WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
unvote
vote peter

im down to keep riding with magic atm, also the case is logical

I'm not a huge fan of how Jeff has played this day phase, I mean he is admitting it but he's just on for the ride and there's not as much game solving as I'd like. His vote posts are very barebones, and he's not giving much of his own take.

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
Shit lol, good to see you here. That does change what my options are for figuring you out.

You usually fly right under my radar. Time to do a bunch of ISOs. You’ve been my biggest scum read for a while now, do you have any current thoughts on the game/reads on anything?

No, I'm not scum though, I'm the red christmas team, which is why I originally thought it was a ffa or I was scum lol. I waslike shit I'm read, wait I got no allies soo wtf is going on.

I didn't overly like Jonny but that's about it really I miss way to much back and forth to really get to big of a read. Day 1 is useless for me cause its to fast pace and I can't keep up with it all. And he hasn't really been active. He posted once, then his vote then went inactive, just seemed easy to vote on the leading wagon and disappear as off to me

I know you well enough to have a feel on you though and I'd say Town based on how youre playing.

Ekko's play is always bonkers to me but I like giving him the benefit of the doubt that its just his weird logic behind things.

Jeff I can never trust guys always sketchy to me, he always feels scummy in every game I play with him in.

Other then that I haven't kept active with the thread to judge to many people.

Reactions: Dr_Professor83

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Up until Page 66, and it's nearly 3AM. This has been a doozy and a half.
I commend you for it, you’ve got a lot to read and it’s nice seeing it

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I didn’t like the way he rolled out his lie detect claim. Coming out with a role like lie detect, cop, etc super early and without reason is usually something I see from scum fake claiming more than town. Town I’d expect to have some discretion bc they don’t want to become a target for scum, where as scum wants quick and easy town cred.

I also didn’t like the way he went back and forth with Ekko so long. That’s also something I can see scum doing to drum up content.

But then I liked some of the posts he made to Ekko later on. It looked like his read on Ekko was flowing fairly natural until he decided Ekko was probably town.

I had a slight scum lean on Tweet as I was catching up but he eventually moved to null for how his Ekko interaction progressed.

This feels like a town post. Liking how involved Professor has been so far.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Professor is probably town. I'm on Page 73 and he's made a huge case on Doink and gone his own direction. Feels pretty genuine with the push.

fwiw I agree that Doink has not really vibed that well to me so far.

Reactions: RetepAdam.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Not a huge fan of Jeffo lately, he's kinda going with the flow a lot and just jumping on and off wagons seemingly at random, I'd expect a bit more focused and goal oriented play out of town Jeff.

Some more town points for the Tweety. Seeing about what I am re: Jeff.

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
No, I'm not scum though, I'm the red christmas team, which is why I originally thought it was a ffa or I was scum lol. I waslike shit I'm read, wait I got no allies soo wtf is going on.

I didn't overly like Jonny but that's about it really I miss way to much back and forth to really get to big of a read. Day 1 is useless for me cause its to fast pace and I can't keep up with it all. And he hasn't really been active. He posted once, then his vote then went inactive, just seemed easy to vote on the leading wagon and disappear as off to me

I know you well enough to have a feel on you though and I'd say Town based on how youre playing.

Ekko's play is always bonkers to me but I like giving him the benefit of the doubt that its just his weird logic behind things.

Jeff I can never trust guys always sketchy to me, he always feels scummy in every game I play with him in.

Other then that I haven't kept active with the thread to judge to many people.
I just did a quick skim of Protag v Antag and the JJBA game and you’re a different animal in those lol. Way more engaged, even with your low key style of play. You brought a lot more observations in those games and were keeping up a lot more.

I can sympathize that this game is moving crazy fast at times though, so I can cut you a little slack.

Going back through your ISO I can actually recognize you now and it’s a very different read. Especially the Ekko stuff. But a lot of my points still stand. You ask questions, but then you don’t turn around and give any thoughts when you get answers. And you’re someone who usually is able to be helpful/insightful even if you aren’t spamming the thread in other games as town. It’s going to be hard to shift you to a town read with your current game.

I’ve never actually seen you as scum. I’m gonna have to look for some games I wasn’t in.

