cuz im not in ur scum chat so ur just trying to dance around it

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
according to jeff and junk, he did it in the qt but not in the thread. here he did it in the thread.
Anybody else wanna give an account on this perhaps, it would really help me get a read on Blaze.

Please don't make me look it up myself.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
FWIW I realize that Millers are usually straight up town confirms over here, that's not the issue. The issue is the player who claimed it.
okay i am asking u again, what reason do u think i lied for?

i have no reason to lie as town except hunting scum or reactions

does lying about miller fulfill any of these ^

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
no apologies necessary!

there's nothing wrong with it, outside of it sticks out to me due to how safe it is. as you said they're obvious reads and there's wrong with giving obvious reads, but it's easy to hide behind and always defend. if you don't give anything of substance that rocks the boat then people will be weary to push you because "what am i doing that's scummy" and the lack of anything that stands out, from you, is what i find scummy.

i know and i addressed that. you went against the grain with the barry scum read and vote, but you're not pushing it nor were you pushing tpein. you put your vote on and you're content with just letting it drift and thus it won't get anywhere, so is it really accomplishing anything? you asked sky for her read on doddsy and doddsy on sky, but why not get more people involved with your barry wagon as well? what good is just the vote?
Asking me about Doddsy was super random, because he'd made 6 posts (all of them bad, but still, only 6 posts).

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Do you have anything to back that up?
???

Does me insisting that I read you town for what you said on three seperate occasions back up that I'm serious about what I'm saying? If not, how many times would you like me to repeat it?

If you're talking about me saying kweh, I thought the avatar was a dead giveaway tbh

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
???

Does me insisting that I read you town for what you said on three seperate occasions back up that I'm serious about what I'm saying? If not, how many times would you like me to repeat it?

If you're talking about me saying kweh, I thought the avatar was a dead giveaway tbh
Well, the fact that the reasons you have for reading me town are shoddy suggests that you're just trying to get me onside

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Nice magic has the same reads as me :)

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Alright, I'm back fellas. And I have ... 15 pages to read. I'll get back to y'all soon

Status
Not open for further replies.