Wrestler Rating Series #7 - Randy Orton

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

How would you rate Orton as an overall wrestler on a scale 1-10?

Results are only viewable after voting.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I agree, people take things too seriously sometimes (ignore my gatekeeping Pokemon rant from before lol)

What really matters is that I am craving meatballs now

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I agree, people take things too seriously sometimes (ignore my gatekeeping Pokemon rant from before lol)

What really matters is that I am craving meatballs now

Yeah I can be aggressive sometimes. But it's rarely personal. If it's personal, I usually just won't respond.

But disagreements are fine and they get us talking. BUT there is a difference between being aggressive and arguing and being a troll and deliberately trying to ruin someone's enjoyment. I think we all know who did that.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I hate Orton so much a want to shove my 10 incher down his grubby throat

Whoa there Jacob, I think you took Kane's "Embrace the Hate" gimmick a bit too seriously

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Whoa there Jacob, I think you took Kane's "Embrace the Hate" gimmick a bit too seriously

Okay, you got me there. I looked at that and thought "Holy shit, did I actually post that?" You're an ass, but that is a good thing. And the 10 inch compliment made my day :p

• Haha
Reactions: bullyballmm

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
This is what I like about wrestling, everyone has their own un-conformative opinion. One wrestler has people rating them a 10 and a 1. I still think that Jacob just hates Randy Orton for some reason tho, no fuckin way anyone can honestly rate him less than an 8 xd

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
This is what I like about wrestling, everyone has their own un-conformative opinion. One wrestler has people rating them a 10 and a 1. I still think that Jacob just hates Randy Orton for some reason tho, no fuckin way anyone can honestly rate him less than an 8 xd

I am a very honest person. Most people who know me know that the one thing I prize over everything else is integrity. So you can pretty much assume I am putting it all out there.

I just don't get Orton. It makes no sense to me. I will try watching some of his better rated matches and see if I change my mind. I am open minded enough to try. But normally if I tell you my opinion, I am telling you the ultimate truth and you can count on that.

Oh, and the tone of this message is NOT me being defensive. Just explanatory :)

Reactions: white crow

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
You disagreed with me being able to have my own opinion? Really. Wow, I just lost a lot of respect for you. So RedBoy knows my mind better than I do. I find that insulting.

Just playing. Doing the angry wrestling fan thing

Edit: I challenge you to an Invisible Ring Match

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

TheprofileofJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
You disagreed with me being able to have my own opinion? Really. Wow, I just lost a lot of respect for you. So RedBoy knows my mind better than I do. I find that insulting.

Just playing. Doing the angry wrestling fan thing

Edit: I challenge you to an Invisible Ring Match
U jus mad cuz Randy make mor moni ten u!

• Haha

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score

When I was 17 or 18, I had this really small room and a small tv. Every Saturday night, I would get a foot long meatball sub with olives and a big ass drink. I would turn the light off, sit on the bottom bunk and watch WCW.

I miss that. They have WCW Saturday Night on the network so I might recreate it.