WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Up to Page 50:

I'd say Ekko is definitely reminding me of last game when he was town and highly involved.

Magic and CP tag teaming on a Sky push is something I'm noting down for later, CP basically just agreeing with everything Magic has thrown down so far up until where I'm at.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Time to go troving through the last year and a half of games to find Juice's last scum game.
She started town last game and was a traitor.

She was bused in a game by EV day one but he got voted if I remember correctly.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
The virgin Cliff's Notes vs the Chad TFW's Notes

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
But like idk, i still think he’s town so i was weighing out the benefit of a peter town flip and I didn’t really see any?
I didn’t know, but if people were gonna pile on at the end for a flip, i was mainly debating joining that, at the end, but that didn’t happen so I think this is better for us then eliminating a town peter.
I don't buy you had any intention of hammering lmao
Well honestly I didn’t want too so I can see why you see that?
I'm not buying junk at all here

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Up to Page 55, I can see why people are voting Juice because she's not really doing anything so far, but that's also a very easy wagon to park on for the day as she apparently gets mislynched a lot as town and there's not a lot to read from her. I could see scum helping to push that wagon along. Where I'm at now there is Tweet, Junk, Sky and Jeff just got on it. I'd probably say I feel best about Tweet out of that group. Not a huge fan of Jeff's vote here tbh, there's not much meat to his push on her. I'd say it's more Tweet and he's on for the ride. Jeff/Junk concerning me from this, but it'd obviously help to learn what Juice actually is too, as she's not giving a lot away to read from. I'll be coming back to this if she's town.

Reactions: RetepAdam.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Junk kinda just seems like she's focusing her susses on what is happening around her, especially with the Juice and Jonny votes up until Page 57.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
All I know - is Junk is sussy af

Junk/Juice sussing each other, saving this for later
looney-tunes-daffy.gif

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
unvote

upon reflection, I have decided to join the pure wagon as well

vote sky

I fully admit I don't have a case myself, but I don't particularly have a reason to read town, and dem bois on the wagon are pretty damn cute!

Ehh, souring on the Jeffster. I expect more bite and solving. These last two votes from him up until Page 59 feel like votes with no weight behind them at all. Just following what others are doing.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
So what exactly does a stump do? just curious
Basically they die but can post throughout the game afterwards they can't vote but can talk the rest if the game. Think of a ghost.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Basically they die but can post throughout the game afterwards they can't vote but can talk the rest if the game. Think of a ghost.
Sounds cool lol.

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
Yes, so you should know I only read from where I'm around when I join the thread, I aint reading back to much shit posted, so not gonna comment on things I miss.
Shit lol, good to see you here. That does change what my options are for figuring you out.

You usually fly right under my radar. Time to do a bunch of ISOs. You’ve been my biggest scum read for a while now, do you have any current thoughts on the game/reads on anything?

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Magic's posts have been sound up until Page 64, he's a hard cat to read because of his game ability but like his pushes feel sincere. Not sure I'm fully buying Peter as scum though, feel like I suspect him so many times and he's town :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.