Wrestling Station?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
Ya know WS apologized and we only have proof of one stolen sig.

Hate to say you're wrong but...you're wrong. I found about 4 stolen sigs alone, Lucas found a few, etc. It wasn't 1 & done. It was about a months worth of stolen goods...

the dark knight

LOL someones missed alot.
he was joking. as in he already forgot about him...get it? way to forget about someone who busted his ass helping you btw.

Just a quick question though, who will still ask WS to make sigs? Just a quick poll.
all of them tbh.

Its a sig that took like 5 seconds and sucked, Its hardly the mona lisa you fucking blueberry.

Im not exactly best freinds with WS, we have hardly spoken at all, but I dont think its fair that he gets banned just for saying he did something when he didnt. You lot have blown it out of proportion to much.
he admitted ripping three off. the ban was for breaking his own rule anyway...i only agree on the part that it should be a short ban and monkey said it wouldn't last as long as we think so i think we should chill out now.

OMFG IT IS THE INTERNET WHO THE FUCK CARES.

It wasn't permanent anyway.
1) you have no idea what you are talking about. i would get pissed if someone ripped off anything and claimed its his. internet or not...
2) its basically permanent...but like i said above, it wont according to monkey.

You guys need to go into the Divas undressed section and relieve some of that tension
i've been taking that advice for a while.
Wrestling Station Who? Wrestling Station Who?
i thought you were on his side...

and mat, thank you for turning yet another thread WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY off topic.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Wow this thing is still going on. I think this is the most posts that a thread this stupid has ever gotten. Some of guys that keep stading up for him have way to much time on their hands.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
LOL someones missed alot.

Not really i just loved the fact when some jobber does it nothing gets said the rule doesn't get questioned, but the opposite when a moderator, highly known member does it etc.

Just let the guy serve out his ban, i have no dought he will be back bigger and stronger.

the dark knight

just to point out something

some of you think that WS ripped ALL HIS WORK. thats wrong

he started ripping the last couple of weeks cuz he had some shit goin on in his life and didnt have time to do GFX anymore.

all of his previous work...is his.

bottom line, he's still better than most of you will ever will be in GFX.

Mr. Mat

i agree TDK,WS has done so much for this forum he does one thing wrong
& you guys turn on him the guys been through alot in the past couple months
& deserves our respect not ripping on him jeez

CT Styles

I got nothing against him but why re-open his GFX shop and take requests if he had no time to do GFX?

Jae

Reaction score
Well then Aussie Badass, why don't you go home and sleep on your bed if it's the Internet and you don't care about it? Why the hell do you post in here? It's an Internet Forum brother! Who the f' cares about your opinion anyways? Just shutup blueberry. And if you don't f'n care then stop posting in this thread, just don't make me mad with such posts.

Bahaha, this guy is whack!

Wrestling Station must've been pretty popular here huh? So much conflict over one ban.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
i aint really got a problem with the guy, other then he never would reply to my pms and always sounded so cocky when he left you tips. But some of you guys do need to cool off and let it go. Hes banned cuz he ripped, rules are dont rip. he will serve out the time and be back.