WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

Reaction score
You don't even want to know why? That's pretty scum dude

lmao again looks towny.

Surely you'd know better than to read off setup spec
you seem very pressed about this miller claim.

if jeff knows better than to rely on setup spec why arent you sus of him for suggesting that?

It's literally how Christmas games have worked straight back to the days of WrestlingForum. You've been told this.

Knowing that, you're coming off as clearly desperate to get something on Barry here

you seem desperate to get something on the miller here, no?

Obviously you claim ASAP. The issue is that a role like miller is on a naturally suspicious player like you so we can't really solve on play

ah so since he's naturally sus guy you're suggesting we can't solve him via play.

again you get how this is all sus, right? youre outright suggesting the man cant be solved due to being miller and then now youre suggesting he cant be solved via play so you're essentially suggesting we just lynch him at some point.

bah god sky.

can someone tell me about logix? is he good? noteworthy? something about him, please and thank you. just trying to discern if sky is randomly doing sky things to this guy or if this is her being scum and just trying to make it so he eventually gets lynched via constant shading.

s

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
can someone tell me about logix? is he good? noteworthy? something about him, please and thank you. just trying to discern if sky is randomly doing sky things to this guy or if this is her being scum and just trying to make it so he eventually gets lynched via constant shading.

I think I've mislynched him twice in five games, and he was probably mislynched in two of the other ones without my assistance.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Showtime

Reaction score
unvote

barry's sheer involvement kinda looks town and while i disagree with the blaze vote i liked how he went there immediatley.

vote sky

she's just throwing a lot of shit at the wall and hoping it sticks and her play around logix is just bothersome to me as it was just constant shading and basically hinting to lynch him regardless of play.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Showtime

Reaction score
Alright, let's phrase this a different way.

Do you think scum in general would openly express their disappointment at the fact that a role like Miller is immediately claimed, yes or no?
I'm not entirely convinced Blaze is scum btw, but I just want to see what happens here. Blaze giving up so quickly doesn't help things though tbf.

Man didn't even claim lol, just straight gave up.

you're much more composed these days barry :nod

Barry/Sky tag team ear;ly on is pretty interesting.

looks unlikely to be scum/scum team, more of a town/scum(or town/town) and if it is it looks like sky would be scum and instigating the barry stuff further from what she saw as early sus of logix.

Showtime

Reaction score
I think I've mislynched him twice in five games, and he was probably mislynched in two of the other ones without my assistance.

how do you feel about sky going after someone that's been easily mislynched the last two games, trying to disregard their miller claim as something that could make them town(in a game of this size), and saying hinting at(if you agree she was hinting at that is) to essentially lynching him down the line because he's hard to read.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
how do you feel about sky going after someone that's been easily mislynched the last two games, trying to disregard their miller claim as something that could make them town(in a game of this size), and saying hinting at(if you agree she was hinting at that is) to essentially lynching him down the line because he's hard to read.

That it's emblematic of why Sky, herself, is easily mislynched.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Showtime

Reaction score
But is this really a scum thing?

yes 100%

is it always a scum thing for you? no cause you do scummy shit as town at times.

does that mean because you do it as town i should disregard you doing it here as towny? absolutely not as you could be doing it as town and i can see it as harmful to town.

make sense?

That it's emblematic of why Sky, herself, is easily mislynched.

definitely is and has been in the past, but the play itself can be harmful to town.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
You've not read half the thread yet. Isn't it irresponsible to be not only voting like it's a sure thing, but transparently trying to sway others to your viewpoint?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah, I'm not willing to give it to Ekko on claim alone. That's lazy.

But he's also nowhere near a priority, so.
so basically, exactly where i am too :WOW

Showtime

Reaction score
Chris Kringle
The Blaze
Blainhausen
T-Pein™
The Grimch
Doddsy
RetepAdam.
Big Man
Sky
Hans Gruber
Zinger Burger
Project Jonny
Eggnog Frog
Tweet
CraigPelton
Lethal Banks
Jobber Doink
Dr_Professor83
@Ekkologix
Alibaba
Junkette
Wang Chung

i read blaze easily giving up as towny, but he's my weakest town read by far. still kidna looked towny tho.

who is eggnog frog? juice?

and what about alibaba(lmao)?

Status
Not open for further replies.