WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
on that note imma go back to lurking and playing vids for the evening. I may come back before I crash but if not I'll be checking my list twice in the morning with a readback so fair warning to naughty kids out there! some feedback/reads from others on Junk would be appreciative whenever.
Personally I can't really place Junk, and that's just a feature of her as fairly recently she played the scummiest she'd ever played and flipped town. It's hard to read anything on her play in that case, and she'd be worth copping

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Ok so I was walking along a beach last night and this strange metallic object encrusted with barnacles washed up on to the shore, I picked it up, looked it over and it appeared to be an old oil lamp but I couldn't be sure because of all the barnacles on it. So I tried getting rid of the barnacles and they came off surprisingly easy just from rubbing on the metal. Now here's where things get interesting

It was an old oil lamp, or more precisely is was a magic lamp known to hold wish granting djinns inside and when I rubbed the lamp smoke poured out of the spout and coalesced into a figure that looked just like Will Smith but blue and this figure said to me "You have 3 wishes"

My 1st wish was for everyone to have a merry christmas, my 2nd wish was for everyone to have a happy new year, my 3rd wish was to know Junkette's alignment in this mafia game. The genie said "are you sure? These are pretty shit wishes" and I'm like "yes I'm sure, just do your job and fuck off back into your bottle" and the genie was like "whatever" and granted the wishes

And that's how I know Junkette is town
I don't feel scum Zinger memeposts like this for the record

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Blaze is an intredasting case here, I'm not a fan of his play around Zinger and a few other statements of his that Sky has pointed out, but if memory serves he's done the giving up and telling us he'll flip town thing in that one game where he was town and I was on his ass the entire game. Plus the "bus" thing seems like another one of those slips that isn't a slip. I haven't kept up with the last game at all after I died, did Blaze also defend himself with "ima flip town tho" that time or not, can anybody tell me?
The bus thing in isolation feels way too obvious but combined with his other posts gave me a feeling on him that I still don't like. He's been better tho and will probably unvote if I find something juicier

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Okay I'm caught up, Zinger, Sky and Jeff look towny. I can't say I understand why 1 or 2 people read Barry town, he's the closest I currently have to a scum read, he just seems a bit too thin skinned for my liking, mostly in regards to Zingers genie post just now.
How is thin-skinned Barry a scum thing? I can only ever recall him being thin-skinned and emotional when he's not scum

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
How is thin-skinned Barry a scum thing? I can only ever recall him being thin-skinned and emotional when he's not scum
Ye I realize that, hence my statement that he's the closest I got to a scum read. It's a bit hard to explain but I think town Barry would take a meme post like Zingers just now for what it is instead of going "you can't be serious".

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
pg.1 fluff and ekko with the miller claim. Good. Although from someone who doesn't traditionally like to claim, it's what it is.

Barry casting doubt over it seems...misplaced but it's Ekko so I'm not blaming him at all.

New guy in here, more miller chat, nothing to note so far.

Jeff voting Magic to get him in here. I want to take this with caution given he pulled this with me last game.

Sky making a threat :mark:

That's 5 pages worth

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Maybe Junk's right and the scum are among everyone that barely/never posted

:francis if that's true

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Oh btw I was pretty clearly hinting at a role earlier, ima just come out with it instantly. I'm x-shot Lie Detector, and Ekkos claim seems like a good statement to use it on, seeing as he and his claims are to be taken with literal mountains of salt.

Lemme know if you think it's a good idea.

Personally I'd leave it to use on someone that's not such a liability for town - he might be telling the truth, but using a shot on confirming that seems counter productive when there's more potential

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
says i investigate as not-innocent
does not say who the bad guys r

how are those any relevant questions xd
what r u gna do with my replies now

So it doesn't give the anti-town alignment? Interesting.

These questions are relevant because you may be lying. Generally when I've seen miller, it provides the scum team name in the role PM so you can be upfront with town about it should you, you know, be investigated.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Junk with so much fluff

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
well everyone seemed to correctly town read me last game so we r good there, until they decided to turn 180 degree for sm reason

hope they dont do that here and we gucci :thumbs:

Because you FAKED info you absolute clown. How do you still not understand that?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Maybe because you faked a result on a top player and fellow townie for no real reason

:mark:

literally said I've never played with him as town, but like despite a good sob tiny violin story before i showed up last game, he never quit in the thread tbh.

Yeah I don't think you should be having a crack at anybody for a sob story here mate. Unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.