Wrestling Company

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jwdhulk

Reaction score
Who do you think is the best Wrestling company so far? Currently i would say TNA they have alot of great wrestlers like Sting, Rhino and Team 3D. But WWf/WWE is diffently the best, Vince McMann does the best job promoting his wrestlers(Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, Macho Man, John Cena, Batesta, Undertaker)

CT Styles

lol.

You're an idiot. That question doesn't even need to be answered.

Airfixx

This account seems DX_3:16 like.

Incidentally, is Scotty_Goldman simply DX-3:16 with a name change?

The ill-considered posting seems awfully familiar and I keep finding myself disagreeing with him/her....

Edit: Just so it's not pure spam....

Until another Fed can successfully put on a show the magnitude of Wrestlemania there is not really a debate.

There may have been good feds that have come and gone, but WWE are where they are today for a reason (note they even saw off a corporate monster that was intent on taking them out completely).

Wrestling Station

Who do you think is the best Wrestling company so far? Currently i would say TNA they have alot of great wrestlers like Sting, Rhino and Team 3D. But WWf/WWE is diffently the best, Vince McMann does the best job promoting his wrestlers(Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, Macho Man, John Cena, Batesta, Undertaker)
:confused:

CT Styles

I thought that too but I think he means currently, TNA. Overall, WWE.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Simply Put TNA is the best IMO

Now thats just my opinion.

Reason being-When Raw is on I find myself wanting to walk out the room because I'm getting bored so I come get on computer and go to myspace and such cause well Raw bored me for a few seconds.

ECW I can't stand it sucks plan and simple.

Smackdown is better then TNA IMO but one show won't cut it plus the fact I can't watch it hurts them.

Now when I watch TNA I only leave to go to the bathroom but hell since I got DVR I can pause it so I won't miss anything..

So there my reason on why TNA > WWE

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
WWECW sucks compared to ECW..

they have what one two matches tops..

rest of the time wasted with boring ass promos.

I say get rid of ECW and send the people are good to either Raw or SD and get rid of the sucky one's or send them back to FCW or w/e to get them better.

Point is WWE is crapping on ECW by calling it ECW.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

ECW always has three matches at the least. There aren't many promos on there. You're just proving that you don't watch it, so your opinion on it is worthless and uninformed.

Moonlight Drive

Nas-Tard said:
Simply Put TNA is the best IMO

Now thats just my opinion.

Reason being-When Raw is on I find myself wanting to walk out the room because I'm getting bored so I come get on computer and go to myspace and such cause well Raw bored me for a few seconds.

ECW I can't stand it sucks plan and simple.

Smackdown is better then TNA IMO but one show won't cut it plus the fact I can't watch it hurts them.

Now when I watch TNA I only leave to go to the bathroom but hell since I got DVR I can pause it so I won't miss anything..

So there my reason on why TNA > WWE

You didn't put forth one argument or reason why TNA is better than WWE. You say Raw bores you, please explain to me why. You claim ECW sucks, where is your basis for that. You also didn't explain why Smackdown is appraently better than TNA. And if Smackdown is better than Impact, wouldn't that make WWE better than TNA?

Nas-Tard said:
WWECW sucks compared to ECW..

they have what one two matches tops..

rest of the time wasted with boring ass promos.

I say get rid of ECW and send the people are good to either Raw or SD and get rid of the sucky one's or send them back to FCW or w/e to get them better.

Point is WWE is crapping on ECW by calling it ECW.

How is WWE crapping on ECW? It's a name, and ECW was never that great anyway. Hardcore match after hardcore match after hardcore match is a bad way to base your promotion, but that's just my opinion on the original ECW. WWECW may have one, two matches tops like you said (although it's often 3 or 4) which are often great matches with good performers. For a show which goes for one hour it's pretty damn good, a lot more action than TNA, Raw or Smackdown in that hour.

Anyway, WWE > TNA in pretty much every aspect. They always have at least 1 out of 3 (if not 2 or all 3) great shows a week, while TNA often pulls out a less than stellar performance on Impact most weeks, although some episodes are pretty good every 3-4 weeks. TNA has wayy to many gimmick matches, stupid gimmicks, run-ins and just plain bad storylines, I'm not saying WWE doesn't, but those are the major flaws of TNA's booking. I for one don't want to sit down and wait for an hour for a match that will go 5 minutes and have 12 run-ins. WWE is far from perfect, but leagues ahead of TNA in every aspect.

BKB said:
ECW always has three matches at the least. There aren't many promos on there. You're just proving that you don't watch it, so your opinion on it is worthless and uninformed.
I concur.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
ECW is the best 'rasslin show on right now. Every match is of a higher standard of anything RAW, SmackDown! or TNA produce, and is practically booked 100% right. No viewers though :sad:

EDIT: Hardcore match after Hardcore match after Hardcore match? You sir, never watched ECW.