WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
i'd argue being all over the place is null, and my town read on blaze even magic said made sense so like wtf

:francis

And I disagree with the read on Blaze. Just because Magic agrees with you on the read, that must automatically disqualify my opinion huh.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
So it doesn't give the anti-town alignment? Interesting.

These questions are relevant because you may be lying. Generally when I've seen miller, it provides the scum team name in the role PM so you can be upfront with town about it should you, you know, be investigated.
am i not upfront enough?
it doesnt give me the name of scum alignment
thats honestly kinda weird if it does

miller shud just give guilty
i am not part of the scum faction, but i am guilty. so i shud scan guilty not scan from their faction

the wording said "not-innocent" if u wanna get too specific

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Still haven't changed this read? It's not really true, I don't feel I've put all that much pressure on Junk.

I have a feeling you had me town because it was a safe read at the time. You did stick to it now that Magic's put the cat among the pigeons, but if you hadn't shown up till now, I'd feel you'd claim to read me differently.
I noticed you asking one or two followup questions to stuff that Junk said when you were talking to her early on, so that struck me as you caring about figuring her out. No idea what any of this has to do with Magic tbhtbh

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I noticed you asking one or two followup questions to stuff that Junk said when you were talking to her early on, so that struck me as you caring about figuring her out. No idea what any of this has to do with Magic tbhtbh
I'm saying it's an artificial read.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i think the double voter is town tbf
he voted early and seems to be transparent about voting a unique wagon for his double vote to be seen

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Vote: Junk

at this moment in time, only person that I would even be inclined to vote for.
Probably not my final vote though.

View attachment 13479
This is the second vote after Jonnys vote earlier that strikes me as piling on for less than convincing reasons, which means Junk likely town and at least one of Juice and Jonny scum.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
This is the second vote after Jonnys vote earlier that strikes me as piling on for less than convincing reasons, which means Junk likely town and at least one of Juice and Jonny scum.

kek

1640029549547.jpeg

A bold claim, narrowing one of two people as scum.

Showtime

Reaction score
I meant cause it's Tweet.

It was poorly-phrased.

Sorry for giving obvious reads to obvious players?

Barry was getting town-read at the time (and is literally still getting town-read from you), so I'm not sure what your argument is here. I just don't want to fixate on a back-and-forth between two players who are a pain in the ass to read anyway and get mislynched all the time. It's not where I like to spend my energy.

no apologies necessary!

there's nothing wrong with it, outside of it sticks out to me due to how safe it is. as you said they're obvious reads and there's wrong with giving obvious reads, but it's easy to hide behind and always defend. if you don't give anything of substance that rocks the boat then people will be weary to push you because "what am i doing that's scummy" and the lack of anything that stands out, from you, is what i find scummy.

i know and i addressed that. you went against the grain with the barry scum read and vote, but you're not pushing it nor were you pushing tpein. you put your vote on and you're content with just letting it drift and thus it won't get anywhere, so is it really accomplishing anything? you asked sky for her read on doddsy and doddsy on sky, but why not get more people involved with your barry wagon as well? what good is just the vote?

Showtime

Reaction score
i only know alibaba from the ones u mentioned lol
why is grim different color btw or am i color blinded
and whats with zinger being fully confirmed

are all of the rest null? thats an awful lots of nulls man

those are town reads. the ones that aren't coloured are ones i don't have any reason to view as town in a meaningful way.

zinger is a strong town read. i strongly read zinger town.

Reactions: Ekkologix

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
so u think i am town lying about being miller?
what do i gain from that?
I don't recall saying that I think you're town. I'm saying it's a possibility that you're scum faking it, or even a slight possibility of you being town and faking it. I don't think town has anything to gain from lying about their role but I also know that you think differently.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

wNVvkwK.png

Okay, so you're questioning Peter on his town read of Magic, yet a page ago you used Magic as a defense.

i'd argue being all over the place is null, and my town read on blaze even magic said made sense so like wtf

So which is it, Junk? Are you reading Magic town or are you just full of shit?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
FWIW I realize that Millers are usually straight up town confirms over here, that's not the issue. The issue is the player who claimed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.