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
I just did a quick skim of Protag v Antag and the JJBA game and you’re a different animal in those lol. Way more engaged, even with your low key style of play. You brought a lot more observations in those games and were keeping up a lot more.

I can sympathize that this game is moving crazy fast at times though, so I can cut you a little slack.

Going back through your ISO I can actually recognize you now and it’s a very different read. Especially the Ekko stuff. But a lot of my points still stand. You ask questions, but then you don’t turn around and give any thoughts when you get answers. And you’re someone who usually is able to be helpful/insightful even if you aren’t spamming the thread in other games as town. It’s going to be hard to shift you to a town read with your current game.

I’ve never actually seen you as scum. I’m gonna have to look for some games I wasn’t in.

Dont rely on my meta lol, it'll be random sometimes.

Its christmas, I'm busy and its hard to keep up with shit.

Honestly, those games were rare and you can even see people react in those to it being weird I was so involved :D

Anyways judge me as you will, I dont have a lot of time during christmas to really focus on things.

Reactions: Dr_Professor83

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
Dont rely on my meta lol, it'll be random sometimes.

Its christmas, I'm busy and its hard to keep up with shit.

Honestly, those games were rare and you can even see people react in those to it being weird I was so involved :D

Anyways judge me as you will, I dont have a lot of time during christmas to really focus on things.
Lol you’re really gonna hit me with the Christmas sympathy. Sucks that I’m soft lmao.

It’s not just your meta. I scum read you before I even knew you were you. Now the meta is just a new angle that lines up with my raised eyebrows.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
-Chris Kringle - Null. Has largely coasted, but I think he was the first to point out that I'd already claimed, which is not nothing.
-The Blaze - Slight town lean.
-Blainhausen - Has actually, factually done nothing.
-T-Pein™ - No
-The Grimch - How have we not at least gotten a claim from him by now?
-Doddsy - I've actually like Doddsy a bit this game. I reserve the right to walk back this light blue, but fuck it, I think he's inched into town lean territory.
-RetepAdam. - It me.
-Big Man - Wait, he's actually in this game?! I thought everyone was just doing a bit with the whole lynching him thing. :lmao
-Sky - Town Sky usually pings me as Town Sky on Day 1, which Sky hasn't done this game, but the volume of posts and general attempts to drive activity don't strike me as scum. Plausibly indy. Not my priority.
-Hans Gruber - Da ba dee.
-Zinger Burger - Disagreeable logic but not trying to push anything, so idk.
-Project Jonny - I didn't like the Jonny post I quoted earlier, but he also had no reason to claim when he did. Town side of null.
-Eggnog Frog - Memes.
-Tweet - Would be in the Barry category if not for the claim. I don't get the point of a scum lie detector. Feel like SK would be bloodthirstier.
-CraigPelton - Gleefully sheeping, which is NAI for Day 1 CP.
-Lethal Banks - Perfectly null, as all things should be.
-Showtime - Still a slight town lean. Do what you want with that.
-Jobber Doink - I've actually liked what I've seen from Doink this game. Reactions are very natural and has an eagerness to try to figure out why he may have missed something.

-Dr_Professor83 - I have no idea, but he seems genuine.
-Ekkologix - Miller claim is ballsy to fake, so I'm inclined to believe it, though Ekko is absolutely batshit enough to fake it.
-Alibaba - Allegedly exists.
-Junkette - Junk is easier for me to read as the game progresses. Placing a bookmark here.
-Wang Chung - Nothing but fluff, but I don't know Wang Chung's meta.

Peter looks town imo, I'm up to Page 86 and I certainly wouldn't be lynching him anytime soon as the DV. This reads list is more than I'd usually expect him to do on Day 1 too, idk, his play looks pretty okay to me. He's been quite involved. I like that he tried to say something about everyone here. He's at least paying attention.

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
If this is scum going through the effort of catching up to this entire thread and giving quality comments about just about everything I’m going to give an entire chorus of applause after this game.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Lethal looks town up until Page 88. I like his readback and his reactions felt pretty towny.

• Love
Reactions: Lethal
Status
Not open for further replies.