WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
I have no idea what scum Ekko's tell is. Town Ekko's tell is intentionality, much like most player's.

I haven't seen it this game to check it off my list, but again, the absence of it hasn't meant scum so much as just its presence has meant town.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Welcome, 35 pages seems daunting but it's just 15 Posts per page, so it's not as bad as it looks. I believe in you to catch up.

This said 500+ posts already for Christmas Mafia with not even all posters on yet. :garrett This game gon be lit fellas.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I have no idea what scum Ekko's tell is. Town Ekko's tell is intentionality, much like most player's.

I haven't seen it this game to check it off my list, but again, the absence of it hasn't meant scum so much as just its presence has meant town.

IIRC, it's similar to his town game, chat shit, flood the thread with posts, and argue any and everything. His last scum game on here was Meme Wars

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hello gang, I am here now.

Tweet with the lie detector claim is interesting to say the least. Using it on the Miller isn't necessarily bad usage especially regarding Ekko's post about coming back as "not innocent". :francis Jeff is probably right though that it's better to hold onto it for more concrete and tangible stuff. Would also mention Lie Detector is pretty NAI but coming out with it on D1 definitely makes me more confident in it.

I'm also not really feeling Junk at all this game. Her arguments definitely haven't felt like they're in good faith here. Why not see what shakes loose here on this. :garrett

Unvote
Vote: Junk

Current town leans rn are Sky and Jeff atm. Slight lean on Tweet for his claim so forthcoming and willingly.

Still slightly shaken by Ekko, but at the same time, I really wanna give him the benefit of the doubt. Slight lean on Junk as well tbh.
Yea the part where he said he'll come up as "not innocent" makes me wanna delve further tbh. He's the one whose claim you can never trust to be true even as town.

What do you mean "it makes you more confident in it", more confident in what?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Yea the part where he said he'll come up as "not innocent" makes me wanna delve further tbh. He's the one whose claim you can never trust to be true even as town.

What do you mean "it makes you more confident in it", more confident in what?

You being forthcoming with the Lie Detector claim.

Speaking of. Why you still got your vote on me if you're leaning town. :mj

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
@RetepAdam. I TELL A LIE!

His last scum game was actually the last WS Mafia game.

Reactions: RetepAdam.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
@RetepAdam. I TELL A LIE!

His last scum game was actually the last WS Mafia game.

@Hans Gruber Where were you on this? :sodone:

Showtime

Reaction score
No blue for Jeff seems noteworthy.

why does it seem noteworthy for you?

what's intentionality

Junkette

Reaction score
I’mma grab sone caffeine and catch up.

#coffeeTell #ImSweenzNowRIP

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
@Tweet side note, if you can manage to hold off until mass claim, I think that's the bossiest of usages. or even someone's claimed usage? I feel those be the meatiest things I'd go for. we could do the whole claim we're town thing too though, albeit that could be a bit more of a shot in the dark since it would still be an x in whatever number we're at. tl/dr I wouldn't rush it unless you feel particularly threatened or if something really sticks out.
Well now that I claimed what's essentially a Cop shot in the hole, I don't imagine I'll live too long without a dude or two carrying me there. Sorry for just claiming out of the blue but Ekkos claim just made me a bit trigger happy ._.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
What can I say, I got Ekko still voting me even after apologizing to me. So if Tweet is reading me town and still voting me, not worried at all. I'd be more worried if he keeps his vote on me for much longer though. :mj
Ooooh if it's gonna worry you, ima keep my vote right where it is :cozy

Status
Not open for further replies.