WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hello my fellow imbeciles

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Wang is here to PLAY and his questioning of Blaze seems genuine, ima lean town

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
The Blaze/Zinger interaction up to page 8 strikes me as fake, if one flips scum ima say there's good potential for the other to be scum as well.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Blaze is an intredasting case here, I'm not a fan of his play around Zinger and a few other statements of his that Sky has pointed out, but if memory serves he's done the giving up and telling us he'll flip town thing in that one game where he was town and I was on his ass the entire game. Plus the "bus" thing seems like another one of those slips that isn't a slip. I haven't kept up with the last game at all after I died, did Blaze also defend himself with "ima flip town tho" that time or not, can anybody tell me?

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
23 pages to skim through and catch up on. The season of joy :)

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Okay I'm caught up, Zinger, Sky and Jeff look towny. I can't say I understand why 1 or 2 people read Barry town, he's the closest I currently have to a scum read, he just seems a bit too thin skinned for my liking, mostly in regards to Zingers genie post just now.

Reactions: RetepAdam.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Oh btw I was pretty clearly hinting at a role earlier, ima just come out with it instantly. I'm x-shot Lie Detector, and Ekkos claim seems like a good statement to use it on, seeing as he and his claims are to be taken with literal mountains of salt.

Lemme know if you think it's a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.