WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I’d rather vote scum. I just don’t see it in Peter

Vote Juice

I’m fine with this.

Not sure I buy Junk genuinely thinking Juice will flip scum here.

I mean it's possible she faked Stump, sure, but her play and the claim definitely does check out. All I know is these two have interacted quite a bit this game, and it's the one time Juice has perked up with a suss of hers. So I'm keeping that in mind.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Up to Page 115, I see the light!

praise-the-sun-solaire-of-astora.gif

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Alright, I got to Haza's end of day post. I'm pretty much caught up now.

So you know what that means, TFW's Night 1 reads list :garrett

I'm trying to process a lot and remember everything I just read, so forgive me you lovely people.

Town reads:

I was able to glean quite a few from Day. I'd say my core town column right now is Tweet, Dr. Professor, Lethal, Wang, Blaze, Sky Ekko and Barry. (Yes I realise that is a lot) Out of those, I'd say I feel least confident on Sky and Barry. I think with Barry I liked his early play a lot, then he felt less of a presence later on, but personally that early Barry involvement and prodding people looked good with me. Sky I'm a bit up in the air on, but I got the vibe her pushes were things she'd do as town, especially her Blaze stuff early on.

Rest are null but I have had posts I've liked from Magic and Peter to name a couple. I'm not prepared to give Magic a town read yet, but he hasn't pinged me.

Susses:

My preference for pushes tomorrow would be in the group of (Junk, Jeff, Doink). Not in any particular order really, those are just who pinged me. I certainly wouldn't be opposed to pushing someone like Blaine either for more content, or Big Man/Alibaba but I think those are going to get replaced so hopefully we'll have something to read from those slots. Blaine has promised to catch-up and not done anything as yet, boy needs a firework strapped to him. :loveislouder I'd say throw T-Pein in there too for pressure, but is he going to claim? :lol

I see Junk is not vibing with Jeff either, I'd ideally like to sort one of these slots out. Gun to head, I think Jeff has looked slightly better but a lot of his play during day was bothersome to me. I didn't like the vote switching all the time, and just following people. He did get more in to the phase later, but it just felt like it was lacking from my POV.

I haven't found myself vibing with Junk at all, unless Jeff flips scum. I'm not buying her Juice vote, and thinking she'd actually hit scum there. Would like to solve that slot.

Doink has just felt super safe play wise, I also like what Professor threw down with his case on him.

TLDR colour list:

Yellows are who I'd like to pressure tomorrow :cozy

Chris Kringle
The Blaze
Blainhausen
T-Pein™
The Grimch
Doddsy
RetepAdam.
Big Man
Sky
Hans Gruber
Zinger Burger
Eggnog Frog
Tweet

CraigPelton
Lethal Banks
Showtime
Jobber Doink
Dr_Professor83
Ekkologix

Alibaba
Junkette
Wang Chung

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Alright, I'll quickly skim over the night posts and then I'm heading to bed. It's getting closer to 5AM here.

I hope I provided enough content for people to read this slot.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Just as a point of reference, junks "anyone but repet" end of the day was kinda a bad look especially if repet flips scum

I don't think Peter is going to flip scum personally, but I would agree with this if I'm wrong on my read.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Also by the way Magic this is Fourth Wall if you're wondering, with all the name changes going about.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Alright, I'm shattered lol

I'll answer any questions or whatever when I next get on, my reads will most definitely need another looking over and I haven't had chance to ISO people yet which I typically do.

I'll try and post more soon. I'm gonna be busy with Christmas coming up, so I'm kinda hoping not all the phases are this active :slip:

Junkette

Reaction score
Or I have a read and defended it.

Tbh with the Juice it was like the only alternative, I wanted Johnny but like TFW just looks town from the analytic readback.

Could’ve been wrong on Peter rip.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Sky should be solid blue in my reads list btw, I just remembered Tweet was able to clear her during day. So that removes any doubts I may have had on my town read of her. It's really only Barry that I'd say my town read is wavering, but I'm not really concerned rn about him.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I was tempted to put Zinger in blueish shade, but it's mostly just because of the the type of posts he was coming out with which he does do a lot as town and gets suspected over. Feels like his previous games.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Ya, I'm still reading as you can see. Going to try and sleep again in a minute, think my brain is too active at the moment. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.