Wrestlemania discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

Reaction score
rey and cody. good match, but they are rehashing the whole mask storyline, which plain sucks.
This feud is all about damage done to Cody's face, based off of his "perfect looks" gimmick. When has this been done?

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Is the MITB match going back down to 6 guys or did they scrap the MITB from Manias for now on?

The Rock should just lay out Cena and Miz with like.....One Massive Rock Bottom and One Massive People's Elbow and then leave ....no follow-up, no storyline payoff, just a Rock Bottom and Bail.

Airfixx

Reaction score
No mention of MITB on TV yet.

Even though, I had hoped they'd stop MITB @ WM, I assume it'll take place this year... Aside from Cody/Rey there's nothing at all going on in the midcard to build any fueds from:

Truth
Ted Jr
JoMo
Drew
Kofi
Christian
Bourne
Kane
Henry

...All doing nothing. Hard not to conclude that there's your line-up right there.

Personally, I like the idea of Bryan issuing a US title challenge where-upon the winner of a dark match battle royal @ WM get's to face him for the title later that night.