WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
who are you?

by your obscene site post count and canadian thing youre probably jeff?

jeff why would you start the game voting me? if you're not jeff who are you.
Because I missed you and wanted you to post. N yea its Jeff lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
what would be your purpose to lie and if you are lying why would you admit to lying.
I was basically saying that you can’t take my or really anyones word for it. Since Wang seemed to just take my word for it when I said I’m town. Thats just not smart.

I’m not lying however, but if I was I wouldn’t ever admit to it.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
What's the thought process here? If we're accepting the possibility of a fake miller claim, we should be accepting the possibility of a fake miller claim.
Oh, I was more saying if the boy is still alive late n inv immune flips its good. All things considered though im not really buying haza giving that fake either

Showtime

Reaction score
Are yoh actually a miller or do you just think you are one?

i actually think this makes zinger town because he associated it with the colour stuff(oh he saw red, he might just think he's a miller). it doesn't make the most sense as a thought, but it does come across as a town thought.

so zinger=town.

This is the first game of mafia I’ve played in forever where I didn’t know the majority of people playing. I’m gonna have to get down to basics lol.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

what site do you come from.

Exactly why I queried further, wanted to see if he was caught in a lie and didn't realize it.

barry is agreeing with zinger's colour post about "maybe he thought he was the miller because he was red but not actually the miller" and saying he was trying to catch logix in a lie.

but you literally showed confusion here when he stated his colour.

how exactly were you trying to catch him in a lie? by telling him it isn't an auto-town confirm? that doesn't make much sense, nothing you did would have caught him in a lie and you were thrown off by the colour thing yourself lol.

vote barry

for now so i have my vote somewhere because idk if i can catch up all in one go.

also i do think logix is town because, due to the number of people that playing, miller is typically an easy role to put in for hosts when numbers get big(yes host spec, eat shit).

Reactions: RetepAdam.

Showtime

Reaction score
to add to that, while barry was aggressive early and posting a lot, he wasn't actively going after the guy as i remember town barry doing(which is typically with a vote and then pushing). he was shading without directly involving himself with a vote.

Showtime

Reaction score
that "lol" feels so fake dont blame me if u got hanged for it later

lol

no thats not what you queried further, dont lie now
u didnt even know the first page had different colors for town

[vote lynch barry]
^yes i had this thought. logix can be town.

so zinger and logix town.

AMAZING, im doing amazing.

:punklol

You're an idiot if you thought I didn't know that. It's literally been Green and red for years now.
Sorry that "I come in Red" after saying you're a miller can be uh, I dunno, very confusing and suspect. :draper2

if you know it's been red for years then why does saying you come in red come off as confusing and suspect to you? that contradicts.

Vote Lynch Blaze

This is personal btw

what makes it personal.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Oh, I was more saying if the boy is still alive late n inv immune flips its good. All things considered though im not really buying haza giving that fake either

I've done it, and it's bastard.

Do you think scum got full fakes?

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Getting green makes it so much easier to remember that it's just Christmas-themed and you're not actually scum.

What also makes it easy: not having another PM thread. :mj4

• Haha
Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Showtime

Reaction score
You seem to be confusing what Barry's saying in such an obvious way that it comes off deliberate. Which is not something you do when miller

he's literally not, he was completely on point and it tracks through the posts.

can you show me, using quotes, how exactly he was confusing what barry was saying without skipping context, sky?

if not then it just seems like you're randomly siding with barry against the miller for ??? reasons. don't think it means you're aligned with barry or anything, but it's a weird look for you.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
if not then it just seems like you're randomly siding with barry against the miller for ??? reasons. don't think it means you're aligned with barry or anything, but it's a weird look for you.
I'm not exactly siding against the miller am I? I have him as town

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I've done it, and it's bastard.

Do you think scum got full fakes?
That I have no clue. I got a looooooot of heat from dem boys when I gave scum that fake so my immediate thought is I don't think he'd willingly do it. But going back to your last sentence, yes ekko would be the Leroy Jenkins type lol

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
That I have no clue. I got a looooooot of heat from dem boys when I gave scum that fake so my immediate thought is I don't think he'd willingly do it. But going back to your last sentence, yes ekko would be the Leroy Jenkins type lol

Yeah, I'm not willing to give it to Ekko on claim alone. That's lazy.

But he's also nowhere near a priority, so.

Status
Not open for further replies.